Author Topic: Cutting Lines  (Read 1886 times)

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 19
  • Beef jerky time
Re: Cutting Lines
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 11:46:20 AM »
Ever been going down on a girl and a few crystals fall out of your nose and into her pubes? Make sure that girl is clean or else you're gonna get some gnarly fish smells with that turpentine smell.

The fuck you doing going down on those girls?

Shes too lazy to shower Im not touchin her

haha I probably shouldve provided some back story. Did some blow after work at a bar and then later picked up a girl who was frequenting said bar. Nice girl, went to the same college I went to. Took her home, went down, crystals fell out, went nose deep, got a nice whiff of tuna. Things happen, pussies can smell. I regret nothing.

Eric ricks

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 12:56:25 PM »
Ever been going down on a girl and a few crystals fall out of your nose and into her pubes? Make sure that girl is clean or else you're gonna get some gnarly fish smells with that turpentine smell.

The fuck you doing going down on those girls?

Shes too lazy to shower Im not touchin her

haha I probably shouldve provided some back story. Did some blow after work at a bar and then later picked up a girl who was frequenting said bar. Nice girl, went to the same college I went to. Took her home, went down, crystals fell out, went nose deep, got a nice whiff of tuna. Things happen, pussies can smell. I regret nothing.

Hahahah.

Im down if I can tell she showered that day.

If you can smell it when the panties drop, no fuckin way am I putting my face in the snatch.

A nice clean snatch though and im down for as long as possible

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 9
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2016, 10:51:03 PM »
Every man should do lines off some big ole titties at least once in their life! This on and of booty call I had for awhile has some giant fun bags and we use to do the Devils dandruff off each other and fuck like crazy. This was a few years ago. Man, those were some fun nights!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:43:02 AM by Buck Bundy »