Author Topic: Stick it to the man... or anyone for that matter  (Read 2856 times)

spungo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Stick it to the man... or anyone for that matter
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »
How do you stick it to the man? 

This is one good way:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,548341,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r1:c0.000000:b0:z5

I also thought it would be funny to superglue a bb inside of a tire cap.  The tire would slowly deflate even though there is nothing wrong with it and nobody would ever know why.

I read one in a dead kennedys album to swap car door handles with LSD. 

Post more!
do more yoga!

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
Re: Stick it to the man... or anyone for that matter
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
I heard of these fellas who stole a policeman's number plate and then rocketed through some speed cameras.

Don't know whether it's true or not though.

stabbin

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 01:38:28 PM »

Thats seriously like a huge fear of mine that some druggy dumb ass is going to think he's hooking me up by slipping acid into something I'm eating or drinking without me knowing.

Shrooms I can handle, acid just makes me lose it every time.

odp

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Thats seriously like a huge fear of mine that some druggy dumb ass is going to think he's hooking me up by slipping acid into something I'm eating or drinking without me knowing.

i don't know anyone who would waste their acid doing that, man.

i like the bb in a tire cap. that's a great idea.

i'm all about sand in gas tanks.

stabbin

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

My friends back east when I was younger for sure would've done some shit like that.  You're probably right though, it's deff not something I should be worried about happening at all haha.   

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »
lay out a few (very) thinly sliced pieces of bologna on poor saps car on a hot day. if they sit for long enough and the sucka tries to peel em off, he'll have a nice polka dotty paint job. deeeeviiouuuussss.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

crailtapper

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 05:36:25 PM »
i wonder if since they couldn't prove that guy was driving, they couldn't ticket him. i mean, that's obviously a monkey driving that car, why should he have to pay?

odp

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 05:45:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
My friends back east when I was younger for sure would've done some shit like that.  You're probably right though, it's deff not something I should be worried about happening at all haha.   

well, it could happen if you were at somewhere like Green Mountain College, but there's just not enough acid going around for that shit to happen. it would be kinda cool though... heh heh heh.... i've worried about it too though hahaha

east is in the house

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

well, it could happen if you were at somewhere like Green Mountain College, but there's just not enough acid going around for that shit to happen. it would be kinda cool though... heh heh heh.... i've worried about it too though hahaha

heh, you go to GMC?

good old shit-log stuffed under a car door handle never failed anyone before..

odp

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 05:54:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

heh, you go to GMC?

good old shit-log stuffed under a car door handle never failed anyone before..

nah, i don't go to GMC, but i've been a few parties up there. There was a crazy school sponsered halloween party that we had to sneak into by crawling through the woods... This cat was dressed up like the Dalai Llama dropping on people all night.

13callsBS

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »
This thread should stay alive, the intent is good. I want to see what things Pals have done to disregard the public interest.

I go to the library and draw dicks in books.

Baker4Life

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »
This thread should stay alive, the intent is good. I want to see what things Pals have done to disregard the public interest.

Ever heard of Perfect Cock? If not, you are going to get to know him real soon....

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

One of my best friends in high-school had an older sister whose drink got spiked with liquid acid, it screwed her up big time (she had never done it and didn't know what was going on).

odp

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 11:07:06 PM »

that's fucking stupid. Library books are a gift to the public. Read them, which i think you've posted you do, don't vandalize them. All you're doing is sticking it to the public when you do that.

crailtapper

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 06:29:29 AM »
Has anyone tried to send things for free by putting the address you want your letter sent to in the return address, then dropping it in a public mailbox without postage? When the mail gets picked up the letter gets returned to the address you put up in the left corner with a "letter returned, insufficient postage" stamp on it?

I've always thought about it, but never tried it.

east is in the house

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »
didn't the washington 'boner' thing get started by billy rohan? or maybe he just had stickers made...I got fooled once at the manhattan bridge skatepark by this nonsense!

prison wallet, thats a crafty idea you've got but really, fucking over the US postal service when its trying to deal witha gigantic deficet? I'm gonna quote obp and say the postal service is a gift to the public; americans easily have the lowest postal rates in the world thanks to them.

variation

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 08:21:04 AM »
Bumping my own thread to continue the amusement.  How self-righteous!
do more yoga!

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2552
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
Has anyone tried to send things for free by putting the address you want your letter sent to in the return address, then dropping it in a public mailbox without postage? When the mail gets picked up the letter gets returned to the address you put up in the left corner with a "letter returned, insufficient postage" stamp on it?

I've always thought about it, but never tried it.

I guess that would work. If you're sending the letter to someone in your city.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Boobies

• Rep: -8
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

In my high school a few years back, something similar to that happened. It was April Fools, and some dumb ass kid had slipped two hits of acid into a math teachers coffee in the morning. Safe to say, everyone thought this guy had just gone crazy, he was barking at lockers, trying to eat those white board eraser brushes, obviously spouting a lot of jibberish. Eventually some of the kids friends ratted him out, his dealer went to prison for some time and he got tried as an adult for doing that. Pretty fucked up, the teacher got to retire with a huge cheque after the incident.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 04:24:25 PM »
In my high school a few years back, something similar to that happened. It was April Fools, and some dumb ass kid had slipped two hits of acid into a math teachers coffee in the morning. Safe to say, everyone thought this guy had just gone crazy, he was barking at lockers, trying to eat those white board eraser brushes, obviously spouting a lot of jibberish. Eventually some of the kids friends ratted him out, his dealer went to prison for some time and he got tried as an adult for doing that. Pretty fucked up, the teacher got to retire with a huge cheque after the incident.

That's so fucked, but probably hilarious to witness.

I guess one of the more annoying things we did would be blocking a road. If there were two trees close to the edge on either side we'd wrap plastic wrap between them. Doesn't do shit to a car if they blow through it but some people notice something's amiss and slow down, stop, get out, check, get confused, and either drive through or turn around.
It wasn't much but it came with some laughs.