Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473487 times)

Bruce Wayne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2005, 01:26:17 PM »
ken park...the movie.
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2005, 01:31:21 PM »
Wise ass penguin.

Way to be stupid huh?....

Well considering that most of your posts so-far haven't made any sense at all and you try and "school" people on shit you that obviously know nothing about I suppose the table has been turned....

eh?

Go to the beer store and pick up another half-rack of Labatts' Ice and post some more.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 01:40:04 PM by 1992 »

Gest

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2005, 01:32:26 PM »
Eh. What?

wise penguin

• Rep: 2
  • Oh you want a rock fight eh?
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2006, 12:22:18 AM »
Expand Quote
One of the sickest things I've ever seen
http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
I'm not big on animal rights but thats just wrong
[close]

WHAT THE FUCK. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time. This seriously just makes me want to fucking tortue one of these people to death. That shit is horrible.

ARGGGGH! 2 OF THE THINGS I HATE AT THE SAME TIME: FRENCH AND ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. FUCK THIS SHIT

seriously, animal rights activists need to shut the fuck up. it's called the food chain, and unless there will be robotic dinosaurs, we will be on the top. meaning we EAT the fucking animals, and we make clothes out of them. Why don't they complain about animals eating animals? one time i saw a fucking seagull eat a goddamn squirrel, peta wasn't all over the fucking seagull dumping paint on it, or making a website and commercials about them. Why do they complain? All through out history we've made use of animals, we ate them and we made clothes. just shut the fuck up, no one is going to replace a burger with a salad, or tofu. If you did, well i'm sorry but you're a fucking pussy. fuckingvegan, if you're really a vegan, i'll tell you the same thing mr. t would :I pity da fool.

1992, i'm fucking 16. i can't buy my own booze. ok? and all stereotypes aside (besides the jewish ones) canadians don't all drink beer. I fucking hate beer. I drink to get drunk, not to socialize and have a good time and heckle the latest trend with my homies.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_ÅñGé£*Ðüst_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

E.l.G

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2006, 01:12:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

WHAT THE FUCK. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time. This seriously just makes me want to fucking tortue one of these people to death. That shit is horrible.

[close]
ARGGGGH! 2 OF THE THINGS I HATE AT THE SAME TIME: FRENCH AND ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. FUCK THIS SHIT

seriously, animal rights activists need to shut the fuck up. it's called the food chain, and unless there will be robotic dinosaurs, we will be on the top. meaning we EAT the fucking animals, and we make clothes out of them. Why don't they complain about animals eating animals? one time i saw a fucking seagull eat a goddamn squirrel, peta wasn't all over the fucking seagull dumping paint on it, or making a website and commercials about them. Why do they complain? All through out history we've made use of animals, we ate them and we made clothes. just shut the fuck up, no one is going to replace a burger with a salad, or tofu. If you did, well i'm sorry but you're a fucking pussy. fuckingvegan, if you're really a vegan, i'll tell you the same thing mr. t would :I pity da fool.

1992, i'm fucking 16. i can't buy my own booze. ok? and all stereotypes aside (besides the jewish ones) canadians don't all drink beer. I fucking hate beer. I drink to get drunk, not to socialize and have a good time and heckle the latest trend with my homies.

Just to point out the obvious, they weren't killing those animals for food. Hence the fur coats.

Danny

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2006, 02:03:23 AM »
Somebody wanna tell me what this is?. I'm too pussy to watch it.

antihero

• Rep: -1
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't think its wrong to kill animals but they could atleast give them a quick less painful death

antihero

• Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Somebody wanna tell me what this is?. I'm too pussy to watch it.

They skin animals alive and even after they've got its skin off it's still breathing and blinking.

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2006, 12:15:49 PM »
Alright penguin.......I understand.

no worries.

peace man.

wise penguin

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2006, 12:48:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't think its wrong to kill animals but they could atleast give them a quick less painful death
what's the point? they're gonna die anyway
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_ÅñGé£*Ðüst_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

fuckingvegan

« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »
Wise Dumbass, you know nothing about what you are spewing. But then again you are stupid so why does that surprise me.

wise penguin

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »
Wise Dumbass, you know nothing about what you are spewing. But then again you are stupid so why does that surprise me.
oooh wise dumbass nice comeback. just for you, i will eat 5 different kinds of animals today and buy a bunch of fur coats. eat some tofu and stfu.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
oooh wise dumbass nice comeback. just for you, i will eat 5 different kinds of animals today and buy a bunch of fur coats. eat some tofu and stfu.

Alright asshole , lets get one thing straight, I can erase anything you say, how about that, fun isn't it.  I can tell that you get some kind of hard on coming here posting your racist and otherwise nonsensical rants, trying to look cool and different.
But it all comes down to one thing, you put more thought, time and energy into being on here then any of us. You need this place, so shut the fuck up and I will let your crap slide (except for the racist shit which I will erase).
Now please go fuck yourself.   ;D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 03:58:19 PM by fuckingvegan »

wise penguin

« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2006, 05:13:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Alright asshole , lets get one thing straight, I can erase anything you say, how about that, fun isn't it.  I can tell that you get some kind of hard on coming here posting your racist and otherwise nonsensical rants, trying to look cool and different.
But it all comes down to one thing, you put more thought, time and energy into being on here then any of us. You need this place, so shut the fuck up and I will let your crap slide (except for the racist shit which I will erase).

heheheh what a fucking hippie

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2006, 05:39:28 PM »
wise penguin

wise penguin

« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2006, 06:07:09 PM »
wise penguin

thats good, at least they still keep them literate

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1577
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2006, 06:37:46 PM »
i kinda hate people doing coke......

fuckingvegan

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2006, 07:06:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
heheheh what a fucking hippie

Wow never heard a hippie put down. What next you going to call me a grass eater.

stolengirlfriend

« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »
Wow never heard a hippie put down. What next you going to call me a grass eater.

No.  Tree hugger.

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2006, 09:29:34 PM »
Im not stoked on going back to school tommorow.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2006, 09:39:07 PM »
Yeah. Especially the homework that I was supposed to do for the past two weeks. I just read half of Lord Of The Flies via chapter summaries on sparknotes.com because I was supposed to finish the actual book.

antihero

« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2006, 06:20:51 AM »

I know the feeling

parns

• Rep: 0
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
not stoked on hydroplaning to work during the stormy weather. glad its over for now.
You're 'bout to get taken to a dreamworld of magic!

sebastian toombs

« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2006, 10:55:57 AM »

you mean like chalmers?

Fulton

• Rep: 0
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2006, 11:39:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you mean like chalmers?
I wanna try coke sometime....
Some people see a forest, some people see the trees.

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »
my board addiction.
leaving fastfood cups in my room and they just start to collect.
my friend challenging me to a longest powerslide contest on flatground and me losing by a few feet killing my wheels in the process.
ac slater.
kill joys.
cockheads.
bitches.
skanks.
i'm out.

SLAP is for the haters.

E.l.G

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2006, 05:21:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you mean like chalmers?
[close]

Fuck that dumbass party drug. Coke is for dumb skanks and greasy spaniards with pompadours.

wise penguin

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2006, 05:56:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you mean like chalmers?
[close]
[close]

Fuck that dumbass party drug. Coke is for dumb skanks and greasy spaniards with pompadours.
it's not all that bad, if you take don't get too excited and become a cokehead, it's a pretty fun experience

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »
FUCK CALCULus!!!
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2006, 11:01:25 PM »
Having all my old music on cassettes with a shitty walkman.