Poll

coke or weed

cocaine
30 (28.6%)
marijuana
75 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: coke or weed  (Read 19214 times)

realitycontrol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: coke or weed
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:42 AM »
ACID

cocaine is really fun for the first 20 minutes. the next 4 hours and 40 minutes (or however long it takes you and your buddy to finish off that 8ball) really suck and you're pretty much just playing catch up.

weed sucks also, and i spent 4 years of my life being a lazy, anxiety filled, stoner piece of shit. quitting marijuana was probably one of the best choices i ever made.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

FILIFE

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 09:13:25 AM »

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »
Maria Juana

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »
used to work at a restaurant right across the street from this shady bar, and most saturday nights i'd wind up over there after work to spend the majority of the money i made that night on blow

last time i did it was about three months ago
i stopped once i started getting on a schedule with my meds, cause it made it not work as well anymore

like i would get the rush, but no real peak, and theres really no point in doing it without the peak
just wind up gnawwing on the sides of your mouth, not being able to sleep

so yea, weed for me. right now im actually just on here, counting down the minutes til my girl gets to my apartment with some bud
8)

you took to much

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 02:57:06 PM »
"And everybody knows that you live forever, ah when you've done a line or two..."

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »
Holy shit a lot of you dudes fuck with coke. I've never even seen someone do it and aren't aware of anyone I know who does it.

thieveslikeus

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »
Holy shit a lot of you dudes fuck with coke. I've never even seen someone do it and aren't aware of anyone I know who does it.
you're being lied to

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »
Your not missing out. Its the drug of selfish flakes.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you're being lied to
I wouldn't say that. Generally, people are very secretive about it.
There's such a stigma attached to it's use.
ableSkateMag.com

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • Free Max B
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »
damn hippies.

green
FREE MAX B

thieveslikeus

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you're being lied to
[close]
I wouldn't say that. Generally, people are very secretive about it.
There's such a stigma attached to it's use.

that's what i mean. people are not upfront about stuff like that hence the lying part. just like the homecoming queen doesn't want her friends to find out she "did" pot once

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Your not missing out. Its the drug of selfish flakes.
So true.
Coke sucks, and its a sketchy scene. The last time I did coke I was with a girl and some random guy who hooked us up. I ended up getting thrown out of the party and lost, and she ended up getting raped. Coke fucking sucks, I don't even like the way it makes me feel- I don't like my heart to feel like its about to burst.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »
I don't like my heart to feel like its about to burst.

and THAT is the reason why i stopped doing that shit.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 03:55:31 AM »
Never done coke and probably never will. I'l just stick with spliffs

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »
i have done coke maybe 2 or 3 times, always just one tiny little bump, and i feel fucked right up
it is regular but everyone does it
i found out a young age that a lot of my friend's parents did it, and even my dad told me he used to do it in the 70s cause he didnt think it was that bad for you (he was only like 17 or 18)
again i didnt think people would take this thread so seriously haha

but yeah last time i even saw it, it was like september 1st or something because all my friends had just switched up places for university (for some reason my friends are all still in school and i have been done for 2 years now, and i am 23, they are just stupid and lazy i think) anyway my friend has this fat girlfriend whom he resents on the constant, and also she is loud and obnoxious. we go over to JAke's house, he is this fucking meathead fag who kicked a dent in my car cause he thought he was funny (he ended up paying me 500) and always cheats when we play risk and axis and allies, and he is right into coke. so i get up to his room and i am just kind of sitting around drinking some beers and wondering where all my friends went, then i hear some voices in this other room so i stroll over and i just see my friends fat fucking girl sniffing up a hollywood and sweating buckets out the yin yang. it was an utterly disgusting scene, i was like "wow im definitely never hitting this shit again". then we went to the bar and drank entirely too much cause my one friend inherited millions so he always constantly buys everyone who isnt a pussy shots... he is the kind of guy you dont say no to when buying shots. so we went back to ghetto house and i was off my rocker wasted i ended up taking the most smallest line ever and was up all night tripping. and not in a good way. we were back at my friend's real house that he owns and we were just sitting there trying to smoke weed to calm down and found ourself talking about life seriously like we did when we were 16 on ecstacy. so yeah its not something i like to be into period it makes you think about your life too much same reason i dont like mushrooms or acid. thats the worst part about drugs like that they make me think way too much ,and the human brain is not something you want to delve into on a saturday night especially when you arent feeling like yourself. the world can suddenly become a very lonely place.
ONTARIO CANADA

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »
YO, those last couple of lines were mad deep son.
 :'( :'(

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »
it's lame but i've got a mental illness that has caused me to miss out on two years of my life and i just turned 23.  i've spent a solid two years in hospitals and places.  i had a scholarship to any college in florida but it's no longer valid because of all the shit i've been through.  when i was stuck in the hospital the last time forever i would get to go out on pass and every dollar i had went towards coke because there was nobody to chill with and i was downright depressed.  now i'm kind of in the same boat, after you spend forever locked up people just forget about you.  i'm working on getting a job and going back to school but shit is just tough.  i truly don't want to do coke or get fucked up at all, but it helps me forget about how bad shit was/is at least for the time i'm doing it. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 01:25:35 AM »
Your friends may be gone now, but there will be new people in your life, and people love to see it when old friends who were falling apart get themselves back together. Stay positive and get off that destructive path. Self-destruction only brings more misery. Good luck with everything, hopefully things will shift soon.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2009, 04:13:52 AM »
i have done coke maybe 2 or 3 times, always just one tiny little bump, and i feel fucked right up
it is regular but everyone does it
i found out a young age that a lot of my friend's parents did it, and even my dad told me he used to do it in the 70s cause he didnt think it was that bad for you (he was only like 17 or 18)
again i didnt think people would take this thread so seriously haha

but yeah last time i even saw it, it was like september 1st or something because all my friends had just switched up places for university (for some reason my friends are all still in school and i have been done for 2 years now, and i am 23, they are just stupid and lazy i think) anyway my friend has this fat girlfriend whom he resents on the constant, and also she is loud and obnoxious. we go over to JAke's house, he is this fucking meathead fag who kicked a dent in my car cause he thought he was funny (he ended up paying me 500) and always cheats when we play risk and axis and allies, and he is right into coke. so i get up to his room and i am just kind of sitting around drinking some beers and wondering where all my friends went, then i hear some voices in this other room so i stroll over and i just see my friends fat fucking girl sniffing up a hollywood and sweating buckets out the yin yang. it was an utterly disgusting scene, i was like "wow im definitely never hitting this shit again". then we went to the bar and drank entirely too much cause my one friend inherited millions so he always constantly buys everyone who isnt a pussy shots... he is the kind of guy you dont say no to when buying shots. so we went back to ghetto house and i was off my rocker wasted i ended up taking the most smallest line ever and was up all night tripping. and not in a good way. we were back at my friend's real house that he owns and we were just sitting there trying to smoke weed to calm down and found ourself talking about life seriously like we did when we were 16 on ecstacy. so yeah its not something i like to be into period it makes you think about your life too much same reason i dont like mushrooms or acid. thats the worst part about drugs like that they make me think way too much ,and the human brain is not something you want to delve into on a saturday night especially when you arent feeling like yourself. the world can suddenly become a very lonely place.

lol

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 06:38:03 AM »
it's lame but i've got a mental illness that has caused me to miss out on two years of my life and i just turned 23.  i've spent a solid two years in hospitals and places.  i had a scholarship to any college in florida but it's no longer valid because of all the shit i've been through.  when i was stuck in the hospital the last time forever i would get to go out on pass and every dollar i had went towards coke because there was nobody to chill with and i was downright depressed.  now i'm kind of in the same boat, after you spend forever locked up people just forget about you.  i'm working on getting a job and going back to school but shit is just tough.  i truly don't want to do coke or get fucked up at all, but it helps me forget about how bad shit was/is at least for the time i'm doing it. 

Holy shit bud that's pretty rough. Are you self medicating on coke to level out your depression?

School and work might seem like the light at the end of the tunnel but if you don't take care of your psychiatric issues you're gonna just end up fucking it up and wind up in the same boat.

You've got to attack your shit on all fronts. See a therapist/psychiatrist to deal with your mental health, think about rehab if you're addicted to coke, and then chase down a job and school. If you take care of all that shit and get yourself together the social aspect of your life should come together.

Do you still live at home with parents who can help you out? Are you still covered under their medical insurance? If so take advantage of that support system before it goes away.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2009, 07:03:53 AM »
in my personal experience, with friends and family, nothing positive comes from doing coke, not even remotly positive.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 07:12:52 AM »
yeah thats why everyone hides it
ONTARIO CANADA

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 10:03:41 AM »
What does Fun Bobby prefer Mike?  And tell us please, how do you react to his exploits?  Is it prudent to talk shit about him on a message board?
do more yoga!

popeyesfriedchicken

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy shit bud that's pretty rough. Are you self medicating on coke to level out your depression?

School and work might seem like the light at the end of the tunnel but if you don't take care of your psychiatric issues you're gonna just end up fucking it up and wind up in the same boat.

You've got to attack your shit on all fronts. See a therapist/psychiatrist to deal with your mental health, think about rehab if you're addicted to coke, and then chase down a job and school. If you take care of all that shit and get yourself together the social aspect of your life should come together.

Do you still live at home with parents who can help you out? Are you still covered under their medical insurance? If so take advantage of that support system before it goes away.

there's a lot more fucked shit that happened, that's just the gist of things.  i don't like to bother people with my problems.  i mean in the end no one can do anything for you except yourself.  i've just been trying so long and hard and because of this illness whatever i do gets negated at some random point.  rehab doesn't work unless you truly want to quit whatever your drug of choice is.  i just want shit to be how it used to, somewhat normal.  my illness is under control but it's just the depression.  it's not a chemical thing, it's just from losing everything that was important to me and i've just got to the point to where i can't really handle it.  what really bothers me is how my own brother acts like i don't exist anymore.  shit's just never been this fucked, and it's hard to make sense of it all and figure out what to do. 

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
Coke is a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Stay away from it while you are trying to get your life/head straight.
I've been in a similar circumstance, in fact, many people have. There are probably many on this message board that went through it.
I know what it's lke to loose all your old friends and have to startr over. It happened to me at your very age.
Find something productive to spend your time on. expamples: Skateboarding, buying records, playing guitar, politics, school....
Stay busy and keep your mind off negative shit, Things will get better and you'll have a whole new crew so just give it time. You're still young.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 11:04:35 AM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

there's a lot more fucked shit that happened, that's just the gist of things.  i don't like to bother people with my problems.  i mean in the end no one can do anything for you except yourself.  i've just been trying so long and hard and because of this illness whatever i do gets negated at some random point.  rehab doesn't work unless you truly want to quit whatever your drug of choice is.  i just want shit to be how it used to, somewhat normal.  my illness is under control but it's just the depression.  it's not a chemical thing, it's just from losing everything that was important to me and i've just got to the point to where i can't really handle it.  what really bothers me is how my own brother acts like i don't exist anymore.  shit's just never been this fucked, and it's hard to make sense of it all and figure out what to do. 

do you still skate though?

What does Fun Bobby prefer Mike?  And tell us please, how do you react to his exploits?  Is it prudent to talk shit about him on a message board?

HAHA! i dont really care what that dude does though. i dont think hes someone id be super stoked on skating with, we are just way different people.

the one time i met him in real life he was super cool to me, like i said before. i have heard he is into yays but who knows. he probably gets ten times the pussy i will ever get so one embarassing story doesnt really outshine the good ones in his case im sure. not to be a dick rider but i dont really see how hating on this dude is gonna get me anywhere. he was a dick to me on the internet but i have been a dick to like 50 billion people on the internet so i cant really justify hating on someone like that. he actually reminds me of The Gipper a lot, and that is a dude i probably wouldnt talk shit to either nowadays cause I know he knows a lot more than i do.
ONTARIO CANADA

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
  my illness is under control but it's just the depression.

Since when is depression not a form of mental illness? It's a chemical imbalance. Why the fuck are you not seeing a therapist or psychiatrist? Especially if you have access to health insurance.

what really bothers me is how my own brother acts like i don't exist anymore.  shit's just never been this fucked, and it's hard to make sense of it all and figure out what to do. 

If family counseling an option? If not I think an individual counselor would do you some good. Bounce your thoughts/feelings off of someone who can help you sort them out. And if you get a shitty counselor change it up until you get someone you click with.

pen15

• Rep: -18
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »
coke is the worst drug ever, i don't think i've ever done it without regretting it the next day, only time i do it is when im to drunk to know any better the problem is when you're that drunk you also dont know any better than to keep wasting money on more

haven't done that shit in a long time now though and hopefully never will again

popeyesfriedchicken

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 05:44:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Since when is depression not a form of mental illness? It's a chemical imbalance. Why the fuck are you not seeing a therapist or psychiatrist? Especially if you have access to health insurance.

Expand Quote
what really bothers me is how my own brother acts like i don't exist anymore.  shit's just never been this fucked, and it's hard to make sense of it all and figure out what to do. 
[close]

If family counseling an option? If not I think an individual counselor would do you some good. Bounce your thoughts/feelings off of someone who can help you sort them out. And if you get a shitty counselor change it up until you get someone you click with.

depression is a chemical imbalance but when you were used to fucking a hot chick every day, and having a normal existence then everything is turned upside down it's not really what i'd want to take pills and shit for.  after getting out the hospital i'm being followed by a mental health team and they help me out with things, but i've been through it all.  all i need is to get things going how they used to.  what really fucked my head up was having to stay in the hospital an extra nine months when they wanted to let me go, it was because of an active warrant.  i had to stay in there perfectly fine around really messed up people almost an extra year, and it was hell.  the warrant was over some shit i didn't even put on myself, that's a whole different story.  that's why they would let me out on pass even though i legally shouldn't have been able to because of the warrant, they knew i didn't do what was being brought against me.  basically an ex girlfriend lied about me on a restraining order and because i looked unstable obviously being in a hospital they passed the order, and i called her not even knowing it was on me which violated it.  it was fucked. 

and for the other guy, yes i still skate. 

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2009, 05:34:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

depression is a chemical imbalance but when you were used to fucking a hot chick every day, and having a normal existence then everything is turned upside down it's not really what i'd want to take pills and shit for.  after getting out the hospital i'm being followed by a mental health team and they help me out with things, but i've been through it all.  all i need is to get things going how they used to.  what really fucked my head up was having to stay in the hospital an extra nine months when they wanted to let me go, it was because of an active warrant.  i had to stay in there perfectly fine around really messed up people almost an extra year, and it was hell.  the warrant was over some shit i didn't even put on myself, that's a whole different story.  that's why they would let me out on pass even though i legally shouldn't have been able to because of the warrant, they knew i didn't do what was being brought against me.  basically an ex girlfriend lied about me on a restraining order and because i looked unstable obviously being in a hospital they passed the order, and i called her not even knowing it was on me which violated it.  it was fucked. 

and for the other guy, yes i still skate. 

yeah skating is sweet you should just do that instead of coke. thats what i do anyway. i can do like kickflips and 5050s and shit so as long as i can do those 2 tricks every try im set
ONTARIO CANADA