Author Topic: OK, WHO JUST DELETED THE PLAN B TOPIC?  (Read 8155 times)

L.S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: OK, WHO JUST DELETED THE PLAN B TOPIC?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »
question, do my posts in the deleted topic still count toward my post count total under my username? just curious

no need to stress gub. you're already a hero member and from what i've understood there's no gnarpad this time. i suggest you take a nice glass of cognac and a fine cuban cigar and forget all that stress.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

jaesi25

• Rep: -153
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 01:10:06 PM »
i promised vegan i would be nice.  i was not "sonned"....whatever that means..i went to take a shower. im going skating. the post did deviate AWAY from skating. my original point was in the use of words. i like danny way and duffy. paul was ok before he goty cable. pj is good but hardly original. he just recycles old tricks and adds a flip or 180.
these are just my opinions. one persons opinions.

i found out what "sonned" means. you wish

youve been living in a dream world, neo
what i want when i want with who i want how i want.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »
No gnarpad in this place....

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 01:11:26 PM »
i was not "sonned"....whatever that means

oh yes you were.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 01:12:38 PM »
jaesi and veganshawn are the two biggest bullshitters i know, they should fucking get married

jaesi25

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 01:25:47 PM »
how was i sonned? americans are still stupid. bush is still president. my brothers still sells you oil at inflated prices. americans are still obese. on top of that your tax dollars go to REMOVE your skate spots. your country is rich but whats your share? bet no one on this board is in the 2% of americans who have benefited from the current administrations fiscal policies. anyone got a family member or half a family member in iraq? free health care? NO! good schools? NO! free college...hell what about AFFORDABLE college? NO! you get sonned everyday just living in america! by the way how is it traveling accross the great atlantic just to film for a video? no spots in your town eh? too much security? dont even start. 98% of americans get "sonned" every second of everyday!

NATIONAL PRIORITIES

http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182

jaesi25

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 01:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yes you were.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »
like i told you earlier, i TOTALLY voted for george bush.  

maybe you didnt get the chance to read that though, being that veganfag deleted the topic and all.

and just shut up with that shit, i guarantee you get assraped on a daily basis by our gov't or your own gov't in some way, shape or form, but sorry, today you got verbally assraped by the slap messageboard for being a dumbass.  lucky for you we have a sorry ass moderator who is willing to sweep your shame under the rug for his own stupid personal reasons.  

try harder next time asshole

jaesi25

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 01:40:27 PM »

maybe you didnt get the chance to read that though, being that veganfag deleted the topic and all.

and just shut up with that shit, i guarantee you get assraped on a daily basis by our gov't or your own gov't in some way, shape or form, but sorry, today you got verbally assraped by the slap messageboard for being a dumbass.  lucky for you we have a sorry ass moderator who is willing to sweep your shame under the rug for his own stupid personal reasons.  

you are not living in reality. every point i made about you, your country, and plan b was on point as you say. all you did was call me names. that is why you are in such a  sad state of affairs. you guys are dumb. and when someone points that out you want to name call and shoot. you voted for bush. this guy admits to voting for bush. you are no longer worthy of a reply. you are as stupid as stupid could be. you probably play russian roulette and think this is cool. i feel for anyone unfortunate enough to have ever met this gutless republican worm.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 01:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yes you were.
[close]

i just keep getting new signatures, at least you were a little more creative.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 01:45:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you are not living in reality. every point i made about you, your country, and plan b was on point as you say. all you did was call me names. that is why you are in such a  sad state of affairs. you guys are dumb. and when someone points that out you want to name call and shoot. you voted for bush. this guy admits to voting for bush. you are no longer worthy of a reply. you are as stupid as stupid could be. you probably play russian roulette and think this is cool. i feel for anyone unfortunate enough to have ever met this gutless republican worm.

see, this is what i'm getting at, you're so fucking stupid that you can't even sense my sarcasm about bush. 

it's not my fault that you saw plan B's catch phrase "most diverse team in skateboarding" as something that pertained to skin color/ethnicity as opposed to style of skateboarding. 

god what a fucking idiot, really.  this is why i call names.

E.l.G

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
Well I'm bummed I missed this topic.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 03:57:23 PM »
Same as this with a little more sonning.

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »
what did i miss?
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
what did i miss?
dumbness
temper tantrum
trigger finger
more temper tantrum
sonning in there somewhere
and Half Cabs.
And Americans suck as well.

Hot Rod

• Rep: 9
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 04:01:44 PM »
"Plan B says they are the most diverse team but they have 5 white guys and a mexican"

"they meant diverse styles, idiot"

"america sucks"

fuckingvegan

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »
"Plan B says they are the most diverse team but they have 5 white guys and a mexican"

"america sucks"

yeah that to

Liege

• Rep: 0
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2006, 04:54:29 PM »
Shit, I'm bummed I missed the thread.. sounds like 10 kinds of awesome.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2006, 09:47:25 PM »
i can't even remember what the plan b thread was about....prod being 'robotic'?

Chris McCracken

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2006, 10:49:42 PM »
So some shitty third-world foreigner comes in here and rants about America, and instead of banning him you delete the thread and remark on how he apoligized? Good call, he must be really sorry.

sizable

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
how was i sonned? americans are still stupid. bush is still president. my brothers still sells you oil at inflated prices. americans are still obese. on top of that your tax dollars go to REMOVE your skate spots. your country is rich but whats your share? bet no one on this board is in the 2% of americans who have benefited from the current administrations fiscal policies. anyone got a family member or half a family member in iraq? free health care? NO! good schools? NO! free college...hell what about AFFORDABLE college? NO! you get sonned everyday just living in america! by the way how is it traveling accross the great atlantic just to film for a video? no spots in your town eh? too much security? dont even start. 98% of americans get "sonned" every second of everyday!

Whoa. I'm seriously depressed now. The problem is that all of this is actually true.
Americans know it..everyone else knows it. We just don't like to think about it all at one time.

Liege

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 11:39:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Whoa. I'm seriously depressed now. The problem is that all of this is actually true.
Americans know it..everyone else knows it. We just don't like to think about it all at one time.

Yeah, that was actually a pretty nation 'sonning' post. I got a kick out of it anyway.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 01:46:26 AM »
the point is still that you tried to make the plan b being diverse team into a racial issue, which is regular. then you got called out and turned the thread into some 'america anti-appreciation thread' i think this post summed the thread up pretty well:

"america sucks"

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 04:49:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's fucking funny, Vegan's normally the first person to stand up for free speach as well, so what's the deal here, someone got a bit patriotic about the whole "nation" getting "sonned" - the guy has some fair points

I mean we got our country back from the English a few years ago and that was after 400 years of "sonning" hahahaha, yeah like anything changed ahhahahaha
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 07:50:41 AM »
why are there no asians on that team....it's total BULLSHIT!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 08:17:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's fucking funny, Vegan's normally the first person to stand up for free speach as well, so what's the deal here, someone got a bit patriotic about the whole "nation" getting "sonned" - the guy has some fair points

I mean we got our country back from the English a few years ago and that was after 400 years of "sonning" hahahaha, yeah like anything changed ahhahahaha

It was worthless debate going nowhere. the guy who started was asked to knock off the bs and so I deleted the thread. If it wasn't for YMHY no one would have cared, Greg just likes to go out of his way to make me look bad, kind of sad if you ask me.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 08:18:15 AM »
why are there no asians on that team....it's total BULLSHIT!

I heard Danny Way is like 1/32 Asians.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 08:32:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

It was worthless debate going nowhere. the guy who started was asked to knock off the bs and so I deleted the thread. If it wasn't for YMHY no one would have cared, Greg just likes to go out of his way to make me look bad, kind of sad if you ask me.

you make yourself look bad to anybody who gives a fuck about free speech and censorship

fuckingvegan

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 08:33:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you make yourself look bad to anybody who gives a fuck about free speech and censorship

You just make yourself look bad

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 08:36:17 AM »
yet another uninspired comeback.