Poll

Qu� dices?

Si
46 (83.6%)
No
9 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Is the US controlled by an unspoken oligarchy?  (Read 1759 times)

231st Street

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -192
Re: Is the US controlled by an unspoken oligarchy?
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2024, 10:32:52 AM »
Do I wade into this profound thread.. Misc, thoughts:

- I have had people tell me to my face that Jews are in fact the lizard people controlling the world, in disguise as humans, so both the lizard and Jew oligarchy theories could be simultaneously correct.  Cant discount that, folks.

- Nobody has said that criticizing the actions of the IDF is anti-Semitic. 

- Talking about the Rothchilds controlling the world is anti-Semitic, and also absurd.  Googling what a "middle man minority" is would be helpful for some to understand a bit more about the economic realities that sometimes create appearances of concentration of power amongst people who really have no power at all.

- Bohemian Grove is pretty weird, but very not Jewish.  Similarly, the secret societies at the Ivys very weird, but not very Jewish.  I'd venture to say they are WASPY.  I'm sure some jews have infiltrated, just like we've infiltrated the ivy leagues and greek fraternities. 

- If anyone else has questions about Jews, secret fraternal organizations, the 1%, just let me know and ill do my best to answer. 

- The Mike V oligarchy influence is one thing you haven't dug into yet fully.  Start digging, boys.  You wouldn't believe how deep the rabbit hole actually goes.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 10:40:47 AM by 231st Street »

Wienerboy

• Rep: -97
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2024, 11:10:26 AM »

- I have had people tell me to my face that Jews are in fact the lizard people controlling the world, in disguise as humans, so both the lizard and Jew oligarchy theories could be simultaneously correct.  Cant discount that, folks.

- Talking about the Rothchilds controlling the world is anti-Semitic, and also absurd.  Googling what a "middle man minority" is would be helpful for some to understand a bit more about the economic realities that sometimes create appearances of concentration of power amongst people who really have no power at all.

- Bohemian Grove is pretty weird, but very not Jewish.  Similarly, the secret societies at the Ivys very weird, but not very Jewish.  I'd venture to say they are WASPY.  I'm sure some jews have infiltrated, just like we've infiltrated the ivy leagues and greek fraternities. 

- If anyone else has questions about Jews, secret fraternal organizations, the 1%, just let me know and ill do my best to answer. 

- The Mike V oligarchy influence is one thing you haven't dug into yet fully.  Start digging, boys.  You wouldn't believe how deep the rabbit hole actually goes.

I agree with all your points except the second one. Disagreeing with the IDF is definitely not anti semitic, but it has indeed been misconstrued as such. Which is why I am so fired up about the subject.

I don't have evidence of this, only what I have seen from friends in their social media posts. Growing up internationally I have a lot of Israeli friends that have served in the IDF (it's mandatory) as well as Jewish friends that have been there for birthright trips. I also have friends that have traveled for religious reasons like seeing Jerusalem, etc. who have described to me the checkpoints and straight-up terrible living conditions of the Palestinian people. And this was described to be 8 years ago btw, so it's obviously nothing new.

I follow Al Jazeera and I also follow pro Israel accounts on IG such as  "prettayprettayjewish". A lotta hate is spewed and I have seen the term "anti-semitic" be used to label people as racist for simply disagreeing with and protesting the onslaught of Palestinians.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

231st Street

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2024, 11:48:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I agree with all your points except the second one. Disagreeing with the IDF is definitely not anti semitic, but it has indeed been misconstrued as such. Which is why I am so fired up about the subject.

I don't have evidence of this, only what I have seen from friends in their social media posts. Growing up internationally I have a lot of Israeli friends that have served in the IDF (it's mandatory) as well as Jewish friends that have been there for birthright trips. I also have friends that have traveled for religious reasons like seeing Jerusalem, etc. who have described to me the checkpoints and straight-up terrible living conditions of the Palestinian people. And this was described to be 8 years ago btw, so it's obviously nothing new.

I follow Al Jazeera and I also follow pro Israel accounts on IG such as  "prettayprettayjewish". A lotta hate is spewed and I have seen the term "anti-semitic" be used to label people as racist for simply disagreeing with and protesting the onslaught of Palestinians.

Sorry, I thought you meant on the slap board.  I have no idea what people say/do on Instagram.  I am happy you have jewish friends and an international upbringing.  That said, no one in this post mentioned Israel v. Palestine before you...

Do you think posting this anytime anyone mentions anti-semitism is appropriate?

"Just because I care about Palestinian women and children does not mean that I am anti Israeli or anti semitic in any way. Labeling people that are opposed to death and destruction as anti semitic is inherently evil in itself."

Back to the original topic, again, I urge everyone to follow the truth. Check the bohemian grove, the pyramids, mike V-- its all there for you to figure out. Connect the dots, people.

Wienerboy

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2024, 07:13:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Sorry, I thought you meant on the slap board.  I have no idea what people say/do on Instagram.  I am happy you have jewish friends and an international upbringing.  That said, no one in this post mentioned Israel v. Palestine before you...

Do you think posting this anytime anyone mentions anti-semitism is appropriate?

"Just because I care about Palestinian women and children does not mean that I am anti Israeli or anti semitic in any way. Labeling people that are opposed to death and destruction as anti semitic is inherently evil in itself."

Back to the original topic, again, I urge everyone to follow the truth. Check the bohemian grove, the pyramids, mike V-- its all there for you to figure out. Connect the dots, people.

I do think it's appropriate for me to mention Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people. If it's appropriate for someone to bring-up anti semitism in a thread about who controls the USA that made no mention of jews at all, then it's equally as appropriate for me to bring Palestinians into this argument. Because that's what's going on in the western world right now, people are labeling anything that questions Israeli policy as being anti semitic.

People on Slap are calling this thread title anti semitic.
People around the world are calling Palestinian supporters anti semitic.

Connect the dots, bro. And stop throwing the word around.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2024, 10:53:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ The next antisemite.
[close]

Agreed.
Rothschild tropes are quite the giveaway
[close]

Such eye-rolls. The original poster could very well be talking about "reptilian people" reiterating that no one said anything about Jews anywhere until you brought it up. Jews controlling the media has been a racist conspiratorial trope for decades.  Other conspiracies about people ruling the world include aliens, reptile people, some hive-mind entity, satanists, pedophiles, secret governments, "deep states", etc.

It's only in the past year that people have been over-using "anti-semitic" for everything. Guess it started when Kanye was kooking out hard and coming after Jewish people, which was obviously appalling and deserved to be labeled "anti-semitic". But then after Oct. 6th, when the ever-ongoing Palestine/Israel conflict finally reached the mainstream and people got upset about it all, anyone and everyone that questioned Israel's war tactics were labeled as "anti semitic" and are still being labeled as such. I've seen people post about atrocities in Gaza and be called anti semites for caring that thousands of women and children have been slaughtered at the hands of Israel. Questioning the ethics of war tactics of a militaristic superpower isn't fucking antisemitic.

Stop abusing the word, fuckers.

Just because I care about Palestinian women and children does not mean that I am anti Israeli or anti semitic in any way. Labeling people that are opposed to death and destruction as anti semitic is inherently evil in itself.

lol. No one said anything about Palestine. And yet you need to bring it up. This has nothing to do with it. You bringing it into this discussion is quite telling though.

NWO tropes are bordering on antisemitism - maybe read a book about things like that.

Wienerboy

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2024, 07:25:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ The next antisemite.
[close]

Agreed.
[close]

Such eye-rolls. The original poster could very well be talking about "reptilian people" reiterating that no one said anything about Jews anywhere until you brought it up. Jews controlling the media has been a racist conspiratorial trope for decades.  Other conspiracies about people ruling the world include aliens, reptile people, some hive-mind entity, satanists, pedophiles, secret governments, "deep states", etc.

It's only in the past year that people have been over-using "anti-semitic" for everything. Guess it started when Kanye was kooking out hard and coming after Jewish people, which was obviously appalling and deserved to be labeled "anti-semitic". But then after Oct. 6th, when the ever-ongoing Palestine/Israel conflict finally reached the mainstream and people got upset about it all, anyone and everyone that questioned Israel's war tactics were labeled as "anti semitic" and are still being labeled as such. I've seen people post about atrocities in Gaza and be called anti semites for caring that thousands of women and children have been slaughtered at the hands of Israel. Questioning the ethics of war tactics of a militaristic superpower isn't fucking antisemitic.

Just because I care about Palestinian women and children does not mean that I am anti Israeli or anti semitic in any way. Labeling people that are opposed to death and destruction as anti semitic is inherently evil in itself.
[close]

lol. No one said anything about Palestine. And yet you need to bring it up. This has nothing to do with it. You bringing it into this discussion is quite telling though.

NWO tropes are bordering on antisemitism - maybe read a book about things like that.

And as I said, no one in this thread said anything about Jewish people, yet someone instantly claimed this thread as "anti semitic". No one said anything about Palestine either until I brought it up - what's the difference here?

Israel foreign policy borders on genocide. Maybe read a book about that

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2024, 07:53:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ The next antisemite.
[close]

Agreed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

And as I said, no one in this thread said anything about Jewish people, yet someone instantly claimed this thread as "anti semitic". No one said anything about Palestine either until I brought it up - what's the difference here?

As I said, NWO tropes and secret leaders of the world are themes bordering on antisemitism.
That’s why several people brought it up.

You are just a little too dense to get it.

Wienerboy

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2024, 09:05:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ The next antisemite.
[close]

Agreed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
As I said, NWO tropes and secret leaders of the world are themes bordering on antisemitism.
That’s why several people brought it up.

You are just a little too dense to get it.

Oh I get it perfectly, pal. Nice of you to assume I haven't read plenty of books detailing Israel's creation and why the Holy Land is always so sought after. I'm just sick of everything being labeled as anti-semitic. It's happening everywhere, and even here on Slap. It's a slippery slope.

Many conspiracies will eventually pipeline you right into some kind of anti semitic trope, but that doesn't mean they all do.

And thinking the world - or the US specifically as per this thread title - is ruled by an unknown group of people has nothing to do with Jews.

Calls of anti semitism in this thread have been the equivalent of this:

I say to you, "I think the world is run by a secret group of people - " and before I can finish my sentence you say, "Oh YEAH, I'll bet you probably think it's controlled by Jews don't you!"

Well I do think the world is controlled by people. I would guess that most of them are govt. agents and officials of different countries, billionaires and their constituents, military strategists and some stock market execs or some bullshit.

Why can't people think this without the answer automatically being, no matter what, "bordering on anti semitism"?

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2024, 12:18:02 PM »
Your refusal to acknowledge that the Rothschild narrative that has been brought up in this thread is a profoundly antisemitic narrative contributes to the normalization of antisemitism. Normalizing antisemitism is nothing but antisemitic itself, because denying the existence or impact of a problem means to support and perpetuate that problem.

Wienerboy

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2024, 01:38:28 PM »
Your refusal to acknowledge that the Rothschild narrative that has been brought up in this thread is a profoundly antisemitic narrative contributes to the normalization of antisemitism. Normalizing antisemitism is nothing but antisemitic itself, because denying the existence or impact of a problem means to support and perpetuate that problem.

Sup dude, I’ll absolutely acknowledge that the Rothschild narrative is antisemitic.  But the entire thread was accused of being anti semitic before any Rothschild conspiracy talk was brought into the thread convo in any way.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2024, 06:28:37 PM »
Guys, guys! We’re all turning on one another, and that’s exactly what this mothafucka right here wants!

A slap divided against itself cannot skate.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Wienerboy

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2024, 08:49:31 AM »
Guys, guys! We’re all turning on one another, and that’s exactly what this mothafucka right here wants!

A slap divided against itself cannot skate.

You're absolutely right. This greedy fucking sackbag

231st Street

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2024, 10:05:59 AM »
"Well I do think the world is controlled by people. I would guess that most of them are govt. agents and officials of different countries, billionaires and their constituents, military strategists and some stock market execs or some bullshit. "

Yes, this is the known set up.  I think when you talk about secret societies that are unknown and then wander into rothchild/NWO territory, its dog whistling for something else.  The above isn't the definition of an oligarchy, though.  Anyway, I'm not trying to stop this discussion. It is all good, folks!  Continue in your mission of digging up secret society dirt.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 10:20:00 AM by 231st Street »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2024, 11:51:18 AM »
Thunder trucks are the leader in control.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

231st Street

« Reply #45 on: Today at 05:57:12 AM »
Thunder trucks are the leader in control.

I've been considering the switch from Indy to Thunder lately.  This may have pushed me over the edge.  I've tried aces, maglights, ventures in the past, but spent vast majority of my time on Indy.  If Thunder is in control, maybe I need to make a switch..