Author Topic: 50,000 dogs massacred in china  (Read 5832 times)

Fulton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 50,000 dogs massacred in china
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 02:36:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

personally this hurts me more than all the people being killed in the war.  but hey, what do i know, i have 2 dildos for hands.
[close]

Haven't looked at the link but wasn't this due to the rabies out break ?

Guess that's a good thing about living on an island where animals have passports to !
[close]

about 30 of the 50,000 dogs actually had rabies.  the rest were killed as a "precaution.  but it's the way they killed them that gets to me, stomping them, and beating them with sticks.  not to mention infront of their families.
Yeah, but do you think that they would give 50.000 dogs lethal injections and pet then to sleep?
Some people see a forest, some people see the trees.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 09:29:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

personally this hurts me more than all the people being killed in the war.  but hey, what do i know, i have 2 dildos for hands.
[close]

Haven't looked at the link but wasn't this due to the rabies out break ?

Guess that's a good thing about living on an island where animals have passports to !
[close]

about 30 of the 50,000 dogs actually had rabies.  the rest were killed as a "precaution.  but it's the way they killed them that gets to me, stomping them, and beating them with sticks.  not to mention infront of their families.
[close]
Yeah, but do you think that they would give 50.000 dogs lethal injections and pet then to sleep?

beating them with sticks?  c'mon now, let's get realistic.  that's about as primative as it gets.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 09:31:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it's an improvement from some of the shit mao pulled....
[close]

was he the guy who enforced the forced abortions in the early 90's?
[close]
im pretty sure hes also the dude who wanted all birds killed
[close]

Are you talking about the sparrows?  Where they killed all the sparrows because they blamed them for crops getting eaten, and it was really the locusts, and since the sparrows were the locusts' #1 predator, more crops went, thus starting a huge famine in which tons of people died.
yeah, that.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 09:50:17 AM »
Yeah that was fucked though - for every grain of rice a bird eats, a human doesn't eat and there's billions of Sparrows they must eat a lot of rice - KILL THEM ! ! !

So everyone had to be out in the streets making shit loads of noise so they couldn't land and die of fatigue, which is fucked, then they probably ate them all - i mean it would make sense, waste not want not
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!