Author Topic: high grade blend trailer  (Read 6336 times)

Inojah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: high grade blend trailer
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
where was Uprize Skateboards in that???

can we expect tony cox and matt rodriguez in the video?
[close]
Uprize is no longer distributed through highgrade. You want see Matt Rod, Tony cox, or Carlos Young in the Highgrade video.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
based on who's in it, it looks like one of those that's gonna have some sick shit mixed in with a lot of stupid hippie shit.  carlos young, matt pailes, ryan nix, etc....(shakes head and sighs)...

dave caddo's backtail past the pillar and into that huge bank was sick.

[close]
Your trippin'... Carlos young is no where in the highgrade trailer or video. He quit Satori days ago son. Get your facts straight.
[close]

oh who gives a fuck, my point remains the same

look at you talking as if it's all important that i know carlos young "quit days ago"

please...
[close]
You obviously didn't know claiming he's in the trailer and video when he's not.  Carlos is my freind... I give a fuck.
[close]

i didnt say that he was in the trailer, i just assumed that he was still on the team

save your namedrops for somewhere else

but while we're at it, tell your friend to stop faking his steez so much when he lands tricks, its real bothersome to the eyes
Actually you did. Go back and read your shit dumb ass. And that so called" fake style" is flavor, something your bland ass will never possess.  That" fake  style" impressed Matt Rodriguez enough to ask him to ride for Uprize. And from the looks of it Matt doesn't except slop. Stop hating... dude. Carlos' style is far from fake.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 08:37:56 PM »
i'm not going to argue over you being misled over my grammar.  it was a new sentence and a new thought jackass, and i was thinking about the team members as i last knew it.

and i guess you equate "flavor" with excessive, intentional crouching and bending of the knees when landing any trick?  like "ooh, i'm so smooothhhh...."  i'll bet you like kyle leeper.

whatever son, i got nothing left to say

Inojah

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 08:59:55 PM »
i'm not going to argue over you being misled over my grammar.  it was a new sentence and a new thought jackass, and i was thinking about the team members as i last knew it.

and i guess you equate "flavor" with excessive, intentional crouching and bending of the knees when landing any trick?  like "ooh, i'm so smooothhhh...."  i'll bet you like kyle leeper.

whatever son, i got nothing left to say
''I got nothing left to say" That's the best thing you could do here. 
When you land tricks your not suppose to be straight legged idiot.I skated with Carlos alot , he totally feels his shit.  And why did you have to pull Kyle Leeper 's name into this shit. Just diss another skater with your wack ass opinion. Leeper skates dope. I know for a fact you couldn't hang with either of those dudes on skill level or look as natural on a skateboard. And  stay off my thought process you  fuckin'parasite.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 09:58:22 PM »
duuuuudes, bad vibes. you both need to mellow. slow your roll, bra. here have you read this? it's the hari krishna, it's free but donations are appreciated.