Author Topic: Malto  (Read 2779 times)

mbl88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Malto
« on: August 06, 2006, 05:36:31 PM »
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

FOURS

• Rep: 0
Re: Malto
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »
meh. pretty bland in my opinion, but to each his own.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:43:16 PM »
its already been posted and thoroughly hated on

do you ever post anything cool? 

js6

• Rep: -2
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:25:49 PM »
wow.way better than I expected

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 11:13:44 PM »

Pot calling kettle black, yet again.
You are a worthless asshole.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mizzark

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

EVERYONE HATES YOU TURKEY LURKEY

I'M GOING TO SKATE YOUR MOTHERS GRAVE WHEN SHE DIES

jaakko-poika

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:55:12 AM »
i'm quite sure mizzark and ymhy are both hated more than turkey.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 06:21:16 AM »
DOUBTFUL

the iron monkey

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »

uhh, not here.

mizzark and ymhy hate puleo and salad grinds therefore they are wise beyond their years. also one of them has a pretty sick wu signature.

turkey hasn't done or said anything memorable except quite possibly the worst, dullest bout of drunken posting i have ever seen.

Mizzark

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 11:57:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

uhh, not here.

mizzark and ymhy hate puleo and salad grinds therefore they are wise beyond their years. also one of them has a pretty sick wu signature.

turkey hasn't done or said anything memorable except quite possibly the worst, dullest bout of drunken posting i have ever seen.

dude puleo is sick, name one pro who can noseslide fall out into a bank thing as well as him

Mizzark

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 11:57:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

uhh, not here.

[close]

dude puleo is sick, name one pro who can noseslide fall out into a bank thing as well as him

he just has the creative eye, he was born with it, he's fucking sick

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 02:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Coming from you, that means nothing. I am consistently complimented by non-combatitive pals on the insightfulness of many of my posts. Most times you post, people either respond with nothing, or write something along the lines of "don't you ever post anything that adds to the conversation?" As soon as somebody with a valid opinion tells me everybody hates me, I'll believe it. I still won't care, but then maybe I'll believe it. Ymhy and you are the most boring and generic kids on here. You go on posting just for the purpose of hating whatever you can. You do it uncreatively, though I'm pretty sure in your own heads when you write what you write your thinking "DAMN! BURN MOTHERFUCKER! I GOT YOU! HA!" But, its not really the case. Like what you wrote here "I'm going to skate your mothers grave when she dies." ITs boring, generic, and has nothing to do with me. I've never mentioned my mother, my relationship with her, or her health. You could have said that to anybody and it would be just as meaningful and hurtful. I mean, seriously, if your going to hate, do it proper.As for making fun of Puleo? That shit is more played than being on his dick. When was the last time anybody mentioned how good he is? Like 2 years ago? Come on now, get a little more with the times. But I guess it just goes back to the fact that you are cliche and uncreative as fuck.
Iron monkey, this wasn't really directed at you, your a dick and all, but atleast you got opinions and such. My drunken postings pretty much did suck, thats why I don't post like that while sober, but I do deserve to get a little shit for that.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 08:25:57 PM »
whoaaaa, didnt even read that

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »
i dunno, greg is og though
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

overdoso

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 03:44:25 AM »
sean malto is not greg myers

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 08:10:26 AM »
he's talking about me dummy

Mizzark

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 09:28:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Coming from you, that means nothing. I am consistently complimented by non-combatitive pals on the insightfulness of many of my posts. Most times you post, people either respond with nothing, or write something along the lines of "don't you ever post anything that adds to the conversation?" As soon as somebody with a valid opinion tells me everybody hates me, I'll believe it. I still won't care, but then maybe I'll believe it. Ymhy and you are the most boring and generic kids on here. You go on posting just for the purpose of hating whatever you can. You do it uncreatively, though I'm pretty sure in your own heads when you write what you write your thinking "DAMN! BURN MOTHERFUCKER! I GOT YOU! HA!" But, its not really the case. Like what you wrote here "I'm going to skate your mothers grave when she dies." ITs boring, generic, and has nothing to do with me. I've never mentioned my mother, my relationship with her, or her health. You could have said that to anybody and it would be just as meaningful and hurtful. I mean, seriously, if your going to hate, do it proper.As for making fun of Puleo? That shit is more played than being on his dick. When was the last time anybody mentioned how good he is? Like 2 years ago? Come on now, get a little more with the times. But I guess it just goes back to the fact that you are cliche and uncreative as fuck.
Iron monkey, this wasn't really directed at you, your a dick and all, but atleast you got opinions and such. My drunken postings pretty much did suck, thats why I don't post like that while sober, but I do deserve to get a little shit for that.

well actually weren't you the lame who said you would never skate memorials? that's why I said it. If not I still hate you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 01:20:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

well actually weren't you the lame who said you would never skate memorials? that's why I said it. If not I still hate you.
Nope, not me. Memorials tend to have some good marble. Is that why you said you want to skate my mom's grave? awww, you tried! I'll give you some credit for it. But I don't really care if you hate me. I've never wanted your approval or friendship

overdoso

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 03:57:04 AM »
he's talking about me dummy
i was asking

Mizzark

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 07:31:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Nope, not me. Memorials tend to have some good marble. Is that why you said you want to skate my mom's grave? awww, you tried! I'll give you some credit for it. But I don't really care if you hate me. I've never wanted your approval or friendship

dont post :)