Author Topic: One sided?  (Read 2986 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
One sided?
« on: August 07, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »
http://politics.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/08/05/four-short-clips-of-things-americans-never-see-on-tv/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrasscheck.com%2Fvideos%2Fmiddleeast%2Fme5.html&frame=true

I thought "Exhibit #3 - US citizens who say "NO!" was especially interesting and "Exhibit #4 - Daily brutality" is also a good watch although what you would expect from a war zone.

My thoughts are that we need to leave the middle east alone and return to our isolationist policy's of the pre-WWII era. I don't understand when and why we became imperialist but we need to change our ways while we are still a super power and before China or India takes us over. Don't want to go out on a bad note.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
Re: One sided?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »
That's what the internets for so you can find out a different opion, baiscally Europe has a totally different view of what's going on in Isreali then America does
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 09:22:39 AM »
"I don't know what we are doing here - purification maybe, it's dirty here i don't know why a good Herbrew boy is doing here so far from his home. . ."

What's gets me is the smug look on his face and the fact he's sitting in there living room while the mother is dying apparently in the next room

So that's what Isreali soliders are doing in occupied territories, that's pretty interesting, i really wonder what they are "purifying" and what's so "dirty", remember when this happen in Germany/Kosovo/Rwanda/Sudan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing - What wikipedia is saying about Ethnic cleansing

"Displacement of Palestinians from areas occupied by Israel after the Six Day War in 1967, particularly from East Jerusalem" - which i found interesting considering it's under "ethnic cleansing"

I just think it's fucked that the "UN isn't allowed" to stop this bullshit yet

I have nothing against Isrealies or Palestinians, i just think the Isreali army should fucking wise up on the shit they're pulling and the Yanks should stop backing them to "go after terrorists" everyone knows that terrorists don't operate like that, you can't just "get them"

The whole point is they're terroists, they don't wear uniforms and to just bomb the shit out of everything just incase makes no sense

If the UK had done that with Ireland every time a bomb went off on the main land we'd have had our hands slapped so fucking quick we'd be spinning round with our bad teeth flying everywhere

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 10:17:59 AM »
I think the hole problem has a lot to do with the the word Terrorist. It's too subjective. It is used basically to mean "bad guys" just like "insergents". How can you have a war on terrorism with out a clear definition of what a terrorist is?

"An organization that kills civilians as a way of achieving political goals" seems good but who doesn't do that?

The best definition I can tell is that it is "An organization that kills americans or jewish people or other white american allies (aussies, english, etc...) to achieve it's political goals."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 02:28:38 PM »
Pre 9/11 dictionaries often define terrorism as a form of government that governs by fear a la "the terror" period of The French Revolution of 1789. Of course nobody in the states wanted to hear that their own president was a terrorist, so that definition doesn't get thrown around as much anymore.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS2ESHKhBQY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbrasscheck%2Ecom%2Fvideos%2Fmiddleeast%2Fme5%2Ehtml

I fucking love John Snow and Channel 4 News it's seriously the only unbias news program out there that and Jeremy Vine on Radio 2

It's so fucked up, "So why did you bomb a power station ?"

"AHhhhh bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, stall, bullshit, stall. . ."

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 02:46:13 PM »
Hey it's your tax dollars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAV9_an51w&mode=related&search=

It's the guy getting his arm broken with a rock with the cuffs on that's fucked, then they bash his mate in the head a shit load of times - why ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Z6UQQlnCQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbrasscheck%2Ecom%2Fvideos%2Fmiddleeast%2Fme5%2Ehtml

There IS NOT any reason for punch/slapping then stamping on childern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkHLY0vkK0U
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:04:14 PM by donnie_murdo »

hesh_trash

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 04:08:50 PM »
^ Intense. Thank God I live in New Zealand and our Prime Minister refused to go in on the "militia of the willing". We lost a bit of favour with G.W. after that but I'm proud we made a stand.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 09:44:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 09:49:00 PM by rhp »

mikefork

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 09:49:29 PM »
i hate this new world. i wish i was born 50 years ago
same or i would rather have people stop fucking up the world

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 02:23:46 AM »
^ Intense. Thank God I live in New Zealand and our Prime Minister refused to go in on the "militia of the willing". We lost a bit of favour with G.W. after that but I'm proud we made a stand.

I really wish Britain would stop kissing American ass so much - Blair flew to the US saying he was going to halt the Isreali attacks and get America to pressure them into stopping  - everyone knows this was bullshit, and that 90% of the last British Prime Ministers are fucking yank lapdogs, so when he comes back, nothings happend, bar some vauge as fuck "anit-terrorisum" bullshit that really didn't get anything done.

What gets me is that the country's being totally fucked, the Isreali's are just doing what every they want, when German did this it ended in war, when the Kosovan's did this shit the yanks bombed the shit out of them - so why does everyone sit about watching

Totally fucked

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 06:01:05 AM »
Tony Blair can't get his tounge out GW's ass long enough to get anything done. It's so pathetic. It's embarassing to be american rigth now with GW acting like the arrogant, rich kid, jock kook that we all hated in high school but it would be even worse if your leader was acting like a little bitch like Blair does. He needs to grow some balls and realize that no matter how tight his accent is, bullshit is still bullshit.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 07:48:58 AM »
Tony Blair can't get his tounge out GW's ass long enough to get anything done. It's so pathetic. It's embarassing to be american rigth now with GW acting like the arrogant, rich kid, jock kook that we all hated in high school but it would be even worse if your leader was acting like a little bitch like Blair does. He needs to grow some balls and realize that no matter how tight his accent is, bullshit is still bullshit.

Seriously, you can't imagine !

Everyone in Britain is asking what the fuck the "special relationship" between the US and UK is, and why it's so important, i mean during WWII i can understand it, Britain was fighting fucking everything while trying not to be invaded, so obviously a "little help here" was nice, but did they sign an agreement with the US to suck balls for a 100 years or something ?

The UK, managed to always keep a distance from main land Europe, things like not joining the Euro just distanced us, no one in the UK thinks they're "European" everyone here thinks they're "Bristish" or more realistically "English", "Irish", "Scotish" or and "Hebrodian" etc. . .

But Blair is just full of shit, he said he was going to "make America infulence the Isreali's into a stopping the war", then he comes back with all this piss about terrorisum which is straight out of a fucking US PR shpeal, just totaly piss.

If America's Government wants to go and do some stupid shit i don't see why the UK has to tag along, of maybe we go along to make sure the American's don't get out of hand and end up in some fucked situation - while everyone else just lets them

God, and people alot richer than me only know the really answers

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 03:52:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What gets me is that the country's being totally fucked, the Isreali's are just doing what every they want, when German did this it ended in war, when the Kosovan's did this shit the yanks bombed the shit out of them - so why does everyone sit about watching

Totally fucked
You forgot that America is doing the same thing. Israel "protects" itself from the hisbollah/the terrorists and start bombing the lebanon. The USA hasn´t reacted in any other way when it had been attacked by terrorists. I mean they also bombed away Afghanistan because they thought they were hiding Osama and that all of them were terrorists. And I don´t get it til today why they attacked Irak. What was the official reason again? And if you were born 50 years ago you would have been teenager while vietnam, and then there was the gulfwars plus several others, then you would get the whole Apartheid package plus a little bit of genocide in Rhwanda. And now you´d be 50 while watching the US wars in Afghanistan+Irak and Israelis fucking up palestine a little while after the whole Jugoslawia-Kosovothing...
Yeah I guess the world´s fucked up,  thats the bottom line.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

sergio

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 04:53:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I really wish Britain would stop kissing American ass so much - Blair flew to the US saying he was going to halt the Isreali attacks and get America to pressure them into stopping  - everyone knows this was bullshit, and that 90% of the last British Prime Ministers are fucking yank lapdogs, so when he comes back, nothings happend, bar some vauge as fuck "anit-terrorisum" bullshit that really didn't get anything done.

What gets me is that the country's being totally fucked, the Isreali's are just doing what every they want, when German did this it ended in war, when the Kosovan's??? did this shit the yanks bombed the shit out of them - so why does everyone sit about watching

Totally fucked

if i could remember correctly it was the Serbians against Kosovo's albanian majority and not the other way around. the US did not do much kosovo. Im pretty sure the UN and NATO were more involved. somebody clear this up for me.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 06:25:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What gets me is that the country's being totally fucked, the Isreali's are just doing what every they want, when German did this it ended in war, when the Kosovan's??? did this shit the yanks bombed the shit out of them - so why does everyone sit about watching

Totally fucked
[close]

if i could remember correctly it was the Serbians against Kosovo's albanian majority and not the other way around. the US did not do much kosovo. Im pretty sure the UN and NATO were more involved. somebody clear this up for me.

Sorry you're totally right it was the Serb's that are all facing war crimes for there spot of ethnic clensing they had going on, UN troops really didn't want to get involved, i remember this all now, it got pretty fucked, the UN were "sort" of stepping in and helping people but once they "made a village safe" the Serbs would just butcher the fuck out of the other areas near them.

The US were asked to help with air strikes which basically cripled Serbia and started the end of the confilict

Unlike them egging on the Isreali's to try out a new missle on some un-armed Arab houses that "might" have some rockets from 1964 in them