Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473163 times)

beans

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2005, 04:50:45 AM »
myspace is pretty funny lol

Lasero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2005, 04:54:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not being able to skate for the last seven months and wondering if I will ever be able to skate again (doctors are unsure) which has resulted in me coming on this messageboard way too much. Not stoked.
[close]
Good luck. Hope your able to get back on.
[close]

Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it.
why can't you skate? at least after 7 months you're still thinking in skateboarding, i've got a friend that had a bad knee injury (fell from the top of a halfpipe) and was over a year without skating, at the beggining he really missed it, but he got acostumed to a life without skating, and now that he's ok he hardly skates anymore.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:41:06 AM by LASA »

Lucas

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2005, 10:09:03 AM »
The power steering on my car is fucked up. I have to use my moms van for a little while until I get it fixed.
sofa king awesome

antihero

• Rep: -1
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2005, 12:15:50 PM »
The first dry day in ages and none of my friends would come out and skate. It really annoys me how I'm a lot more into skating than all of them. 

E.l.G

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2005, 01:44:39 PM »
The first dry day in ages and none of my friends would come out and skate. It really annoys me how I'm a lot more into skating than all of them. 

Ah yes, I'm feeling you on that one.

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2005, 01:48:47 PM »
Riding the "shame train"(the bus).....I need to re-new my car tabs but I'm waiting until Jan.2nd.

liquid swords

• Rep: 6
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2005, 01:50:37 PM »
Riding the "shame train"(the bus).....I need to re-new my car tabs but I'm waiting until Jan.2nd.

im going by bike to work, it snows and is fuckin cold..  fuck work

fuckingvegan

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2005, 01:51:34 PM »
1992 feel you on that, being car less is rad and lame at the same time. Save money on gas and stuff but hard going to the store and such.

wise penguin

• Rep: 2
  • Oh you want a rock fight eh?
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2005, 02:02:50 PM »
Not stoked on my girlfriends dog attacking mine.  Her dog is 88 lbs.  Mine is 16 lbs.
hahahahah way to own a sissy dog
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_ÅñGé£*Ðüst_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

antihero

• Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2005, 05:42:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought it was just me. You wait days for a dry day then they complain it's too cold i mean its winter in England what do you expect? thankfully I have a nice smooth drive and don't mind skating on my own.

stolengirlfriend

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2005, 05:52:53 PM »
hahahahah way to own a sissy dog

You're not fit to eat my dog's shit.

E.l.G

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2005, 06:57:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I thought it was just me. You wait days for a dry day then they complain it's too cold i mean its winter in England what do you expect? thankfully I have a nice smooth drive and don't mind skating on my own.

Where are you located? I used to live in Ipswich and it snowed maybe once a year at the most.

Not stoked on being bamboozled by good weather into thinking I could skate today. Still fucking wet.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 07:01:31 PM by E.l.G »

Sidewalk Funk

• Rep: 6
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2005, 07:40:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Not being able to skate for the last seven months and wondering if I will ever be able to skate again (doctors are unsure) which has resulted in me coming on this messageboard way too much. Not stoked.
[close]
why can't you skate? at least after 7 months you're still thinking in skateboarding, i've got a friend that had a bad knee injury (fell from the top of a halfpipe) and was over a year without skating, at the beggining he really missed it, but he got acostumed to a life without skating, and now that he's ok he hardly skates anymore.

It's pretty crazy. I woke up one day and I couldn't skateboard anymore. You think that could never happen, but that is what happened. I didn't fall or do anything to injure myself, but it turns out that I have a ligament disorder that is really messing up my knees. One morning my knee felt funny and I went out and was just doing flatground tricks in my driveway and my knee gave out. A couple months later, after doing nothing but resting and trying to get better, my other knee got all messed up too. So now both knees are very unstable and when I bend my knees to a certain point you can see my fibula bone pop in and out of place. I have pretty much done everything I can think of to get better and done everything doctors tell me to do, but nothing seems to help. Right now I drive about 5 1/2 hours to Chicago every month to see a doctor that claims to be able to help. The whole situation is so messed up and I never would of thought not being able to skateboard would have such a HUGE impact on my life. Haha, whatever, sorry for writing so much. I tried to condense it.

Oh yeah, I could never do what your friend did. I've never wanted to skate more than I do now.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 08:42:37 PM by Sidewalk Funk »
Be careful what you say, Paul Kwon might be lurking.

SLZR

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2005, 07:57:04 PM »
MY KNEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

jacek

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2005, 08:19:35 PM »
school
being an engineer
rain
having no money

uruguay

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2005, 08:58:57 PM »
whoever deleted my thread.

Lasero

• Rep: 16
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2005, 01:21:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It's pretty crazy. I woke up one day and I couldn't skateboard anymore. You think that could never happen, but that is what happened. I didn't fall or do anything to injure myself, but it turns out that I have a ligament disorder that is really messing up my knees. One morning my knee felt funny and I went out and was just doing flatground tricks in my driveway and my knee gave out. A couple months later, after doing nothing but resting and trying to get better, my other knee got all messed up too. So now both knees are very unstable and when I bend my knees to a certain point you can see my fibula bone pop in and out of place. I have pretty much done everything I can think of to get better and done everything doctors tell me to do, but nothing seems to help. Right now I drive about 5 1/2 hours to Chicago every month to see a doctor that claims to be able to help. The whole situation is so messed up and I never would of thought not being able to skateboard would have such a HUGE impact on my life. Haha, whatever, sorry for writing so much. I tried to condense it.

Oh yeah, I could never do what your friend did. I've never wanted to skate more than I do now.
wow... i hope you recover and be able to skate again.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2005, 01:27:45 AM »
i have to go to a funeral tomorrow.  whether i knew the person very well or not, it's still a bummer.

bumbaclaat

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2005, 06:54:17 AM »
debts

Supergrass

• I want that one!
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2005, 07:09:20 AM »

-steve davis losing to ding junhui

that's all for now.

I thought its good for the game??

Anyway, emo bands and anything that is emo-related....
Hello....keep the noise down, I'm trying to get radical - The Gonz

antihero

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2005, 08:06:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Where are you located? I used to live in Ipswich and it snowed maybe once a year at the most.

Not stoked on being bamboozled by good weather into thinking I could skate today. Still fucking wet.

Near Birmingham It's snowed a few times here and apparently it's meant to again this week. 

Mizzark

« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2005, 08:20:32 AM »
Expand Quote

-steve davis losing to ding junhui

that's all for now.
[close]

I thought its good for the game??

Anyway, emo bands and anything that is emo-related....

why do you have an avatar featuring my local shitty park

antihero

« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2005, 05:52:06 PM »
One of the sickest things I've ever seen
http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
I'm not big on animal rights but thats just wrong

layzieyez

« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2005, 06:29:30 PM »
Breaking a new board after skating it for 3 days.  I have spares, but I was really liking that board before it broke on a wallride of all things.

whatevs

« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2005, 06:37:10 PM »
2 weeks solid of rain. then came back east to chill with the fams for the holiday. going back to cali tommorrow, just checked the weather and it's gonna rain until tuesday...the day i have to go back to work after almost 2 weeks off! after that it's supposed to rain all week until saturday which should be sunny. it will have been 1 month since i skated...

E.l.G

« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2005, 06:48:50 PM »
Breaking a new board after skating it for 3 days.  I have spares, but I was really liking that board before it broke on a wallride of all things.

???

« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2005, 06:51:14 PM »
How did you break your board on a wallride?

sounds a little strange.

layzieyez

« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2005, 01:02:35 PM »
You tell me.  That shit made no sense whatsoever when it happened.

wise penguin

• Rep: 2
  • Oh you want a rock fight eh?
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2005, 01:07:51 PM »
How did you break your board on a wallride?

sounds a little strange.
way to be stupid

he put it against the wall and kicked it
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_ÅñGé£*Ðüst_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

bumbaclaat

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2005, 01:08:34 PM »
how bad i am at skateboarding.