Author Topic: "SK8" on NBC  (Read 99028 times)

illmatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: "SK8" on NBC
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2006, 05:04:29 PM »
haha...so i heard mail works good....
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

qweiop13

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »
It didn't matter, illmatic. The guy said in an earlier posting that he was going to mail me Todd Falcon tapes, so he still would have tricked me anyway. I don't care about Todd Falcon .... all I wanted was the 13 episodes of that show previously recorded from a U.S. television set.

- David L. Lumpkins

Mizzark

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »
you'd be lucky to get todd falcon footage, I'd have taken your money and left

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2006, 05:13:15 PM »
Why do you want copies of that shitty show so much?  Have you tried emailing NBC or anyone that worked on the show about it?  And do you honestly think someone recorded every episode?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »

But seriously, Mark Thompson, why did you have to embrass the crap out of me and make me go through all of this mess? - David L. Lumpkins

i think its called a prank or practical joke, if you will

rapist

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2006, 06:00:48 PM »
700 dollars for a VHS tape? your a fucking nut buddy

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2006, 06:28:23 PM »
Kudos mizzark, kudos. and to David L. Blumpkin, or whatever the fuck your name is, posting here is not only not making mizzark feel bad, its probably making him feel great. I know I have new found respect for him.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

rapist

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
same. ide be sucking my own dick if that happened to me

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »
damn mizzark you're as cold as ice

Lakai or die

• Rep: -1
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »
I'm seriously shitting myself from laughter over this all, this is truly incredible

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2006, 02:01:03 AM »

As for everyone else, please stop making fun of me. All I'm trying to do is get episodes of a television show. Simple as that.

- David L. Lumpkins

ahahahahaha

chump
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2006, 02:26:48 AM »
i remember when this guy posted as a girl and asked for the tapes.  then we kept spamming "POST YOUR TITS" to the point where he posted as the angry mother of said fake girl, threatening to call the FBI on us.  afterwards everyone kept clowning the guy hard until he confessed that it was really him and that we had made him cry.  man, what a fucking faggot.

quit life kthnxbyexoxoxoxo

Mizzark

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2006, 04:19:00 AM »
i remember when this guy posted as a girl and asked for the tapes.  then we kept spamming "POST YOUR TITS" to the point where he posted as the angry mother of said fake girl, threatening to call the FBI on us.  afterwards everyone kept clowning the guy hard until he confessed that it was really him and that we had made him cry.  man, what a fucking faggot.

quit life kthnxbyexoxoxoxo

I don't think that happened

viperXL

• Rep: 0
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2006, 03:18:11 PM »
yeah it did, funny shit.

qweiop13

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »
Why do you want copies of that shitty show so much? Have you tried emailing NBC or anyone that worked on the show about it? And do you honestly think someone recorded every episode?

First off, "SK8" is not a trashy show. It's a show that, although fictional, shows the sport of skateboarding in a realistic point of view. The camera angles from the mini-DV film was awesome. It was a gritty drama with a spice of suspense that had viewers on the edge of their seats, not knowing what would happen next.

Also, I want to see "SK8" in order to relive the amazingly awesome kickflips that took place on the show. I want to see the skateboarding rivals that Josh Raden had to deal with. I want to see the ladies of "SK8" (Adrienne Carter, who portrays Michelle on the program, looks hot!). I want to see the professional skateboarders who made guest appearances on "SK8", like Eric Koston and Chad Muska. And most of all, I want to see the creativity side of the show and the style that the producers, camera crew, writers, and directors were able to come up with in order to put together a program that deals with the ultra-competitive sport of skateboarding.

Third, Bill, I tried contacting NBC way back in January of 2005. NBC producers on the phone told me that it would be illegal to mail me copies of the show because it would violate NBC's strict copyright laws. As of Tuesday, September 12th, 2006, that has not changed one bit.

Finally, I still demand an answer from Mark Thompson about his inappropriateness. I really hope that he doesn't pull this prank (or practical joke) on anyone else.

- David L. Lumpkins

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »
i don't think Mark Thompson will ever be able to pull this prank again because you're the only kook in this world who wants this stupid ass show.

Mizzark

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2006, 03:49:03 PM »
ok dave Im sorry Ill send the tapes if you're still down

qweiop13

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
Cool.

- David L. Lumpkins

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2006, 04:15:03 PM »
This is fake. Aren't you always talking shit on fake accounts MIzzark?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mizzark

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »
I dont know if the person posting is fake or not, but this shit actually happened, I don't make fake accounts

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2006, 04:22:26 PM »
i'd prefer to think david l. lumpkins is real.

Mizzark

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »
I think one of them is real, it looks like theres' two, my moneys on the one who wrote out the whole shit, no one else knew about it

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2006, 04:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Why do you want copies of that shitty show so much? Have you tried emailing NBC or anyone that worked on the show about it? And do you honestly think someone recorded every episode?
[close]

First off, "SK8" is not a trashy show. It's a show that, although fictional, shows the sport of skateboarding in a realistic point of view. The camera angles from the mini-DV film was awesome. It was a gritty drama with a spice of suspense that had viewers on the edge of their seats, not knowing what would happen next.

Also, I want to see "SK8" in order to relive the amazingly awesome kickflips that took place on the show. I want to see the skateboarding rivals that Josh Raden had to deal with. I want to see the ladies of "SK8" (Adrienne Carter, who portrays Michelle on the program, looks hot!). I want to see the professional skateboarders who made guest appearances on "SK8", like Eric Koston and Chad Muska. And most of all, I want to see the creativity side of the show and the style that the producers, camera crew, writers, and directors were able to come up with in order to put together a program that deals with the ultra-competitive sport of skateboarding.

Third, Bill, I tried contacting NBC way back in January of 2005. NBC producers on the phone told me that it would be illegal to mail me copies of the show because it would violate NBC's strict copyright laws. As of Tuesday, September 12th, 2006, that has not changed one bit.

Finally, I still demand an answer from Mark Thompson about his inappropriateness. I really hope that he doesn't pull this prank (or practical joke) on anyone else.

- David L. Lumpkins

You can not be serious.  You say the show is "realistic" yet everyone had a rival skater they wanted to beat.  How many times in real life has that ever happened to anyone? 

You want to see the kickflips, angles of the tricks, and the pro skaters?  Why not just watch a skate video then?  Skateboarding is not "ultra competitve."  Most of the pros that ride contests don't take them very seriously besides the ones that can't make money skating street.

If the show was really as great as you say, don't you think it would still be on or released on DVD by now?  The show sucked, flat out.  And you're a joke for going to all this trouble trying to get the episodes.  You deserved what you got from Mizzark.

rapist

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2006, 04:32:29 PM »

Also, I want to see "SK8" in order to relive the amazingly awesome kickflips that took place on the show.

just this quote alone makes me laughh my ass off

qweiop13

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »

I am 100% real. I am also a die-hard fan of skateboarding and the former NBC television show "SK8". End of discussion on that one.

"SK8" looked realistic, but of course it wasn't because it was portrayed by actors and there was a script to the plot. Looking realistic alone, though, urges me to fight for tapes of this show because I love seeing suspense, action, drama, and edgyness in a skateboarding-oriented light.

- David L. Lumpkins

Mizzark

« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I am 100% real. I am also a die-hard fan of skateboarding and the former NBC television show "SK8". End of discussion on that one.

"SK8" looked realistic, but of course it wasn't because it was portrayed by actors and there was a script to the plot. Looking realistic alone, though, urges me to fight for tapes of this show because I love seeing suspense, action, drama, and edgyness in a skateboarding-oriented light.

- David L. Lumpkins

you're actually just 100 percent gay and you sound like a little girl

max power

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2006, 04:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

- David L. Lumpkins
hahaha

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2006, 05:02:19 PM »

qweiop13

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2006, 05:22:15 PM »
Quote from Mizzark (real name: Mark Thompson):

"you're actually just 100 percent gay and you sound like a little girl"

Quote from eight oh eight:
Expand Quote
I am 100% real.
[close]
....real fucking gay.

Again, quit making fun of me, stop making the situation harder than it has to be, and just send me the goddamn tapes!

Mark, you promised me that you were going to send the tapes. Well (like the Nike commercial), just do it! Be a man, not a lying poser.

- David L. Lumpkins

Mizzark

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2006, 05:23:04 PM »
ok give me the 50 bucks and it's done