Author Topic: Ben Throttle aka Reed Disappreciation thread  (Read 19046 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Ben Throttle aka Reed Disappreciation thread
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »
Dental plan
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

stabbin

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
Lisa needs braces.

Boston.

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »

featuring

• Rep: -22
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »
I always though Ben Throttle was a pretty good poster, after seeing this thread he's acting like a bitch, but I can't say I wouldn't act the same if I was in this situation either.

I don't get whats up with Slaps fucking hate teams, it's like if you aren't a hated idiot, (mullet man, Bubblegum Tait, or Childoftheghetto) some envious losers on here go out there way to expose you, its so fucking lame.

so wait...is bantam art newt?
didn't you focus your account like 3 weeks ago?
how do you already have pal status??? do you seriously have nothing else to do but "jerk with your online skateboard buddies"?
Both very good points. I don't understand either, but whatever floats your boat..
original

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
Dental plan
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »
Lisa needs braces.

stabbin

« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2009, 11:25:21 PM »

sergioflorez

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »
plan dental

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2009, 11:44:20 PM »
i started reading this thread, and was kinda hyped on it, first kind of giving a fuck about ben's argument and all that. Then laughing a lot with the daddy of lurk pic. Then my roommate gave me a beer and passed the bong, and watched part of 40 year old virgin killed the last of my toasted head merlot. I fell partially asleep on the couch and came back to finish the thread, and lost my fuck giving of ben.
yeah.

dp
lnb
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
da bears
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 10:17:43 PM »
awesome thread, especially the last page.
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2009, 10:20:32 PM »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

variation

« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2009, 12:05:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
do you actually live in ny?
[close]
by the looks of him grippin that dick imma say yesh
[close]
Ugly ass fuck? have you looked at yourself lately, deangelo? go look for your cooler brother Antwuan

I'de like to thank the awesome people that inhibit this board such as the beefcake with the sandals known as "art newton" (looking at him i don't really feel so bad) After photoshopping my pic he probabely went back to playing CounterStrike with his bros

bump this photo hahahahaaa

Your all gonna hate on me even though i was nothing but a reasonable poster before. Even 1992 is genuinely pissed or maybe he's just joining in with the rest of the crew.  I'll upload the the Raised By Seuss tape for sure though (under a different name) It all comes down to recording equipment because right now i only have a USB turntable.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
do you actually live in ny?
[close]
by the looks of him grippin that dick imma say yesh
[close]
Ugly ass fuck? have you looked at yourself lately, deangelo? go look for your cooler brother Antwuan

I'de like to thank the awesome people that inhibit this board such as the beefcake with the sandals known as "art newton" (looking at him i don't really feel so bad) After photoshopping my pic he probabely went back to playing CounterStrike with his bros

bump this photo hahahahaaa

Your all gonna hate on me even though i was nothing but a reasonable poster before. Even 1992 is genuinely pissed or maybe he's just joining in with the rest of the crew.  I'll upload the the Raised By Seuss tape for sure though (under a different name) It all comes down to recording equipment because right now i only have a USB turntable.

[close]

Hello Nick Rix. You made a new account because you are hated
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »
Never forget Net Lurk -

DM: Now that was about the age of ice creams baggy clothes and curly hair. How did you develop your present style?
NR: I pretty much didn't know what I was doing up until I met Chase Bartee and John Lavoie. they told me to go buy some cords and flannels because it looked better. It eventually just grew onto me. I've pretty much developed my own style now, but they were the spark.

crailtapper

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »
Never forget Net Lurk -

Expand Quote
DM: Now that was about the age of ice creams baggy clothes and curly hair. How did you develop your present style?
NR: I pretty much didn't know what I was doing up until I met Chase Bartee and John Lavoie. they told me to go buy some cords and flannels because it looked better. It eventually just grew onto me. I've pretty much developed my own style now, but they were the spark.
[close]