Author Topic: BA finally coming out on Epicly Later'd?  (Read 39168 times)

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
Re: BA finally coming out on Epicly Later'd?
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »
Whats the big fucking deal are you disgruntled about teenageers scuffing up bus stop benches too?
you cant talk about anybody. you're a gay satanist

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
Whats the big fucking deal are you disgruntled about teenageers scuffing up bus stop benches too?

Next time you pop your pimple on your forehead, fuck face remember this,

Mr. Clean and Tide laundry detergent, is affiliated with The Wanderer.

The President of Procter & Gamble appeared on the Phil Donahue Show on March 1, 1994. He announced that due to the openness of our society, he was coming out of the closet about his association with the church of Satan. He stated that a large portion of his profits from Procter & Gamble Products goes to support this satanic church. When asked by Donahue if stating this on t.v. would hurt his business, he replied, "THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH CHRISTIANS IN THE UNITED STATES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE."

If you are not sure about the product, look for a Procter & Gamble written on the products, or the symbol of a ram's horn, which will appear on each product beginning on April. The ram's horn will form the 666, which is known as Satan's number. Christians should remember that if they purchase any of these products, they will be contributing to the church of Satan.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »

The President of Procter & Gamble appeared on the Phil Donahue Show on March 1, 1994. He announced that due to the openness of our society, he was coming out of the closet about his association with the church of Satan. He stated that a large portion of his profits from Procter & Gamble Products goes to support this satanic church. When asked by Donahue if stating this on t.v. would hurt his business, he replied, "THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH CHRISTIANS IN THE UNITED STATES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE."

If you are not sure about the product, look for a Procter & Gamble written on the products, or the symbol of a ram's horn, which will appear on each product beginning on April. The ram's horn will form the 666, which is known as Satan's number. Christians should remember that if they purchase any of these products, they will be contributing to the church of Satan.

no way? crazy. how do you know this?

edit: nevermind, all i did was google it & everything you said was stated in the article word for word
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:36:52 PM by SleepyPeePee »
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »
This internet persona started off as an overly dramatic poster, but I got tired of copying and pasting, at one point I had the time to go into the copy and paste and switch things up to make it sound more off the wall. But now I'm over it.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »
ff to 1:00

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

sage

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »
This internet persona started off as an overly dramatic poster, but I got tired of copying and pasting, at one point I had the time to go into the copy and paste and switch things up to make it sound more off the wall. But now I'm over it.

I think you're actually just a little bitch.

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -423
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2009, 07:01:53 PM »
The biggest haters on the internet are now posting in some thread trying to spread a message of tolerance? Too funny. What will you kids come up with next?

Hahaha, only on SLAP!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:16 PM »
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

rfox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2009, 08:27:21 PM »
The biggest haters on the internet are now posting in some thread trying to spread a message of tolerance? Too funny. What will you kids come up with next?

Hahaha, only on SLAP!

I was wondering about that too. 

hekkahyphy

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »

no way? crazy. how do you know this?

edit: nevermind, all i did was google it & everything you said was stated in the article word for word

http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp

and i was gettin ready to boycott a lot of brands

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »
i'm gay irl
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2009, 05:40:44 AM »
yep... riding up and down poles is the new grinding up rails.

just wait till theres a "greco being BA" topic.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

grimcity

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2049
« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2009, 07:47:28 AM »
gkn00dlez, you fucking child. Get rid of your avatar or whatever the hell it's called. That's not funny heartless, it's fucking stupid.
Hi, welcome to Slap! We hope you have a pleasant posting experience! If you need a neck pillow or some soda, just PM one of your moderators. We aim to please!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 623
  • E. P.
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »

Hahaha, only on SLAP!

Fuck tolerance it's all about acceptance.
Forever old

TEXAS

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -423
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2009, 10:56:11 AM »
I'll keep that in mind.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »
Anderson reveals that he dates Steamer, but Steamer reveals herself to be a tranny.  I guarantee it.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2009, 09:36:33 PM »
the trailer for his episode just got posted.........

www.vbs.tv

J_Rog

« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »
lol fag. get brad to show you his staba

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 11:57:35 PM by J_Rog »

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2009, 01:13:15 AM »
I'd go gay for BA.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2009, 02:14:39 AM »

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

AdamWersky

• Rep: -3
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2009, 02:46:23 AM »
i don't see what BA possibly "coming out" has to do with shit.  if he wants to talk about it, so be it.  but if he hasn't yet, then why are we?  why am i?  i gotta get some sleep..  i keep thinking of that back smith and back tail in modus.  the first time i saw it i was in disbelief
Tree Barking bitches

jrf

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2009, 03:02:08 AM »
  supposedly the topic about what has been rumored for oh so long will finally be tackled. 

rumor? I thought that by now everyone would of known that he is , in fact, gay.

not that sexual preference really matters (in this day and age of mine and the last few generations? it's seems to me and my belief that you would have be a complete fucking retard to be homophobic) , brian is a awesome human being and amazing on a skateboard.

sorry if this came off as rude to you "iwishilivedinfinland" i wasnt directing any of this post towards you, i just didn't know if it was still considered a rumor.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:07 AM »

Hahaha, only on SLAP!

Fuck tolerance it's all about acceptance.
True!

No Vaseline

• Rep: -6
« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2009, 04:01:50 AM »
  supposedly the topic about what has been rumored for oh so long will finally be tackled. 

rumor? I thought that by now everyone would of known that he is , in fact, gay.

not that sexual preference really matters (in this day and age of mine and the last few generations? it's seems to me and my belief that you would have be a complete fucking retard to be homophobic) , brian is a awesome human being and amazing on a skateboard.

sorry if this came off as rude to you "iwishilivedinfinland" i wasnt directing any of this post towards you, i just didn't know if it was still considered a rumor.

Just because you are accepting of homosexuality, doesn't mean that everyone is. Humans have been fighting over religion, race, resources, appearance, sexuality, etc. for thousands of years.

I know that Slap likes to think of itself as some sort of microcosm of the skate community, but it's silly to think that there aren't still large numbers of open or closet homophobes (in the skate world) who would be upset by a revelation of this magnitude.

Despite what the constant rotation of celebrities coming out of the closet might suggest, I doubt that life is easier for most who out themselves.  People don't need to use derogatory terms or physical actions to be hurtful, so who knows how this would manifest itself in professional skateboarding...

That's why I find it shocking that some people in this thread seem to be hoping that he outs himself.  It's like saying: "Don't be afraid that a life of hardship may be ahead of you Brian, because you'll know that at least Slap messageboards still has your back!"

subroku2

« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2009, 06:31:26 AM »
I'd buy his boards if Girl boards weren't so poo...

kulturalist

• Rep: -1
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2009, 07:50:11 AM »
think of it this way yo the dude kills it so hard that if you were ever skating with him no doubt some ladies might show up in absolute awe of his skateboarding gnarness and when that happens, its open game for you hommie!! if you still got issues with gays , then know that there are people that have issues with you hatefull people. and as far as homophobes go...please dude grow up

grimcity

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2049
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »
"Don't be afraid that a life of hardship may be ahead of you Brian, because you'll know that at least Slap messageboards still has your back!"
I don't think that's what anyone's trying to imply... the jist of it is that BA is established, respected, and in nearly everyone's top 10 or 20 skaters. He's not going to lead a life of hardship, he's well above and beyond that.

To clarify my own take on it... I don't think he "should" come out if he's gay (I still say it's just alleged 'cause I don't know), but it would be really fucking cool if he did. The industry is homophobic, and along with the new groms coming up with this hyper-competitive "sponsor me" mentality, there's a lot of locker room style homophobia along with that.

It's been written ad nauseum, but his sexual orientation means nothing to people that have an IQ that allows them to be functional. The thing is, he could show that being gay means nothing to people that are much less smart than that. The only reason I think it would be cool is because almost every other word I hear from kids in reference to things they don't like is "gay," and everyone they don't like is a "fucking faggot." Socially, I think that's pretty fucked up.

I just think the term faggot is as equally horrible as the word nigger, but there's a mentality that it's ok to drop homophobic pejoratives. And really, who in the world would stand on a chair, look eye-to-eye with BA and call him a faggot?

He's probably a bit too private to go into all that, but either way, it'll be a great Later'd.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2009, 08:43:13 AM »
they should do active erica on epicly laterd
like i mean actually fuck her in the butt
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:48:08 AM by My penis is on my forehead »
I

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2009, 09:23:43 AM »
stand on a chair, look eye-to-eye with BA

haha

also the comparison of faggot and the n bomb is pretty dead on

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »
they should do active on erica epicly laterd
like i mean actually fuck her in the butt

i like the way you think