Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473138 times)

glutton.

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #8190 on: June 14, 2016, 10:48:29 AM »
Although I scheduled time off for the internet technician, my boss called me into work. Now, I can't get internet set up until next week. On top of that, she stole a 14-person table from me, which would have been an automatic 20% gratuity. I already gave them water and they said that they needed extra time to decide, before she jacked it. It's pretty much dead and I get to go home with no internet and $20 in tips for four hours of bullshit.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #8191 on: June 14, 2016, 11:01:45 AM »
Riding the train this morning, I felt intense disgust and hatred when looking around at the other people. Everyone is so self-absorbed and indolent. They don't pay attention at all to people getting on or off the train. They don't budge until someone screams in their ears or pushes past them. They're all staring blankly ahead or at their smartphones. They all have huge bags which they refuse to take off to create more room for other passengers. New York turns humans into walking sacks of garbage.

I ride the train every morning with hundreds of H1B workers wearing sandals and unbathed, going to Cisco, Ebay, or Samsung... I hate it, it reeks and I'm going to catch some respiratory illness once thought eradicated from the West. The train's the worst, everyone just wants to get the fuck off of it and go about their miserable lives. You want everyone to fucking hug and share their coffee?
you never know about pre-cum 

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8192 on: June 14, 2016, 11:28:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Riding the train this morning, I felt intense disgust and hatred when looking around at the other people. Everyone is so self-absorbed and indolent. They don't pay attention at all to people getting on or off the train. They don't budge until someone screams in their ears or pushes past them. They're all staring blankly ahead or at their smartphones. They all have huge bags which they refuse to take off to create more room for other passengers. New York turns humans into walking sacks of garbage.
[close]

I ride the train every morning with hundreds of H1B workers wearing sandals and unbathed, going to Cisco, Ebay, or Samsung... I hate it, it reeks and I'm going to catch some respiratory illness once thought eradicated from the West. The train's the worst, everyone just wants to get the fuck off of it and go about their miserable lives. You want everyone to fucking hug and share their coffee?

No, not at all. But it would be nice if people made it easier for others to ride the train. They stand almost completely still, often blocking the doors, when the train is at a station and others are getting on and off. They are so self-absorbed and rude it's disgusting.

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8193 on: June 14, 2016, 09:13:27 PM »
Got a gun pulled on me today. I was taking a mellow hill from Balboa to Mission to get something to eat. I get out of the way of a white sadan. White Sadan pulls right next to me. Flash a 35mm and a shotgun in the back seat. They cruise. I dash the other way and it an't even three in the afternoon.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8194 on: June 20, 2016, 06:27:29 PM »
My cat still has a bloody asshole. They found a round mass in his stomach, did a needle test that came back "inconclusive," so now "they're pretty sure it's related..." So I'm well over $2000 in to this now, and I'm meeting with the doctor and an oncologist this Friday to discuss options. Hopefully they can remove it and that's the end of it. I can't afford to put my cat on chemo... I'd have no problem putting him down if he were in pain or losing his mind, but fuck he seems fine other than his asshole leaks blood for a few minutes after he poops.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #8195 on: June 20, 2016, 07:09:17 PM »
My cat still has a bloody asshole. They found a round mass in his stomach, did a needle test that came back "inconclusive," so now "they're pretty sure it's related..." So I'm well over $2000 in to this now, and I'm meeting with the doctor and an oncologist this Friday to discuss options. Hopefully they can remove it and that's the end of it. I can't afford to put my cat on chemo... I'd have no problem putting him down if he were in pain or losing his mind, but fuck he seems fine other than his asshole leaks blood for a few minutes after he poops.

Only an idiot would pay this much in medical bills trying to repair a defective cat.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8196 on: June 20, 2016, 08:13:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Only an idiot would pay this much in medical bills trying to repair a defective cat.

You're the Trump voting NRA member...

Main

« Reply #8197 on: June 20, 2016, 08:49:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Neither, nice try though. Now, go back to fucking your cat.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8198 on: June 20, 2016, 08:54:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Really? You talk about guns like my Trump supporting, NRA member, old Army buddies... Except they've actually done things with their lives and you're just a dumb fucking redneck.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #8199 on: June 20, 2016, 08:58:37 PM »
My cat leaks blood after pooping too but I don't take it to the vet I just pet her after she poops and wait for her to die it's pretty simple

Main

« Reply #8200 on: June 20, 2016, 09:17:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Really? You talk about guns like my Trump supporting, NRA member, old Army buddies... Except they've actually done things with their lives and you're just a dumb fucking redneck.

You mean the in-game chat on Call of Duty? Just try lube with your cat.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8201 on: June 21, 2016, 10:25:43 AM »
you two need to calm down, or i'll ask to tracer what is his opinion about that, and to make a thread too

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8202 on: June 21, 2016, 11:34:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Battlefield 4. Your simple ass thinks you're hilarious with the cat fucking jokes.

Main

« Reply #8203 on: June 21, 2016, 01:33:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Battlefield 4. Your simple ass thinks you're hilarious with the cat fucking jokes.

Well at least you finally admitted the "armed forces" you joined was just a matchmaking lobby. I'm "simple" yet your "you're a redneck and you love Trump" response is currently one of the most overused statements by Libtards when they have nothing constructive to add. There's a reason why the ban on semi-auto assault rifles was lifted dipshit. It accomplished nothing, and your argument isn't backed by any supporting evidence. And yes, the cat jokes are pretty hilarious, considering you've spent over $2000 on one. Fuck, I'd be embarrassed just admitting that lol.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8204 on: June 21, 2016, 02:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well at least you finally admitted the "armed forces" you joined was just a matchmaking lobby. I'm "simple" yet your "you're a redneck and you love Trump" response is currently one of the most overused statements by Libtards when they have nothing constructive to add. There's a reason why the ban on semi-auto assault rifles was lifted dipshit. It accomplished nothing, and your argument isn't backed by any supporting evidence. And yes, the cat jokes are pretty hilarious, considering you've spent over $2000 on one. Fuck, I'd be embarrassed just admitting that lol.

Hey, Lenny, the ban expired. The republican lead house sure as fuck wasn't going to renew it, and there were so many loopholes it was pretty ineffective anyway, so I don't even know why you're bringing that shit up. You're pretty passionate about your right to own an assault rifle though, it's too bad you couldn't join the service because of your IQ. Good for you though,  I'm glad you're able to focus on one thing at a time. Must be hard.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #8205 on: June 21, 2016, 05:37:37 PM »
After reading so much shit from Main I'm not stoked that I cant kook you more than once at a time. What a dipshit.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Main

« Reply #8206 on: June 21, 2016, 07:18:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hey, Lenny, the ban expired. The republican lead house sure as fuck wasn't going to renew it, and there were so many loopholes it was pretty ineffective anyway, so I don't even know why you're bringing that shit up. You're pretty passionate about your right to own an assault rifle though, it's too bad you couldn't join the service because of your IQ. Good for you though,  I'm glad you're able to focus on one thing at a time. Must be hard.

I misspoke, the ban was not renewed instead of it being removed, yes. First, what "loopholes" are you even talking about? Secondly, I brought it up a second time now because your logic is flawed, which you repeatedly avoid taking responsibility for. If the ban never worked in the first place, whether there were "loopholes" or not, in lowering crime rates or the amount of deaths in mass shootings then why the fuck would it work now? Durr...

Also, I'm really getting some good laughs at how hard you fake being in the army. It's also funny how you think joining the armed forces requires someone to have a high IQ.  In fact, it's a very common solution for stupid people that can barely handle working fast food. Anyone going into it with the mindset of "pertectin' err freedumbs" is just another pawn for foreign policy (paraphrasing Kissinger). The rabbit hole never ends on how dirty and shady the United States' involvement in foreign affairs is. Am I still a redneck with dip in my lip and a safe full o' guns after I expressed how unpatriotic I am? You're somewhere around 0-10 now.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8207 on: June 21, 2016, 09:19:23 PM »
You're hilarious. You realize if they were banned, it wouldn't be the same ban as 94, right? You can figure out google, yea? Find the loopholes yourself, just type it in the box near the middle. Not the URL one at the top, below that. Guns don't cause crime, it's not about crime, it's about the ability to murder a large number of people very easily... You don't get the argument, and that's fine. I'm done wasting my time on you. Don't respond, I won't respond either.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8208 on: June 21, 2016, 10:25:54 PM »
All this start over a cat's rectum too ??? #classicSLAP
Hope your cat gets better Level 60

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Main

« Reply #8209 on: June 22, 2016, 07:30:13 AM »
You're hilarious. You realize if they were banned, it wouldn't be the same ban as 94, right? You can figure out google, yea? Find the loopholes yourself, just type it in the box near the middle. Not the URL one at the top, below that. Guns don't cause crime, it's not about crime, it's about the ability to murder a large number of people very easily... You don't get the argument, and that's fine. I'm done wasting my time on you. Don't respond, I won't respond either.

Oopsies! You forgot to read the words right after crime rates where I mentioned there was no conclusive evidence that a mass shooter will kill more people using a semi-auto assault rifle as opposed to a pistol. One of the reasons why the ban wasn't renewed. Please explain how it would be different this time around if they were banned. I get the argument, you just keep backing out with each post because you can't come back with any evidence supporting your claim, instead of just admitting you're wrong. The URL bar also works as a search bar too. You're the one that needs to do some major research, not me. Make sure you finish rimming your cat's asshole first.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8210 on: June 22, 2016, 11:43:32 AM »
My fault, I figured you were still using AOL in whatever backwood, Ozark, anti-government compound you were posing from. I'm not writing an assault weapons ban for you, that's not my job. You keep talking about what I need to do, what I need to prove, while anyone with common fucking sense would agree with me. Columbine, Sandy Hook, San Bernadino, and Orlando. That's all you get. You on the other hand haven't even come up with an excuse as to why you need an AR and high capacity magazines. "Because the government has them." Yeah, good fucking luck with that.

Main

« Reply #8211 on: June 22, 2016, 04:37:16 PM »
My fault, I figured you were still using AOL in whatever backwood, Ozark, anti-government compound you were posing from. I'm not writing an assault weapons ban for you, that's not my job. You keep talking about what I need to do, what I need to prove, while anyone with common fucking sense would agree with me. Columbine, Sandy Hook, San Bernadino, and Orlando. That's all you get. You on the other hand haven't even come up with an excuse as to why you need an AR and high capacity magazines. "Because the government has them." Yeah, good fucking luck with that.

I didn't ask you to write me an assault weapons ban, person, I said to show the evidence how this "newer" ban of assault rifles will be different than than the one in '94. Yes, I'm repeatedly saying to you that you need to have facts to support your argument and you haven't listed any still. You must have graduated at the top of your class with these excellent debate skills you have. The only thing you've said in a nutshell is, "these 4 shootings, people used semi-auto assault rifles so we should ban them". When confronted, your response was, "no one needs an AR-15 so lets ban it". People don't need fast food, and it contributes to disease which kills you, should we ban that too? No, if you're smart you just don't fucking eat it. The statistics showing how many instances rifles are used in mass shootings speak for themselves. As I stated in the other thread when you brought up Columbine, the ban was in effect when the shooting took place, and it didn't prevent a fucking thing. I think you should take your own advice and stop responding because your head is so far up your ass the only thing that goes through your brain is shit.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8212 on: June 22, 2016, 04:56:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I didn't ask you to write me an assault weapons ban, person, I said to show the evidence how this "newer" ban of assault rifles will be different than than the one in '94. Yes, I'm repeatedly saying to you that you need to have facts to support your argument and you haven't listed any still. You must have graduated at the top of your class with these excellent debate skills you have. The only thing you've said in a nutshell is, "these 4 shootings, people used semi-auto assault rifles so we should ban them". When confronted, your response was, "no one needs an AR-15 so lets ban it". People don't need fast food, and it contributes to disease which kills you, should we ban that too? No, if you're smart you just don't fucking eat it. The statistics showing how many instances rifles are used in mass shootings speak for themselves. As I stated in the other thread when you brought up Columbine, the ban was in effect when the shooting took place, and it didn't prevent a fucking thing. I think you should take your own advice and stop responding because your head is so far up your ass the only thing that goes through your brain is shit.

What newer ban? There is no new ban, it's hypothetical!!! The statistics also show that in the shootings where an assault rifle, more people were killed and or injured, by a lot. It doesn't matter how many used them, it's what happens when they are used. I said before, AR's with high capacity magazines make it easier for people who want to kill a large number of people to do that. Do you think we should have machine guns? You have no argument, so you're just attacking mine. The columbine kids were able to purchase their AR online because of a loophole in the '94 ban.

Main

« Reply #8213 on: June 22, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What newer ban? There is no new ban, it's hypothetical!!! The statistics also show that in the shootings where an assault rifle, more people were killed and or injured, by a lot. It doesn't matter how many used them, it's what happens when they are used. I said before, AR's with high capacity magazines make it easier for people who want to kill a large number of people to do that. Do you think we should have machine guns? You have no argument, so you're just attacking mine. The columbine kids were able to purchase their AR online because of a loophole in the '94 ban.

False. They purchased three of the guns from a female friend named Robyn Anderson, who just turned 18, and she purchased those guns from the Tanner Gun Show outside Denver. They purchased another gun from a 22-year-old named Mark Manes from his house where he lived with his parents. Seung-Hui Cho, the perpetrator in the Virginia Tech Massacre, was the one who legally purchased a gun online and he passed the background check.

AR-15-style rifles look like military rifles, such as the M-16, but function just like any other semi-automatic civilian sporting firearm, firing only one round with each pull of the trigger. AR-15-style rifles are no more powerful than other hunting rifles of the same caliber and in most cases are chambered in calibers less powerful than common big-game hunting cartridges. So again, if the agenda to ban "assault weapons" (there's those misleading spooky words again) was implemented again, it would only be the military-looking rifles that are no more powerful than a ranch rifle. Unless they wanted to just ban all rifles from being in the hands of civilians lol, which would never happen. Cities with the strictest gun laws (Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC) have gun murder rates off the charts. Most of the time, they're purchased illegally.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:54:13 PM by Main »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #8214 on: June 23, 2016, 10:07:24 AM »

this is what my cat is doing to my screen door.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #8215 on: June 23, 2016, 11:55:55 AM »
My cat used to always do that too. It was fun to slide the door back and forth really fast to see if he could hang on. Sorta like he was the drunk sorority girl and I was the mechanical bull operator.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #8216 on: June 23, 2016, 01:02:22 PM »
cat and destroy

Yu Dum

« Reply #8217 on: August 06, 2016, 12:06:20 PM »
I'm slowly, but surely losing my battle with manic-depression.
Going from high to low to high again is really starting to wear me out. I can't help but feel like something bad is on the horizon.. I'm legitimately scared, but I can't talk to anyone that I'm close with without them telling me that I'm just overreacting...
I hope that I can hold out a little longer..
I love you all.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8218 on: August 06, 2016, 01:31:46 PM »
Going from high to low to high again is really starting to wear me out. I can't help but feel like something bad is on the horizon.. I'm legitimately scared, but I can't talk to anyone that I'm close with without them telling me that I'm just overreacting...
I love you all.
stay strong, dude, you're overreacting again ! no i'm joking
"be like water my friend" Bruce Lee

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8219 on: August 06, 2016, 04:33:47 PM »
I love you all.

Sometimes the lows are good for you my friend.

Like mentioned, feel free to PM me if you just need someone to talk to. I may not respond right away, but I'll respond.