Author Topic: Transworld Right foot forward Itunes  (Read 25223 times)

Gomez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Transworld Right foot forward Itunes
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »
Could someone please upload to Filefront ? I get an error saying that I have downloaded to much, even though I haven't :S
you're probably using a wireless internet connection that's tapping off someone else's. that happened to me when i was using my laptop in a hotel.

bobby had my favorite part for sure. got me pretty hyped to skate.

Albinskejt

• Rep: -6
  • Japp
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »
Is there any fix for it ?
Check out my original thought: Chris Cole does some ugly tricks and has wack kit! I'm super edgy and interesting because of my controversial opinions.

Albinskejt

• Japp
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
Nevermind! it just randomly started to download now...
Check out my original thought: Chris Cole does some ugly tricks and has wack kit! I'm super edgy and interesting because of my controversial opinions.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Albinskejt

• Japp
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2009, 04:45:36 PM »
The montage was the sickest part.

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »
FUCKING ASS i downloaded it but my computer is too slow to play it smoothly

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »
This video sucks. Bobby worrest is the only part i would choose to watch more than once, but it still wasn't even that good. He's a sloppy beer belly dude now.

just_peysa

« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2009, 09:03:43 PM »
i really don't see how anyone could not like bobby's part. i don't even understand how anyone could not like the video. the only thing i didn't like was the song they used for the montage. bobby's part is too good. his best part so far in my opinion. transworld really came through on this one. i weant to see duffel. beach's part was amazing too. kellen. everything. great video.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

janes addiction sucks

« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2009, 10:02:08 PM »
I don't think it's possible to hate on Bobby Worrest.

styll

« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »
Vid was pretty good. Only shit I'm going to watch over and over is KELLEN and the montage.

Kellen was next level all around. The dude does shit nobody is touching.
Joey had some alright shit but im not down with his wacky combo shit which was like 95% of his part. That line with the two ledge tricks 270 out was fucking disgusting. Don't feel original with that shit. There is a reason nobody does that easy/ugly shit. It's UGLY. Especially when you pivot the whole trick. The song has been hated on enough, i'll leave it alone.
Worrest was surprisingly decent. I thought he would have fallen off harder then that. I was a huge fan until he got obsessed with tattoos and drinking. Sw heel up then sw bs flip was amazing. He looks a bit fatter and his stee got a bit worse. I hope he doesn't burn out anytime soon.
Montage was amazing hands down. Malto is predictable. Kremer is fucking sick as fuck.
Never been down with duffel still not down but that was a good part considering the injuries.
I'm a matt beach fan but i don't think he should have had last part. Stoked he is shredding again but he didn't deserve last part.

Kellen had the best part in the video hands down. His part really worked as first part but it could have been last part with a better song. Is transworld scared to use hip hop with a black dude? Shit coulda been hype. Kellen or duffel shoulda had last.  Nick tuckers trick, too sick.

janes addiction sucks

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »
Vid was pretty good. Only shit I'm going to watch over and over is KELLEN and the montage.

Kellen was next level all around. The dude does shit nobody is touching.
Joey had some alright shit but im not down with his wacky combo shit which was like 95% of his part. That line with the two ledge tricks 270 out was fucking disgusting. Don't feel original with that shit. There is a reason nobody does that easy/ugly shit. It's UGLY. Especially when you pivot the whole trick. The song has been hated on enough, i'll leave it alone.
Worrest was surprisingly decent. I thought he would have fallen off harder then that. I was a huge fan until he got obsessed with tattoos and drinking. Sw heel up then sw bs flip was amazing. He looks a bit fatter and his stee got a bit worse. I hope he doesn't burn out anytime soon.
Montage was amazing hands down. Malto is predictable. Kremer is fucking sick as fuck.
Never been down with duffel still not down but that was a good part considering the injuries.
I'm a matt beach fan but i don't think he should have had last part. Stoked he is shredding again but he didn't deserve last part.

Kellen had the best part in the video hands down. His part really worked as first part but it could have been last part with a better song. Is transworld scared to use hip hop with a black dude? Shit coulda been hype. Kellen or duffel shoulda had last.  Nick tuckers trick, too sick.

your a dick

loophole

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2009, 03:21:34 AM »
i haven't read this thread and i'm sure this has been said a couple times at least, but when i heard the mgmt song start i skipped the whole brezinski part. there's a good chance i'll never see it.

Jimmy909

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2009, 03:55:59 AM »
Video was pretty sick. Matt and Bobby had my fave parts. Montage was really good too.

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »
yep same thing happens when i play it, anyone wanna rip it down to a lower quality file?!

yeah dude!

« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »
Worrest was surprisingly decent.

Totally, his parts are usually shit.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
if carroll and BA had a butt-baby, that butt-baby would be worrest

and I mean that in an awesome way
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

eyesmcgyver

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »
ipod nano friendly?

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »
the whole video was pretty good. enjoyed worrest and duffel's parts the most.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Worrest was surprisingly decent.
[close]

Totally, his parts are usually shit.

i like all of his parts. he skates good. i was a bit dissapointed on this part. i heard he was recovering from some kind of injury or something. still all good tho

Uncle John

• Rep: -9
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yep same thing happens when i play it, anyone wanna rip it down to a lower quality file?!

You guys just need to go buy some ram.
I have always been here before.

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »
most of you owuldnt notice unless your into graff but worrest has random ups through out the whole video haha shits tight

Stunts

« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2009, 06:25:23 PM »
Holy fucking shit you guys are nobjockeys, this is absolutely the shittest transworld so far.
Only good parts are worrest and Beach, but they obviously can't put out anything bad, Beach's part is sick but shit compared to his old stuff and Bobby seems like he was slacking abit too. What's with that line with the two smoked salmons?
That Kellen james dude is way to tech it's not fucking tonyhawks pro skater, nothing needs to be said about corey duffel or joey b they are the pitts nuff said

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2009, 10:54:42 PM »
Holy fucking shit you guys are nobjockeys, this is absolutely the shittest transworld so far.
Only good parts are worrest and Beach, but they obviously can't put out anything bad, Beach's part is sick but shit compared to his old stuff and Bobby seems like he was slacking abit too. What's with that line with the two smoked salmons?
That Kellen james dude is way to tech it's not fucking tonyhawks pro skater, nothing needs to be said about corey duffel or joey b they are the pitts nuff said
you probably suck at skateboarding if you're complaining that someone is too tech. i don't like kellen james that much either, but if your reason is that he skates too technically, then you're just an idiot. maybe if you were referring to joey brezenski, then i'd understand.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2009, 11:10:57 PM »
I'm surprised on the amount of hate this video has gotten, I thought it was one of the better TWS videos in a few years. Kellen's part was good shit, Bobby had my favorite part (and I think it's the best part he's ever put out), and Matt's part was really good too, especially that last minute or so of footage. Only thing that I thought was lame (apart from Joey's song) was that the dvd rip someone posted was better quality than the version on itunes. Get your shit together, TWS.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »
im just hyped on something to watch until all the good stuff comes out in a couple months

featuring

• Rep: -22
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »
I'm surprised on the amount of hate this video has gotten, I thought it was one of the better TWS videos in a few years. Kellen's part was good shit, Bobby had my favorite part (and I think it's the best part he's ever put out), and Matt's part was really good too, especially that last minute or so of footage. Only thing that I thought was lame (apart from Joey's song) was that the dvd rip someone posted was better quality than the version on itunes. Get your shit together, TWS.
You said everything I wanted to say. Good shit, haha.
original

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »
I forgot to mention that I'm stoked that most of the video's footage is from America. I'd rather see footage that could be shot in a city an hour's drive from you than some plaza in shenzen or tokyo or something. It's easier to relate to and it gets me a lot more hyped.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

luc

• Rep: -118
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »
someone pm me

thanks

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »
Yeah, those links are dead. Anyone hit me up with it?