7 (5.7%)
don't care
46 (37.7%)
should fuck off
20 (16.4%)
kill kill kill
10 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: FUCKINGVEGAN Poll  (Read 7826 times)

fuckingvegan

FUCKINGVEGAN Poll
« on: August 09, 2006, 01:03:01 PM »
well

Edward Penishands

Re: FUCKINGVEGAN Poll
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:03:56 PM »
rules.

ymhy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 01:07:31 PM »
you should have made it a poll as to whether we feel you should or shouldn't be a moderator anymore due to your click-happy topic deleting finger. 

that topic was so worthless huh, i guess that had nothing to do with the fact that you made a post in there that said simply "FUCK OFF ASSHOLE" to the creator of it.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:27 PM »
despite the worthlessness of all our posts in there, you were still able to fire off that intellectual, completely useful gem of a post at the guy.  you're amazing.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »
you should have made it a poll as to whether we feel you should or shouldn't be a moderator anymore due to your click-happy topic deleting finger. 

that topic was so worthless huh, i guess that had nothing to do with the fact that you made a post in there that said simply "FUCK OFF ASSHOLE" to the creator of it.

Dude quit crying over a stupid worthless topic, it is funny on one hand you say you don't care about this place but then you are always trying to get me not be a mod for what ever reason. Shit is done, get over it.

Or better yet restart the topic and I will leave it alone.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 01:11:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude quit crying over a stupid worthless topic, it is funny on one hand you say you don't care about this place but then you are always trying to get me not be a mod for what ever reason. Shit is done, get over it.

"always" trying to get you to not be a mod?  this is the first time i have officially proposed it, although i did call you out for this exact same shit like, 2 weeks ago and reminded you of your past history when it comes to this sort of thing.  it's not for "what ever reason", it's because you censor shit that doesn't need to be censored and thus you don't do your fucking job well.  in my opinion, you're doing the worst fucking thing that you could do with your job. 

fuckingvegan

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"always" trying to get you to not be a mod?  this is the first time i have officially proposed it, although i did call you out for this exact same shit like, 2 weeks ago and reminded you of your past history when it comes to this sort of thing.  it's not for "what ever reason", it's because you censor shit that doesn't need to be censored and thus you don't do your fucking job well.  in my opinion, you're doing the worst fucking thing that you could do with your job. 

Yeah I am doing the worst job ever. Cool but you know what they say about opinions right.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »
you know what they say about big brother right

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »

fuckingvegan

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »
you know what they say about big brother right
Is bad television??

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »
meh...hes cool enough.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 02:56:39 PM »
So far:

rules   11 (42.3%)
sucks   3 (11.5%)
don't care   7 (26.9%)
should fuck off   4 (15.4%)
kill kill kill   1 (3.8%)

Looks like you uh.....  "rule" so better hit up the local Fat Burger to celebrate.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
So far:

rules   11 (42.3%)
sucks   3 (11.5%)
don't care   7 (26.9%)
should fuck off   4 (15.4%)
kill kill kill   1 (3.8%)

Looks like you uh.....  "rule" so better hit up the local Fat Burger to celebrate.

fuck that shit, how is Sacramento these days?

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
Its good Br-Omar and his brother opened a shop in Brosville with a mini ramp in the back with a mini flat bottom, but its fun as fuck. Other than that and the new park set to open thngs are good and Mr F-spot tied the knot last month too.

sizable

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 03:05:19 PM »
I used to think Vegan was a total prick and disagreed with about 90% of what he thinks about skating. I don't mind him now because I realize it takes a village of pricks to really have a messageboard.
Having said that, I think Shawn uses his Mod deletion finger a bit too quickly because of some power trip. Don't front...you'd have one too if you could delete some of these threads. I'd delete about 3/4 of them.
But just like a police officer abuses his power and wallows around in it like some kind of pig, so will Mods wallow in power and abuse it if they feel a lack of control in other portions of their lives.
At least, that's my experience with people who really get off on being in some kind of power position, regardless of how mediocre or insignificant it may be.
I mean, fuck...look at security guards. Absolutely no real power yet they're the biggest pricks with the most to say. And they always have to get the last word in. I fucking hate security guards.
I don't mind vegan, really. I don't agree with most of his opinions and I feel he has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to casual debate, but I can't hold it against the guy. It's obvious he knows skateboarding...just not the kind that I'm a fan of. That's just my 2 cents.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 03:12:59 PM »
Its good Br-Omar and his brother opened a shop in Brosville with a mini ramp in the back with a mini flat bottom, but its fun as fuck. Other than that and the new park set to open thngs are good and Mr F-spot tied the knot last month too.

Have to check out the shop and park next time I am in town. I have seen pics of the park and it looks amazing.

E.l.G

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
This is stupid.

isaac

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 03:23:40 PM »
I used to think Vegan was a total prick and disagreed with about 90% of what he thinks about skating. I don't mind him now because I realize it takes a village of pricks to really have a messageboard.
Having said that, I think Shawn uses his Mod deletion finger a bit too quickly because of some power trip. Don't front...you'd have one too if you could delete some of these threads. I'd delete about 3/4 of them.
But just like a police officer abuses his power and wallows around in it like some kind of pig, so will Mods wallow in power and abuse it if they feel a lack of control in other portions of their lives.
At least, that's my experience with people who really get off on being in some kind of power position, regardless of how mediocre or insignificant it may be.
I mean, fuck...look at security guards. Absolutely no real power yet they're the biggest pricks with the most to say. And they always have to get the last word in. I fucking hate security guards.
I don't mind vegan, really. I don't agree with most of his opinions and I feel he has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to casual debate, but I can't hold it against the guy. It's obvious he knows skateboarding...just not the kind that I'm a fan of. That's just my 2 cents.

i agree with some of this. Shawn likes to debate and sometimes takes it too far. but given how much crap is on these boards, any indiscretion(sp?) on his part is muted by the shear assholeishness(that even a word) of others.

speaking for myself, the only reason i'm still a moderator on this board is because there are some worth while conversations about the state of skating these days. by no means is it a power trip.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 03:24:53 PM »
Isaac is a power trip master when you mix him with whiskey....

fettsvette

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 03:36:44 PM »
FUCKINGAWESOME

simie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »
Sick thread!!!

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 03:33:36 PM »
delete now, this is what you should moderate your oqwn fukcing thread
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

fuckingvegan

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 03:35:07 PM »
delete now, this is what you should moderate your oqwn fukcing thread

Come here and give me a hug

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »
mate i dont normally get angry over this stuff, but fuck off with your hippy veganism bullshit
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

fuckingvegan

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
mate i dont normally get angry over this stuff, but fuck off with your hippy veganism bullshit

So does that  mean no hug?

Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 04:11:05 PM »
I get psyched watching mbl88's avatar.

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 04:27:23 PM »
MBL88 AND FUCKINGVEGAN ARE SO GAY!!!! LIKE VEGAN THINKS HES BADASS SO HE HAD TO WRITE FUCKING IN FRONT OF HIS NAME WAY TO GO DOOD!!!!

BY THE WAY.......

BIG SEXY RETURNS MUTHA FUCKAZZZZ!!!!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 04:31:41 PM »
MBL88 AND FUCKINGVEGAN ARE SO GAY!!!! LIKE VEGAN THINKS HES BADASS SO HE HAD TO WRITE FUCKING IN FRONT OF HIS NAME WAY TO GO DOOD!!!!

BY THE WAY.......

BIG SEXY RETURNS MUTHA FUCKAZZZZ!!!!

This you big sexy??

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »
HAHA NO THATS YM.....

and if u didnt no YM means

YOUR MOM HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Edward Penishands

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 05:27:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So does that  mean no hug?

wow, you actually stooped to his level.