Author Topic: THE DR. NEWTON 2.0 EXPOSED THREAD  (Read 25651 times)

Doctor Newton

THE DR. NEWTON 2.0 EXPOSED THREAD
« on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »
Remember when Dr. Newton 2.0 pretended he lured Corey Duffel into talking to him?  Well to show 2.0 how the fuck it is done, Cigarettebeer and I created a fake myspace and lured Newton 2.0 into our own trap.  Cigbeer supplied the pics, named her, picked her bday, what she likes, etc.  I did the profile work.  He added her friends, got the comments, and found the groups.  I did the talking to 2.0.  

Our Myspace can be seen here - myspace.com/lissajoan.  It took some encouragement.  He didn't want to add her and I had to keep telling him he probably knows her or has saw her around before, but he finally added her.  Since his Myspace (myspace.com/skatehpm) has been infiltrated and what few pics of him he had saved and reupped for your viewing pleasure, I can finally give to you this wonderful masterpiece.

A gift to you all - The Newton 2.0 Exposed Thread

Intro

It all started googling his Slap email.  This led to his posts on a cigar forum.  He mentioned using his real email in the profile there, but you had to be a member to view.  Cigarettebeer made a profile and from there we found his Myspace and real name.  He has posted on Slap in the past as his actual name, Chris McCracken, and posts as that name on skatenc.com and forums.skateperception.com as well.  He makes threads on that skateperception board trying to sell his zoo york polo and trying to get people to give him their American Eagle giftcards.  The AIM that I have spoken to him on is toymachinegvse, but his old AIM happens to be zeroskater5050...quite funny considering his Thomas hate.  He tries to buy cigars over paypal, took forever to add a decent looking slut's (fake) myspace, and told me on AIM once about how much he hates dogs.  The teenage Catholic Liberatarian we know as Dr. Newton 2.0 truly is a pathetic, pitiful human being.  

I will reiterate this later, but he also told me once that he doesn't want his face on Slap due to ruthless photoshopping.  So if you want to do your part, make some photoshops of young Chris McCracken and post them in this thread.

Index of 2.0 Information

Myspace - myspace.com/skatehpm
Name - Chris McCracken
Religion - Catholic
AIM - zeroskater5050 and toymachinegvse
Youtube - youtube.com/user/SkateNC1001
Highschool - East Forsyth
Location - Kernersville, NC
College - UNC Greensboro
High school alumni website (made a profile there to view his, but they wanted me to pay 10 bucks via paypal just to be able to view shit, fuck that) - http://www.alumniclass.com/eastforsyth/alumni-profile?id=2953575

Here is Newton 2.0's skate lessons.  If you live in NC you can trick him into it and then beat his ass for hating dogs.

http://www.piedmontparent.com/directories/seasonalsportsdirectory.php?pageaction=openlinkdetail&link_id=423&parent_id=16

P.O. Box 728
Kernersville NC 27285
336-996-6421
Get a month (four) of Monday lessons for $25 in our Skate Skool at the Kernersville Skate Park. Classes are from 6-7 p.m. on Mondays with Chris McCracken. Registration is open now; space is limited to only six students for each month. Call 336-996-3062 to find out more.
Fees: $25   Ages: all.  Gender: male and female.

I don't know if that's his real address, but I hope so.

Here is Newton 2.0 trying to buy cigars online via paypal.  The kid lives in NC where tobacco is everywhere, yet he has no friends to buy him some cigars.  Note the post is made February 24, 2009 so it's not like he was super young then.  He can't talk someone into just letting him buy them underage, he can't steal them, has no friends to buy them for him, etc.  He has to try to buy them via paypal on a cigar forum.

http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9586096/m/960105495

"What's up guys? I'm a college freshman who is new to the cigar smoking world, and I'm looking to buy one or two nice cigars for my first time. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I would like it to be flavorful, and something that I will really be able to appreciate. I've heard that cigars are very relaxing, and that they help to calm you down.

Thank you and have a nice day."

PICTURE TIME!

AGAIN, I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PHOTOSHOP THIS FAGGOT

IN THE HAT!  ;D

Later, maybe tomorrow even, I will post some of his best of quotes from other forums.  I only went back so many pages, but there are a few good ones.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:37:47 AM by Doctor Newton »

frisco

Re: THE DR. NEWTON 2.0 EXPOSED THREAD
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »
lol, nice

Doctor Newton

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »
Sorry about that fellas, the pics didn't post at first.

Cookie Monster

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:13 AM »
he's done, I love how its possible to ruin someones life on the internet

toque

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:21 AM »
great post.  I think its weird that they specify gender on the skate lessons.  two pics of him infront of the greensboro sign are pretty hawt. 

Solid work.  way to put in work towards a worthy cause

wheee!

Doctor Newton

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »
From skatenc.com

"Jamie Thomas is a lying piece of shit.... I've seen it firsthand, and the guy gets absolutely NO respect from me.

Now Mike V.... truly a legend... if you've ever seen his show, "Drive", you know that the things that he has to say are things you can only learn from years and years of dedication to skateboarding. This video also cracks me up every time, ahahahahaha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WthrU0Nsp5g"

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 12:59:38 AM »

Bravo
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:11:42 AM by McCly »

Doctor Newton

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 01:02:24 AM »
Trying to sell his zoo york polo

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=155548&hl=

Him beggin for giftcards:

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=213958&hl=

"I was just wondering if any of you have any gift cards to places like American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. that you don't want and/ or are willing to sell for less than what they're worth? I specifically must wear shit like this for reasons I won't go into, but please keep the hate or whatever elsewhere. If you've got actual clothes, I wear size Large shirts/ sweaters/ jackets, and 30x32 pants. I'll buy lots from you (if you have like four new shirts or something), but I really don't want to waste money shipping like one t-shirt."

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 01:03:59 AM »
i have a very reliable source who told me it went down like this, verbatum...
i took the liberty of getting buckwild on ms paint. enjoy!

fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Doctor Newton

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »
Quotes from forums.skateperception.com

"Daaamnnnnnn. I'm so intimidated about college.

I'm a senior right now, and I just got an almost full scholarship to go to school for the next year. "Grades" and "showing up more than twice a week" are suddenly irrelevant."

^ So much for cocky Slap version of 2.0

"You could maybe try a repo lot.... is there any chance of money from your parents?"

"I think people were a lot more judgmental at my middle school than they are now at my high school. I really miss the old days where you could basically always talk shit though :["

"My life pretty much sucks."

"I'll do $50 PayPal if it uses USB. IM me at Zeroskater5050"

"Come on guys. BUMP. Who has a gift card that is fairly decent? $20 at the Abercrombie store might get me a t-shirt sleeve or maybe a sock."

"The thread where I do people's homework for money. It has generated more income for me than my one-hour-a-week job, gotten me my only three points in like three years of being registered, and has also been pinned. I think my next thread might be the "I am under 21 and would like to buy alcohol from someone over the internet" thread."

"I've never played a sport or anything, but I skateboard up and down a hill in front of my house for probably two hours each day. It's a little like running.... my leg muscles are fucking stacked right now. The problem is that my whole upper body has been neglected, and I'm basically really awkward and all out of proportion; next week I am buying a TotalGym from my buddy for $100, and I'm going to try to get on some next level workout shit. I want to skate 5-10 miles each day, run one mile, and then maybe get 30 minutes to an hour on the Total Gym. I'm also totally replacing soda (the only thing I drink besides alcohol) with water. I'd really love to make my college's track team next year. It's a NCAA D-1 school, so Idk. Even if that doesn't work out, I guess I'll probably get laid more."

"http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/product_im...5179218v250.jpg

....cheap and gets the job done."

Remember when he said the recession wasn't fuckin with him?

"With this recession, it's getting harder and harder to find a solid after school job. I'm not trying to work fast food at all.... I eat it too much to want to know what goes on behind the scenes.

What about working at a store in the mall (American Eagle, Abercrombie, etc.)? Have any of you ever done that? Is it hard to get hired? Do they really treat their employees like shit? If you've worked in a store like this, please just tell me everything you can...."

"Rollerblading is just skateboarding's stupid cousin."

"Fuck living at college. I'm starting next year, and basically, I'm just going to stay here at home and make my mom pay my tuition. The plan is to just get a bunch of scholarships and keep them. My bills will be paid by my mom also, as well as things like groceries and going out to eat. It should save me several thousand dollars -- money I can save to go to law school, a down payment on a home to live in while in law school, etc. I did want to move away, but making all new friends and dealing with such a harsh standard of living is just too much work. If I want to party, I'll just do it on campus.

The biggest factor in deciding to stay for me was the fact that dorms do not have private bathrooms...."

"Yeah. Actually, let's not even discuss WCW. Sting was a great wrestler, but other than that ever WCW wrestler was like the Nate Sherwood of wrestlers."

I have a couple more but fuck it.  The rest of them I just thought were funny because he says he loves Mosaic and Photosynthesis AND Pappalardo.  Seems like shit he would hate on Slap to keep his e-persona going.  Also he mentioned loving to bomb hills when he hated on SF Hills on here before.  Just stuff like that
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:10:13 AM by Doctor Newton »

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 01:12:40 AM »
I think that from now on I'm going to kick my dog each time you post.
newton2.0 you are so lucky i decided to pass up my yearly trip to nc, because after saying some of the shit you have said and the fact that i know what you look like, I WOULD BEAT YOU HALF TO DEATH. kthnbye.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

frisco

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 01:13:11 AM »

Bravo

gnard for life with that gem

art too

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
Everything about this is ridiculous.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 01:40:32 AM »
Doctor Newton is my favorite SLAP Pal, as of now.

That's definately him, considering he's wearing American Eagle, but surprisingly not his cum-stained jeans:

He was bragging about that shirt or posting pics of it in multiple threads?

Dr. Newton 2.0: Why the fuck would you wear a hat and jump into a pool?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 01:42:53 AM »
You're way too obsessed with this dude.

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 01:45:01 AM »
 -65,000 rep just before focusing his account
formerly toonie

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 01:53:32 AM »

Monster handrail that finishes way past the steps??

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 01:55:05 AM »
ouch

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 03:56:35 AM »
hahaha holy shit

did he delete his shit and leave?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 03:56:50 AM »
just posting so this pops up when I use the 'new replies to your posts' feature tomorow morning
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 05:09:03 AM »
skating is so weird these days

nolliefeebs

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 05:33:50 AM »
 ::)

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 05:36:36 AM »
Damn. I don't know whether this is sad or funny.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 05:45:33 AM »
I specifically must wear shit like this for reasons I won't go into, but please keep the hate or whatever elsewhere.

This has really piqued my curiosity

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »
"THESE GIRLS TOTALLY AREN'T OF LEGAL AGE. WHO'S THE PEDOBEAR NOW?!?!?!?!"

-Smolik

Pug Life

• Rep: 22
  • Steady puggin'
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 06:49:49 AM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 07:01:37 AM »
the lamest thing about Newton is that he focused his account because of this thread. everyone already knew pretty much who he was and the pictures weren't a big suprise to me and i'd guess not to anyone else so what's the big deal. you look exactly like we all imagined you would, big deal.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 07:01:48 AM »
Art, you just made my day. This should really be pinned.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 07:22:42 AM »
Excellent work. I really appreciate the process as much as the outcome. E-fucking with people is a good time, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

If he focused he's even a bigger bitch than I imagined. Who cares if we all get to see your lunchbox-head for the first time?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 07:23:18 AM »
Fucking brutal. Complete destruction.

Well done my friend.