Poll

coke or weed

cocaine
30 (28.6%)
marijuana
75 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: coke or weed  (Read 19198 times)

Inanimate Object

Re: coke or weed
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
acid.
[close]

I wouldn't recommend doing this for the kids reading this thread. Just eat a shitload of mushrooms instead.
[close]
In what way are they any safer?

Psilocybin and psilocin are way less potent than LSD.  Fewer random objects will breathe, melt, and make you cry than on acid.  Of course, doing a ton of mushrooms can fuck you up pretty intensely too. One time camping my friend spent eight hours in his tent because he was convinced it was a cell and he was the nucleus.

odp

« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
acid.
[close]

I wouldn't recommend doing this for the kids reading this thread. Just eat a shitload of mushrooms instead.
[close]

i don't think either is "safe," however, man, dosing isn't for kids. hahaha, like a fucking dare commercial.... fungus has a shorter, less tiresome recovery period

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
You know, everybody told me all that shit, but my experience was different. Mushrooms last a shorter amount of time, but there is one intense, long lasting peak. Acid felt like I peaked like 15 times, and each time as soon as it got really intense, it started to mellow out. To me acid vs. mushrooms is like Sprinting 4 quarter miles and taking breaks, vs. running a mile straight without a break. Also, my sense of time is gone on hallucinogens, so an 8 hour mushroom trip vs. a 12 hour acid trip feels pretty much the same.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2009, 09:31:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
acid.
[close]

[close]
[close]

Psilocybin and psilocin are way less potent than LSD.  Fewer random objects will breathe, melt, and make you cry than on acid.  Of course, doing a ton of mushrooms can fuck you up pretty intensely too. One time camping my friend spent eight hours in his tent because he was convinced it was a cell and he was the nucleus.

Acid has the worst stigma attatched to it than any other drug. its not even half as bad as people say it is. i have done acid and mushrooms and i can safely say mushrooms is way more nuts if you get those evil ones especially, lord of the rings type shit. i been done fucked up
ONTARIO CANADA

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2009, 09:39:25 AM »
Acid has the worst stigma attatched to it than any other drug.

crack? heroin? meth?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »
fail^

the thing is acid is actually not that bad for you where as those other ones are actually bad for you YOU FUCKING INSANE CLOWN PUSSY VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE PIECE OF LEOPARD CUM STAIN
ONTARIO CANADA

larry bertlemann

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2009, 09:55:54 AM »
you bullshit is only funny none of the time you wu wanna be revenge of the nerdz four eyed phuck

ever seen a dont do lsd commercial?

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
I dunno, my brother sold acid a few times in high school. He told me some fucked up shit about what chemicals go into it. All I'm saying is that if you wanna trip for an evening, stick with mushrooms. Cuz,people never talk about having shroom flashbacks.

This is just my opinion, I don't have any empirical data or anything like that, I just believe that something grown is safer to ingest than something that is produced via chemical reactions in a lab. On the other hand, I've heard of people using some fucked up chemicals as fertilizers before too. Lose-Lose.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »
I heard Spiderman acid is the best. Off the subject, I was in the grocery store the other day and saw some magazine, Andre Agassi had a meth addiction?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »
you bullshit is only funny none of the time you wu wanna be revenge of the nerdz four eyed phuck

NEVER HEARD OF YA FAG YOU GONNA GET KOOKED SO FUCKIN HARD IN THE NEW SLAP RAPS SEASON 2 BITCH!
ONTARIO CANADA

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »
coke will ruin your life; weed will make life better.

larry bertlemann

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2009, 10:45:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

NEVER HEARD OF YA FAG YOU GONNA GET KOOKED SO FUCKIN HARD IN THE NEW SLAP RAPS SEASON 2 BITCH!

stoked as ever.

odp

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
acid.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Acid has the worst stigma attatched to it than any other drug. its not even half as bad as people say it is. i have done acid and mushrooms and i can safely say mushrooms is way more nuts if you get those evil ones especially, lord of the rings type shit. i been done fucked up

no doubt, man. there are some evil types of mushrooms.

i was getting some from this kid a few years back wicked cheap, the same batch every time, and they were the gnarliest mushrooms. If at least an 8th wasn't consumed a trip wouldn't ensue, but if any more than that was eaten, the mind was lost. They were the only batch that's brought me bad trips. I saw some of my buddies lay down humping the floor, pissing on walls due to thinking that they were the soul of their unborn child, lose it....

but there's also the experience where too much L is consumed and the mind is blown further and is more difficult to bring back around....

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »
HAHA
yeah my friend ate a half ounce of evils once and was mega messed up we got him home though he told us to put on tiny dancer by elton john it was the only way he could chill out. our other friend also ate a half ounce and he had to go to the hospital. i told him he shouldnt have done it, it just made him trip out that much worse.
ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
Be careful on the "natural is safer" tip. I'd rather eat aspirin than hemlock. I'm not saying acid is safe, but I think both acid and mushrooms are fucking with shit in your brain, and you gotta be just as careful with both. I've taken mushrooms that make acid seem like licking a postage stamp.
And yeah, Agassi on meth, saw that too. You'd think he could atleast spring for coke.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »
ONTARIO CANADA

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2009, 11:54:56 AM »
Be careful on the "natural is safer" tip. I'd rather eat aspirin than hemlock. I'm not saying acid is safe, but I think both acid and mushrooms are fucking with shit in your brain, and you gotta be just as careful with both. I've taken mushrooms that make acid seem like licking a postage stamp.
And yeah, Agassi on meth, saw that too. You'd think he could atleast spring for coke.

You're right. I re-read my post after I wrote and thought, the exact safe thing. Drugs are fun, but know sure shit and don't get hooked.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »
While were at it with celebrity drug rumors, I knew this chick who was a masseuse on the North Shore, and one of her clients was Kelly Slater's X dealer. Suppossedly Kelly Slater is a major E-tard. It kinda makes sense when you watch his interviews.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2009, 03:58:45 PM »
All great drug dealers talk about who they sell drugs to during a massage, it's just the way it works.

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »
any good salvia stories out here in slap land?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »
All great drug dealers talk about who they sell drugs to during a massage, it's just the way it works.
My friend was quite excited when he told me his weed growing neighbors sold to Woody Harrelson and the cottonmouth kings. I don't really know who the cottonmouth kings are, but if they are successful as a group and have a name like that, its probably a pretty big deal to sell them weed.
And Kelly Slater is a surfer right? I would assume surfers use similar amounts of drugs to skaters.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
ashton kutcher visited my shitty ass town a long time ago, don't know why.  but i was in my friend's car who sold random shit and he sold ashton some ecstacy...  it was pretty surreal.  dude had bodyguards with him and shit. 

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »
While were at it with celebrity drug rumors, I knew this chick who was a masseuse on the North Shore, and one of her clients was Kelly Slater's X dealer. Suppossedly Kelly Slater is a major E-tard. It kinda makes sense when you watch his interviews.
ive been to house parties with kelly slater in santa barbara; dude is just an old, weird lookin guy still goin after those 18 year old freshman....

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ive been to house parties with kelly slater in santa barbara; dude is just an old, weird lookin guy still goin after those 18 year old freshman....

Yeah cuz, he took too much E

HoneyBear

« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
Coke?Fuck no!I'll stick with pepsi.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »
I like a perc or oxy with a few beers over anything else. 

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

yeah i actually wrote a paper about oxycontin for my medical ethics class this semester.  most people are surprised but its basically synthetic heroin.  that being said, i just stick with smoking bud.  i've always loved it, though i can understand why some say its a gateway drug. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon

odp

« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah i actually wrote a paper about oxycontin for my medical ethics class this semester.  most people are surprised but its basically synthetic heroin.  that being said, i just stick with smoking bud.  i've always loved it, though i can understand why some say its a gateway drug. 

i don't give a fuck what anyone says about willpower, those little pills will ruin your life.

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i don't give a fuck what anyone says about willpower, those little pills will ruin your life.

oh, no doubt man.  prescription pills as a whole have the potential to devastate anyones life.  percocet, oxy, valium and even the variants of hydrocodone are some of the most addictive substances readily available to the public.
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon