Author Topic: 50,000 dogs massacred in china  (Read 5831 times)

Edward Penishands

50,000 dogs massacred in china
« on: August 07, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

personally this hurts me more than all the people being killed in the war.  but hey, what do i know, i have 2 dildos for hands.

dalycitymassive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 50,000 dogs massacred in china
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 04:32:09 PM »
that's sad. don't they eat dogs over there too

Edward Penishands

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 04:33:06 PM »

that's korea, but we are trying to get them to sign a document deeming it illegal.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

personally this hurts me more than all the people being killed in the war.  but hey, what do i know, i have 2 dildos for hands.

Haven't looked at the link but wasn't this due to the rabies out break ?

Guess that's a good thing about living on an island where animals have passports to !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Edward Penishands

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 04:40:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guess that's a good thing about living on an island where animals have passports to !

about 30 of the 50,000 dogs actually had rabies.  the rest were killed as a "precaution.  but it's the way they killed them that gets to me, stomping them, and beating them with sticks.  not to mention infront of their families.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 04:48:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

about 30 of the 50,000 dogs actually had rabies.  the rest were killed as a "precaution.  but it's the way they killed them that gets to me, stomping them, and beating them with sticks.  not to mention infront of their families.

If someone tried to hurt my dogs they would have hell to pay.

jonny

• Rep: 0
  • Mariano - Switch Backside Tail
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

same here bro i'd prefer a bat and then i'd continue to beat the shit out of them...
What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good.

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
vegan would probably try and convert them to veganism first
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 06:19:32 PM »
vegan would probably try and convert them to veganism first
sick burn

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 06:23:47 PM »
But is that any worse then eating any other animal? I know many people consider dogs to be man's best friend, and perhaps a step above other animals, but its not necesarily like that for every culture. I respect vegans and vegetarians, and I don't think I could ever bring myself to eat a dog, but still I can respect another persons culture and their right to eat.

* the massacre of dogs does sound pretty horrible though. I hope I'm not coming off as too much of a animal-hater here, it's just some people don't have the same access to certain meats, and animal life is still life whether its a fly or a dog or a chicken. Dogs are cute and more commonly a part of the family, but I don't think that means their lives are more valuable then a cows, or at least not in all cultures.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 06:34:17 PM by woody »
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

Edward Penishands

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 07:47:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
But is that any worse then eating any other animal? I know many people consider dogs to be man's best friend, and perhaps a step above other animals, but its not necesarily like that for every culture. I respect vegans and vegetarians, and I don't think I could ever bring myself to eat a dog, but still I can respect another persons culture and their right to eat.

* the massacre of dogs does sound pretty horrible though. I hope I'm not coming off as too much of a animal-hater here, it's just some people don't have the same access to certain meats, and animal life is still life whether its a fly or a dog or a chicken. Dogs are cute and more commonly a part of the family, but I don't think that means their lives are more valuable then a cows, or at least not in all cultures.

i think it's the fact that dogs are more complex and each have their own personality.  its like each is an individual.  cows and flys as such, are pretty much just bland organisms that don't really do much and can't take a role in any kind of society.  so it's not as sad or hurtful to humans.  i'm having a hard time putting this into words, due to typign with 2 dildos for hands, but i hope you get what i mean.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 07:52:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i think it's the fact that dogs are more complex and each have their own personality.  its like each is an individual.  cows and flys as such, are pretty much just bland organisms that don't really do much and can't take a role in any kind of society.  so it's not as sad or hurtful to humans.  i'm having a hard time putting this into words, due to typign with 2 dildos for hands, but i hope you get what i mean.

You do know that pigs are smarter then dogs right? And that cows are really smart as well. No animals should die for food in this day and age.

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »
meat intake is directly related to brain growth and development. just thought i'd throw that in there. i have no problem with vegans
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

Edward Penishands

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You do know that pigs are smarter then dogs right? And that cows are really smart as well. No animals should die for food in this day and age.

i agree with everything you just said.  i was just trying to explain why humans as a whole are more fond of dogs than other animals.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 08:26:47 PM »
i didnt click the link because the whole idea makes me sad.

dogs are the shit, unquestionably.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 08:27:09 PM »
and there's the only sensitive moment you'll get out of me this year

fuckingvegan

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 09:11:44 PM »
meat intake is directly related to brain growth and development. just thought i'd throw that in there. i have no problem with vegans

That study was proved wrong, not going to get into another debate about it but you should read up on the subject.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 09:23:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That study was proved wrong, not going to get into another debate about it but you should read up on the subject.

i second the part about another debate.  if anyone starts it, feel free to close the thread.

mikefork

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 09:47:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

same here bro i'd prefer a bat and then i'd continue to beat the shit out of them...
i second that, i have had dogs since i was born, all of which were pitbulls and they were the best and i was so sad when they died, if some mother fucker tried this shit i would get agro on their ass, i am not called mike fork for nothing but i would rather use a bat or any blunt instrument

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 10:01:01 PM »
it's an improvement from some of the shit mao pulled....

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 11:46:23 PM »
fuckers.

SLAP is for the haters.

E.l.G

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »
Really horrible.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 07:11:57 AM »

was he the guy who enforced the forced abortions in the early 90's?

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 07:19:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're kidding, right?
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

Edward Penishands

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 07:34:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you're kidding, right?

about the abortion thing really happening?  or about me not really knowing who mao is?  i'm confused.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 07:45:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im pretty sure hes also the dude who wanted all birds killed

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 07:54:12 AM »
Hahaha! Nice!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 09:05:08 AM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:36 PM »
That is horrible and completely reckless. I love dogs and can't imagine anyone offering me .63 cents to kill mine or someone else was going to do it for me. Thats just heartless.

steve urkel

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 05:32:32 PM »
ohh man, edward penishands, thanks for reminding me of this....