Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473573 times)

lophatrophazoa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #3840 on: September 12, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »
geology teacher is a butthead. uses way to many beer jokes to get idiot students to like him and then bashes on evolution
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #3841 on: September 12, 2007, 07:52:26 PM »
My ankle is pretty much made of silly putty, and I still can't skate.  I'm running into new spots every day but I can barely walk, much less flatten out an ollie.

E.l.G

« Reply #3842 on: September 12, 2007, 07:59:03 PM »
Expand Quote
It's being released in the US separate as well
[close]

On DVD it is, we got the whole grindhouse experience theatrically. I can understand why the studio is splitting them up, but it feels like a ripoff especially when they'll release them together in a year.

I will always regret not going to see grindhouse in theaters when it came out.

jrock

« Reply #3843 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's being released in the US separate as well
[close]

On DVD it is, we got the whole grindhouse experience theatrically. I can understand why the studio is splitting them up, but it feels like a ripoff especially when they'll release them together in a year.
[close]

I will always regret not going to see grindhouse in theaters when it came out.

ditto

E.l.G

« Reply #3844 on: September 12, 2007, 09:24:10 PM »
I think I saw Method Man on CSI today...

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #3845 on: September 13, 2007, 07:14:37 AM »
Big thanks goes out to my ex gf's cousin for showing her the slap boards. Real big help buddy. Thanks so much. Now she thinks I was cheating on her. Great.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #3846 on: September 13, 2007, 07:36:26 AM »
Big thanks goes out to my ex gf's cousin for showing her the slap boards. Real big help buddy. Thanks so much. Now she thinks I was cheating on her. Great.

such a fear of mine.. like my girlfriend is always around when Im posting.. but I don't think she understands that the boards talk about more then skateboarding.. once she figures that out Im pretty much fucked.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3847 on: September 13, 2007, 07:38:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

such a fear of mine.. like my girlfriend is always around when Im posting.. but I don't think she understands that the boards talk about more then skateboarding.. once she figures that out Im pretty much fucked.

Yea dude, I'm just blown away her cousin would go and show her all this? Not even knowing if its true or not. Now shes really upset and I feel like a dick. And theres nothing I can do about it.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #3848 on: September 13, 2007, 07:44:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yea dude, I'm just blown away her cousin would go and show her all this? Not even knowing if its true or not. Now shes really upset and I feel like a dick. And theres nothing I can do about it.

Dick move on her cousins part. But whatever, it sucks being hated, but it least it's an ex.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3849 on: September 13, 2007, 07:45:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dick move on her cousins part. But whatever, it sucks being hated, but it least it's an ex.

Yea, i feel that. But I still don't want to hurt the girl. We were together for like 2 yrs. And now shes telling me shit like she wishes she never met me. Ugh..

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #3850 on: September 13, 2007, 08:06:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yea, i feel that. But I still don't want to hurt the girl. We were together for like 2 yrs. And now shes telling me shit like she wishes she never met me. Ugh..

All of my relationships have failed. I am in no contact with any ex at the moment. It feels good.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3851 on: September 13, 2007, 08:08:51 AM »
I talk to like %95 of my ex's. I might be an idiot.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #3852 on: September 13, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »
I talk to like %95 of my ex's. I might be an idiot.

whateves u have to do u have to do. I can say I will have to talk to one eventually, just not today if I can. ;)

loophole

« Reply #3853 on: September 13, 2007, 08:44:36 AM »
Expand Quote
oh well.
whats the flick called
[close]

its called Death Proof, it was released in america as grindhouse which was a double feature with Robert Rodriguez's film Planet Terror, but it didnt do so well, so now hes releasing it here in the uk as a single film
oh right... i dont think grindhouse is half as good split...

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #3854 on: September 13, 2007, 09:19:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

was it the ex you posted a pic of?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3855 on: September 13, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I posted a pic of her in the beautiful girls thread.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #3856 on: September 13, 2007, 10:46:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ali with the 'type' of girls you 'see' just keep reminding us all of how well u/we can do in life if you try, by reminding us with pics of these gems you mine.  ;)

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3857 on: September 13, 2007, 10:51:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ali with the 'type' of girls you 'see' just keep reminding us all of how well u/we can do in life if you try, by reminding us with pics of these gems you mine.  ;)

Ha, im flattered. But yea man, they're out there. She is def gorgeous.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #3858 on: September 13, 2007, 10:54:16 AM »
The 'ginger' with tats who's skinny? C'mon like she's not attractive to 'normal' heteros? No one would complain about seeing her pic from time to time. Ever. 8)

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3859 on: September 13, 2007, 10:57:15 AM »
The 'ginger' with tats who's skinny? C'mon like she's not attractive to 'normal' heteros? No one would complain about seeing her pic from time to time. Ever. 8)

Ha, im talking about a different one.. she wasnt a ginger either.. just dyed. But yea..

this one is hotter than her though.

damian

« Reply #3860 on: September 13, 2007, 11:54:11 AM »
it's the car, ali. it's a big german dick getting them hot and bothered.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3861 on: September 13, 2007, 11:55:24 AM »
it's the car, ali. it's a big german dick getting them hot and bothered.
lmsfao! ha

yea man, i'm actually in the process of selling everything off it. Time to move on :(

damian

« Reply #3862 on: September 13, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »
stay 8), don't :'( for me argentina.  while you may be :'(, the buyers will be :D.
then with all that money you can buy a whole ounce and be ;D

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3863 on: September 13, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »
Ha ahh yes. a $25000 bag of buds.

damian

« Reply #3864 on: September 13, 2007, 12:34:58 PM »
you could put that all in a peppercorn grinder and sprinkle the finest bud seasoning on every meal.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #3865 on: September 13, 2007, 12:40:07 PM »
ha! nice rides Ali, they both look great, that old one has something special
the newer one looks really clean, shiny  8)

ahlee

• SLAP Pal

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3867 on: September 13, 2007, 01:26:35 PM »
I need to have 50 DVD's duplicated and packed today for class.  My cases were supposed to get here this morning but haven't shown up yet, I also had to drive around for 2 hours trying to find a place that have lightscribe dvd-r's.   I have class in about 30 minutes..

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3868 on: September 13, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »
I'm having a son in 8 months and I'm getting married in 2 fucking weeks.

What the fuck.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #3869 on: September 13, 2007, 04:18:11 PM »
I'm having a son in 8 months and I'm getting married in 2 fucking weeks.

What the fuck.

Mini Tonycoxhox?

fuck yeah!

congrats