Author Topic: Juvie Court  (Read 1998 times)

13callsBS

Juvie Court
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:27:20 PM »
Have to go sometime next month. Has anyone had to go? Please inform me on the experience.

Ben Throttle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Juvie Court
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »
Maybe next time you should do your laundry
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

13callsBS

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

I do not understand this joke.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
Have fun cleaning that dog shit out of those kennels.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

stop usin ma shit

13callsBS

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »

Community service? I got charged for shoplifting, >10 dollars.

crailtapper

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're fucked buddy. with a mouth that pretty, they're gonna tear you apart in juvie prison.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you're fucked buddy. with a mouth that pretty, they're gonna tear you apart in juvie prison.
dont drop the soap buddy ;)

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
they'll give you lotion so you can masturbate

all you gotta do is ask
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 07:42:18 PM »
first day in juvie just walk up to some kid and go "theyre seventeen and they still shower together" when somebody asks who respond "deez nutz" then when theyre laughin punch the dude in the dick and watch him go down. nobody will fuck with you then
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

odp

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
you wont get in trouble for something like that, you're really stupid to have gotten caught too.

the judge or magistrate might even laugh at you.

I worked with kids outta juvie type lockups for a minute, they'd eat your ass alive if you ever went on "the in."

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »
seeing as how everyone else is being a sarcastic dick i will give you some advice.

if this is your first time being in trouble with johnny law, show up with a legit lawyer(NEVER take the one supplied by your city or else you will end up doing community service or something regular). Pleade guility and the judge will talk to your lawyer for about 5 seconds and then he will go "i am issuing you an a.c.u." or something like that.

i believe its called a.c.u., but it basically means that when you are a minor and you get charged with a first time class a misdameanor the court will actually take pitty apon you and let you go, the only downside is that if you get in trouble again within how every many months the judge says, your petty charge will be brought back up along with the charge that got you arrested AND your orginal charge will be maxim penalty. Also you will not have to tell your employer about it or school or anyone outside of like the military.

good luck and dont steal shit.

Nic

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just pictured a torn asshole.

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »
Hey OP have you seen American History X?

Juvie is exactly like that. You start off as an unrequieted hater of everthing but then get a life changing experience like a prision gang rape from neo nazis. Then you become all cool and shit and make buds with the local black dude who like saves your life and shit. But then your brother ends up getting shot and then you have a cry.

Ya understand me?
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

13callsBS

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 06:56:51 AM »
seeing as how everyone else is being a sarcastic dick i will give you some advice.

if this is your first time being in trouble with johnny law, show up with a legit lawyer(NEVER take the one supplied by your city or else you will end up doing community service or something regular). Pleade guility and the judge will talk to your lawyer for about 5 seconds and then he will go "i am issuing you an a.c.u." or something like that.

i believe its called a.c.u., but it basically means that when you are a minor and you get charged with a first time class a misdameanor the court will actually take pitty apon you and let you go, the only downside is that if you get in trouble again within how every many months the judge says, your petty charge will be brought back up along with the charge that got you arrested AND your orginal charge will be maxim penalty. Also you will not have to tell your employer about it or school or anyone outside of like the military.

Thanks man, are you sure I need to get a real lawyer? Can I just get a shitty one out of the yellowpages for $50?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 07:54:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks man, are you sure I need to get a real lawyer? Can I just get a shitty one out of the yellowpages for $50?
a shitty yellow pages lawyer is still a lawyer.  odds are you'll pay $80+ for a retainer.  the point of it is to look like you give enough of a shit to hire a lawyer to help resolve your legal issue.  doesnt matter if he/she is any good or not, it's not like they're going to be in the OJ Simpson trial or anything, most times they won't say much at all.  depending on what you did - i gotta agree that they'll probably give you an amnesty period or something like that where you can't get in trouble for 6-12 months.  if you do, you're old charges will be brought back and prosecuted as well as the new charges.

but yeah, you do got a purdy mouth boy.

crailtapper

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 10:37:49 AM »

seeing as how he stole something under $10 in value (at least that's my understanding of the situation. is that right?) i don't think he needs any real "advice" cherry. he'll be let off the hook, maybe with some light community service he can do at goodwill or some shit. don't make him waste money on a lawyer. that's just plain stupid. i understand you mean well, but you're doing more harm than good.

VeganShawn

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 11:36:43 AM »
don't steal things you stupid fuck

Baker4Life

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
HATE, he cant even buy cigs yet.

Good luck in juvie, im sure you will be someone's bitch in seconds of entering the place. At least you will figure out that you like dick in your ass at an early age.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

seeing as how he stole something under $10 in value (at least that's my understanding of the situation. is that right?) i don't think he needs any real "advice" cherry. he'll be let off the hook, maybe with some light community service he can do at goodwill or some shit. don't make him waste money on a lawyer. that's just plain stupid. i understand you mean well, but you're doing more harm than good.
oh didn't know that was the cause.  yeah a lawyer might be overkill.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
your ripe wittle hairless butthole is about to get plugged by a 17 year old growing dick, most likely the color you ain't too fond of back home, cracker boy.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

HoneyBear

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 04:27:41 PM »
Don't worry my nig,I'm the kinda guy that can smuggle shit into the pen.A rock hammer and a Rita Hayworth poster and you can dig your way out.Lil' Shawshank apreesh,you feel me?

BFKskateboards

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »
i had to go to court to today for a ticket i got a month ago. i plead not guilty and now i have to show up in court again in october. bullshit.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »
I cant believe you made a thread about this
Im just glad I wasnt a hoe like you when I was your age

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 07:50:03 AM »
Well you're off to the big house. Alcatraz. Unless you are Sean Connery, kiss your pre-pubescent ass goodbye.