Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303111 times)

faceneck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: bump when high
« Reply #720 on: March 24, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
has this classic been posted yet? can't tell there's too many posts.

This video reminded me why I like ludacris haha

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #721 on: March 24, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »

TheFreshSC

« Reply #722 on: March 25, 2012, 01:08:22 AM »

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #723 on: March 25, 2012, 03:51:04 AM »
Been smoking since 10am yesterday, went boarding with some friends, went to work at 7pm, popped a vivance, got drunk, got off work at 4am. Now I'm just chillin till my interview at 8am. I feel like I've been on a nonstop mind party for 22 hours. Whelp, sorry for the life story, but I've got nothing better else to do right now...except smoke.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #724 on: March 27, 2012, 03:33:52 AM »
had to put one up in da air for my lost homie. dude was like a brother to me. soooo many good times skateboarding, partying, and all sorts of other lifelong memories. RIP Zach Bussman you left too soon fam

http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/144295955.html

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #725 on: March 27, 2012, 07:18:32 AM »
alaskan thunderfuck is so fine. such a clean creeper

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #726 on: March 27, 2012, 07:20:27 AM »
I was sick as fuck all night last night, throwing up like every 15 minutes. It was terrible. So now I am smoking a joint to calm my stomach down.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #727 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »
"How Has SLAP Affected Your Life?" It got into the habit of keeping a log for whenever I smoke, lol.

throwaway montage for a lil local video my friends are doing. I've got a few clips @ 2:28
Poop n Pee Throwaway 1
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:17:59 PM by DaSk8D00D »

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #728 on: March 28, 2012, 01:57:35 AM »
My fellow stoners. I'm joining the air force (and dont go off on me about it, i dont have anything going for me, and this is my only opportunity to travel, learn, and get paid with benefits) and I haven't had a hit of the danky dank in two weeks. I packed up my bong and hid id in my closet. Weed has been a big part of my life for the pass 9 years. And i'm going to miss all my stoner moments...

BUT ONCE MY CONTRACTS UP BEST BELIEVE IM GONNA PACK A FAT ONE FOR THE TIME MISSED.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #729 on: March 28, 2012, 07:25:48 AM »
My fellow stoners. I'm joining the air force (and dont go off on me about it, i dont have anything going for me, and this is my only opportunity to travel, learn, and get paid with benefits) and I haven't had a hit of the danky dank in two weeks. I packed up my bong and hid id in my closet. Weed has been a big part of my life for the pass 9 years. And i'm going to miss all my stoner moments...

BUT ONCE MY CONTRACTS UP BEST BELIEVE IM GONNA PACK A FAT ONE FOR THE TIME MISSED.

it's just weed, man.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
« Reply #730 on: March 28, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »
BIG SHOUTSOUTS TO HAKU AT HOMAY KITCHEN CHU HERD??? FREE MAX B!!!!
FREE MAX B

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #731 on: March 28, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »
Out of Pot, but I got some of the synthetic weed lying around. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #732 on: March 28, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »

Karlos

• Rep: -3
« Reply #733 on: March 29, 2012, 02:29:51 AM »
like when you see something and your first thought it would be nice to make roaches from.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #734 on: March 29, 2012, 09:02:13 AM »
Out of Pot, but I got some of the synthetic weed lying around. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

ive tried that k2 sshit before it isnt too bad high-wise but i heard there are a ton of negative effects it can have on your health. not that EVERYONES gonna experience them cuz i havent personally but ive read shit on how the chemicals used to make it can be very bad for your lungs & some have even experienced addiction to said chemicals

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #735 on: March 29, 2012, 11:05:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ive tried that k2 sshit before it isnt too bad high-wise but i heard there are a ton of negative effects it can have on your health. not that EVERYONES gonna experience them cuz i havent personally but ive read shit on how the chemicals used to make it can be very bad for your lungs & some have even experienced addiction to said chemicals
It does work, but I hate the weird ass taste. Something just doesn't feel right about smoking it and I almost feel guilty after using it. I got some real bud later that night and it felt so good to get a hit of that real shit.

myles.

• Rep: 4
    • mylessk8s avatar image
« Reply #736 on: March 30, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »
so stoked. me and my buddy were broke as fuck and were both dry, and had been for a few weeks, and he decided to ask his dad if he could spot him a little bit of weed. he ended up feeling bad about asking him for some reason but finally his dad called him back and hooked us the fuck up. he hid it in the garage at his house cus he wasnt there and we went in looked in the spot he said he put it and there sits a bag with about 2 grams, a bowl, and a $10 bill in it haha. so were fucking hyped. grab some arizonas, snacks, and papers go back to the park to roll up the joint and its like the stickiest of icky we have ever smoked. light green, super sticky, hq shit. still buzzing pretty good right now. today has been so rad

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #737 on: March 30, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »
my buddy Drew does this

and made this

and they are a nice listen for this thread.
@idealhandmades

SteamyRayVaughan

• Rep: 9
« Reply #738 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:40 PM »
one of my favorite records to put on whilest lighting up

Pike St

« Reply #739 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:35 AM »
Get Illuminati?

nananananah

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #740 on: March 31, 2012, 12:54:12 PM »
I thought about making a thread about this and still might, but do you guys ever run or exercise while high?

I just smoked before running for the first time, and it felt really good. My breathing was easy, and I was able to remove my focus from my body and just enjoy the run and my music. I think, overall, it helped my stamina a lot. I'll be trying this again soon.

Pike St

« Reply #741 on: March 31, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
Yeah lol no one on here exercises while high...especially when skateboarding because thats not a sport

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #742 on: April 01, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #743 on: April 02, 2012, 11:39:29 PM »
my buddy Drew made this

and they are a nice listen for this thread.

Man that is really awesome.  So chilled out.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #744 on: April 03, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
after a 5 day hiatus me & mary reunite yet again. also out of curiosity has anybody tried LSD? what's feel like, if you can actually describe such a thing?

Jesus-Condom

• Rep: 0
« Reply #745 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:59 PM »

How did you get in? Last i checked they were kicking people out.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #746 on: April 04, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »
after a 5 day hiatus me & mary reunite yet again. also out of curiosity has anybody tried LSD? what's feel like, if you can actually describe such a thing?
It's pretty intense. I've done it like 3 times. Always with blotter paper. It's really hard to describe, I feel like I can't do it justice and I don't posses the vocabulary to accurately describe it. I do feel like I know more of what's going on when I'm on acid than when I'm on mushrooms. When I'm on shrooms I feel like I am regular.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #747 on: April 04, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's pretty intense. I've done it like 3 times. Always with blotter paper. It's really hard to describe, I feel like I can't do it justice and I don't posses the vocabulary to accurately describe it. I do feel like I know more of what's going on when I'm on acid than when I'm on mushrooms. When I'm on shrooms I feel like I am regular.

Interesting...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #748 on: April 05, 2012, 11:36:50 PM »
The classic graffiti documentary, Style Wars

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #749 on: April 06, 2012, 10:20:12 PM »
i present the greatest TV battle of all time: CAMRON VS BILL O'REILY