Author Topic: Post your DIY spots  (Read 116283 times)

Rulla_lauta

Re: Post your DIY spots
« Reply #540 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:33 PM »

Coolest(and biggest) diy park in finland

shark tits

« Reply #541 on: July 23, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »
sharkside gang is finally working in granite.
this is a tribute to Auburn, obviously.
nate keegan stole a block of granite from a worcester ledge and drove it to the suburbs decade ago. it was a daring piece of theivery but a karmically shitty thing to do, rob the city to feed the suburbs? and rob a street spot to feed a park?
but that's exactly what he did and the granite ledge had been a mainstay of that derelict park for a long time til it broke in 2 and one end is on blocks like our DIY version and another on the ground that i landed my first noseblunts on.
TL, DR me and hash slasher built a new ledge at our spot, granite manny pad in progress

shark tits

« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2018, 07:36:52 PM »
hash slasher and i swooped up these pieces of granite detroitus from somewhere and set em on blocks for a manny pad. w/ no adhesive, they're sturdy enough going one way but they're not level.
do any pals have a good idear how to get them all even before we glue them together for all eternity? or should we keep em loose so we can make a gap and noseslide to noseslide like our hero handsclapanan?

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -49
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2018, 06:14:12 AM »
hash slasher and i swooped up these pieces of granite detroitus from somewhere and set em on blocks for a manny pad. w/ no adhesive, they're sturdy enough going one way but they're not level.
do any pals have a good idear how to get them all even before we glue them together for all eternity? or should we keep em loose so we can make a gap and noseslide to noseslide like our hero handsclapanan?

Anyway you could slide a piece of plywood under that one that's dramatically uneven? I am just as clueless and I build spots with whatevers around and angle irons. wood I am decent at concrete however is a sketchy. Stealing granite is rad. fuck em the city probably taxes the shit out of it's residents and a slab of granite isn't going to put you guys in the poorhouse.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

Dr.spraytan

• Rep: 1
« Reply #544 on: September 19, 2018, 04:19:54 AM »
Not sure if this one’s been mentioned, but shoutout to the homie Ben for finding and culminating our DIY in south GA.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 4
« Reply #545 on: Today at 12:49:58 AM »
The quarter will get an upgrade this weekend.