Author Topic: vices  (Read 9213 times)

JohnC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: vices
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 08:58:35 PM »
so much credibility

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 11:19:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Molars (bong hit of weed and tobacco simultaneously).
[close]

i fuckin hate them but they keep me sane, every fucking day
Yep. I think I'm addicted to tobacco because of it. Fuck.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 11:21:45 PM »
perving out on bitches, hollering at bitches, smoking weed, sleeping for more than 12 hours.

all that i can think of right now.

SLAP is for the haters.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 05:48:51 AM »
kill and tequilia are my two main ones.

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 09:01:54 AM »
opiates, needles, food, alcohol, benzos, smoking in bed

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 10:24:02 AM »
weekend benders in general, I usually keep my drug use and drinking smoking whatever to weekends, but when the weekends hit its a fucking disgrace and a waste of cash.

today can wait

• Rep: 0
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »
- Smoking way too much weed and lying about how much I smoke to people I care about.
- The Internet.
- I'm always trying to justify whatever I do in some way, even if I know it's bullshit.
- Objectifying girls.
It seemed like I had more vices a year or two ago.

mikefork

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »
i started drinking soda again after a year and a half of not drinking it because i had no energy, thats it really

Hot Rod

• Rep: 9
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
I was thinking about giving it up today

mikefork

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 06:27:57 PM »
what soda? when i did it was the one of the best things that happened to me

Hot Rod

• Rep: 9
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 06:34:08 PM »
yeah, I didn't drink it for a little over a year, and started back up last winter. but I think I've had enough for now

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

please elaborate, mikefork
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

mikefork

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

please elaborate, mikefork
i got way more energy, wasn't spending a lot of cash getting drinks since i would just buy water in bulk, lost 30 pounds in about 3-4 weeks, helped my teeth out, didn't feel gross anymore, and a bunch of other things
i am going to stop drinking it again when my box of coke runs out

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Molars (bong hit of weed and tobacco simultaneously).
[close]

i fuckin hate them but they keep me sane, every fucking day
[close]
Yep. I think I'm addicted to tobacco because of it. Fuck.

i became addicted to tobacco because of molars and splifs. but than i quit after a month and just stuck to weed. it can be done.

i listen to really shitty music, that has to be a vice. one of the wost.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »
I've been thinking about giving up pop (or soda, whatever) for a while, but I pretty much depend on code red.

overdoso

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2006, 12:37:34 PM »
this place for sure. Smoking too much weed, then going into school and telling kids to stay away from it. Having random anonymous sex. Saving my pain pills when I get hurt and using them to get fucked up later. Boozing. Molars (bong hit of weed and tobacco simultaneously). The one I've gotten in the most trouble for though has to be skateboarding
i find it so funny to read your posts and then realize youre a teacher. im not saying there's anything wrong with it, or with any of what you wrote, but it's pretty funny.

ok im not english so don't hate please
is a vice like a pet peeve?

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »
u fuckin idiot! a vice is the oposite of a virtue how dumb are you dumbo

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2006, 08:23:34 PM »
Have fun with the mild retardation

Dr. Mary Ruth Swope in her article titled, Why I Don't Drink Soft Drinks and I Wish You Didn't, makes the following statement: "Cola drinks contain caramel coloring, which, according to some researchers, has genetic effects and is a cancer-causing suspect. Polyethylene glycol is used as an ingredient sometimes. Glycol is used in anti-freeze in automobiles and as an oil solvent. Perhaps you have noticed that pouring cola drinks on your windshield in a snow or ice storm will keep the windshield from freezing over with ice." She also comments that, "Soft drinks use predominately three types of sweeteners - saccharin or aspartame in the diet type and sugar, cane syrup or corn syrup in the regular drinks. These substances enhance taste appeal and come touted as `refreshing' and `high energy.' The truth is that saccharin has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals and Nutra-sweet and Equal are linked to convulsions, depression, insomnia, irritability, weakness, dizziness, migraine headaches, mood changes and mental retardation. (Which of these, I ask, is something you really want in your life?)" She goes on to say, " A government warning was once issued the manufacturer of a certain world-famous refreshing soft drink for its suspected effect on the bones of children because of the large amount of phosphoric acid in it. Pour coke over an extracted baby tooth or a 10-penny nail and see it totally dissolve in a few days!"

mikefork

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2006, 08:29:03 PM »

he truth is that saccharin has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals and Nutra-sweet and Equal are linked to convulsions, depression, insomnia, irritability, weakness, dizziness, migraine headaches, mood changes and mental retardation.
ha i knew it, fuck soda i am going without it again

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2006, 08:30:07 PM »
eh whatever. its not like i drink those fuckers every day.
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2006, 09:15:26 PM »
I drink 3 or 4 of those a day so...shit.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2006, 09:41:14 PM »
ChalmChalms is in some serious trouble.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2006, 03:33:25 AM »
Expand Quote
this place for sure. Smoking too much weed, then going into school and telling kids to stay away from it. Having random anonymous sex. Saving my pain pills when I get hurt and using them to get fucked up later. Boozing. Molars (bong hit of weed and tobacco simultaneously). The one I've gotten in the most trouble for though has to be skateboarding
[close]
i find it so funny to read your posts and then realize youre a teacher. im not saying there's anything wrong with it, or with any of what you wrote, but it's pretty funny.

Yeah, I think its kind of funny too. But teachers have private lives too! Some of your teachers may be/ have been as fucked up as me. Who doesn't get a little crazy over summer vacation though? Especially when you get paid for it! Fuck, I'll stay as stoned and drunk and fucked up on pain pills as I want during the summer, I still can get the curriculum going and teach some kids during the year.
And I use this shit to vent my immature unwholesome shit.

But a vice is something that you do that is bad in some way. The classic vices are "sex, drugs, and rock and roll," but rock and roll has become so fucking pussy.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

REGIS PHILBIN

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2006, 08:06:27 AM »
you ever smoke before school?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2006, 10:43:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah, I think its kind of funny too. But teachers have private lives too! Some of your teachers may be/ have been as fucked up as me. Who doesn't get a little crazy over summer vacation though? Especially when you get paid for it! Fuck, I'll stay as stoned and drunk and fucked up on pain pills as I want during the summer, I still can get the curriculum going and teach some kids during the year.

But a vice is something that you do that is bad in some way. The classic vices are "sex, drugs, and rock and roll," but rock and roll has become so fucking pussy.

where were the teachers like you when I was in school?  and I know teachers have private lives, but for the most part you can tell if you teacher parties or not eventually, and I can tell you I had some lame fucking teachers. We had one teacher though that was pretty new aged hippie, listening and quoting ben harper, going on camping trips, he worked at a bar and shit, he probably got high.

overdoso

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2006, 11:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ok thanks for clearing that up. so what exactly is a pet peeve then? (Go ahead you big sexy cokejunkie take a piss on me.)

i know teachers have private lives, believe me. I've smoked weed with several teachers, one of them was as gay as can be and liked to talk about his private life a lot...waaaay too much. i know for fact i can never be gay cause these stories were insane.

uruguay

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2006, 12:12:28 PM »
Have fun with the mild retardation

Dr. Mary Ruth Swope in her article titled, Why I Don't Drink Soft Drinks and I Wish You Didn't, makes the following statement: "Cola drinks contain caramel coloring, which, according to some researchers, has genetic effects and is a cancer-causing suspect. Polyethylene glycol is used as an ingredient sometimes. Glycol is used in anti-freeze in automobiles and as an oil solvent. Perhaps you have noticed that pouring cola drinks on your windshield in a snow or ice storm will keep the windshield from freezing over with ice." She also comments that, "Soft drinks use predominately three types of sweeteners - saccharin or aspartame in the diet type and sugar, cane syrup or corn syrup in the regular drinks. These substances enhance taste appeal and come touted as `refreshing' and `high energy.' The truth is that saccharin has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals and Nutra-sweet and Equal are linked to convulsions, depression, insomnia, irritability, weakness, dizziness, migraine headaches, mood changes and mental retardation. (Which of these, I ask, is something you really want in your life?)" She goes on to say, " A government warning was once issued the manufacturer of a certain world-famous refreshing soft drink for its suspected effect on the bones of children because of the large amount of phosphoric acid in it. Pour coke over an extracted baby tooth or a 10-penny nail and see it totally dissolve in a few days!"
pretty much everything we consume that's not totally natural isn't good for us.  a lot of it is bad for us.  the end.

uruguay

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2006, 12:36:19 PM »
oops i mean

dud

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2006, 02:52:18 PM »
smoking too much weed. Which sucks cause skating high isnt as good. Its still skating, so its awesome, but it feels different.

uruguay

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2006, 02:57:07 PM »
it feels different because you're high and you'll fucking learn to love it if i have anything to say about it.