Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 12293 times)

nice weather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Zombies
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2009, 04:05:36 AM »
hahaha, my roomie said he saw that and wanted to pick it up for me, but then opted not to do it, because it'd come across gay.  It left me psyched, but sad.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2009, 05:05:13 AM »
You should be able to rename it as a RAR and open it with Stuffit (Mac) or Winzip... but if that doesn't work this will:
http://comical.sourceforge.net/

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2009, 05:44:40 AM »
I downloaded a program called stdu reader. its free and only takes a second. Also it has std in its name, which I found funny.

I just read on imdb.com that they're amking The Walking Dead into a tv series and the guy who did Mad Men will be responsible for it. Andthat guy also had something to do with shawshank redemption it seems. Just thought that'd make frisco ejaculate.

frisco

« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2009, 07:55:21 AM »
I downloaded a program called stdu reader. its free and only takes a second. Also it has std in its name, which I found funny.

I just read on imdb.com that they're amking The Walking Dead into a tv series and the guy who did Mad Men will be responsible for it. Andthat guy also had something to do with shawshank redemption it seems. Just thought that'd make frisco ejaculate.

while I love Shawshank to death, the movie had so many great pieces going for it that the director had everything put out on a silver platter for him, great story, amazing cinematography, strong music and a ridiculous cast, the director, Frank Darabont went on to direct The Green Mile and fuck knows what else, I know his most recent movie "The Mist" was a piece of shit. So I really hope he puts the time and effort he put into shawshank into The Walking Dead and it doesnt turn into a "Mist" type production

however if done right, like Mad Men, which is fucking rad, this tv series could be really sick
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 08:04:47 AM by frisco »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »
Just found this so I can't speak on the legitimacy of it (I downloaded it, but I haven't read it yet), but here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/110755345/fb4f74e5/Jane_Austen__Seth_Grahame-Smith_-_Pride_and_Prejudice_and_Zombies.html

password to access file:
astatalk

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
I've just ordered the Walking Dead Compendium off Amazon and afterward I saw how thick this motherfucker is. Now I'm thrice as stoked.

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

CeeyMar

« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
Got Left for Dead 2 on Christmas. Just gettin' my train ownnn.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2009, 08:16:22 AM »
Alan: That really looks thick as fuck, thinking about ordering it myself...reading it on the notebook is a hassle... how much is it on amazon?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2009, 08:23:36 AM »
33€ on Amazon.de, and the shipping was 6€, although I think it's free for Germany and Austria...

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #130 on: December 26, 2009, 08:26:12 AM »
I'm still playing the first Left4Dead.  I'll get the second one when I'm done squeezing every last bit of fun from that game or the game dips below $20.

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #131 on: December 26, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
ummm... if you guys didn't know, we made a zombie/skate vid over the summer.
here is the latest part we've uploaded, it's not my skate part but you cant see a good portion of my uper-fine acting skills in action.
(im the white guy who cant shoot)

http://www.youtube.com/user/metaskateboards#p/a/u/0/GpIu7ZeOH98

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »
I've just ordered the Walking Dead Compendium off Amazon and afterward I saw how thick this motherfucker is. Now I'm thrice as stoked.

Holy shit Amazon.ca for $39.90. That's a fucking amazing price. I'm assuming you haven't gotten it yet? The size of it makes it look like it will be hard to manage reading it. Like the spine will get all fucked up and shit.

Stoked to do an Amazon order. I need two copies of The Satanic Bible. One for me, and one for my friend who lent it to me, I lent it to my ex-girlfriend, and she lost it. Fucking bitch. One spell of destruction coming up.....

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2009, 02:13:19 AM »
If various comments on the internet are to be trusted, the quality of the binding is really good, and I haven't found one complaint, so I guess it's all good.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2009, 03:57:41 AM »

fuck it, I'm ordering this. I may have read them all by now, but I need to support this. Too fucking good. Thanks for pointing it out Alan.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2009, 07:50:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
fuck it, I'm ordering this. I may have read them all by now, but I need to support this. Too fucking good. Thanks for pointing it out Alan.
If you get the book, keep in mind that it goes from volumes one through 8 (volume = trade paperback)... if you can, buy 9, 10 and 11 and you'll be caught up.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »
If various comments on the internet are to be trusted, the quality of the binding is really good, and I haven't found one complaint, so I guess it's all good.

My friend told me last night that the first edition of the Compendium had really cheap paper, like almost newsprint, and you could see through it to the pictures on the other side. But they realized they fucked up so re-released it with good paper, and also somehow lowered the price. So now I am scared that if I order it on Amazon, I will get the shitty one.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2010, 12:18:05 AM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »
Hey Zombuddies, my friend sent me this link to a trailer for a new indie zombie movie called The Dead.

Looks really promising to me. Like it's on some old Fulci shit.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31035/the-dead-trailer-now-live

The Dead - Official Trailer ("All we want for Christmas is this movie" - DreadCentral.com)

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »