Author Topic: "SK8" on NBC  (Read 98867 times)

big sexy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: "SK8" on NBC
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2006, 11:29:38 AM »
Expand Quote
i wish that dude raped mizzark real bad
[close]

It's only rape if you don't want it...

kidding, Mizzark is sick.

you're so funny doofy

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »
this shit is hilarious.  that lumpkins character is creepy as fuck. 

Mizzark

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2006, 08:27:23 PM »
$40 dollars for SK8 tapes

Good evening, Mark.

What is your postal address? I can easily send you the money in a regular envelope, so this should be no problem.

Mizzark

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2006, 08:27:55 PM »
Im sending todd falcon footage

Edward Penishands

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »
Im sending todd falcon footage

i actually lol'ed

E.l.G

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2006, 09:23:33 PM »
Well played.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »
that fool was about to purchase blank tapes for $40

"done you like a ho and then sent your ass home"

wasn't really replying...just wondering if you got a new keyboard...rad
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

qweiop13

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2006, 02:41:09 PM »
Good afternoon, everyone. Guess who this is?

This is David Lumpkins (no joke whatsoever), and I changed my username to qweiop13.

I have two words for Mark Thompson (username: Mizzark) ..... game over! After returning home from Raleigh on Monday, August 14th, 2006, I had a suspicious feeling that all of this crap was a stupid prank that you were playing. That's why this whole post started on Monday, August 14th!

Think about it folks: It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for one person to say to the other person over the telephone, "I'll pick you up at the hotel after I get out of work at 3 p.m.," and purposely never make any effort to drive to the hotel to give me what I deserve. This is far beyond inconsiderate .... it's straight-up rude. And to make matters even worse, Mark and I have been at this for two years. From the first time he e-mailed me back on Friday, May 28th, 2004 all the way to the moment that I arrived at my hotel on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, I thought he was extremely serious about this whole thing. I really thought that he recorded all 13 episodes of "SK8" on NBC from 2001 and that this was not a joke at all.

Since 2004, Mark changed his e-mail address from [email protected] to [email protected], which explains why I lost contact with him for 2 years. Then on Saturday, August 5th, 2006, I e-mailed Mark to remind him that I was flying down to Raleigh, North Carolina the following weekend. This is exactly how he replied back to me:

"Hey, I have work that day from 10am until 3pm. If you could get a cab to your hotel I could meet you there, or somewhere nearby, whichever works for you."

I still thought that this guy was dead-serious, because I have had to work on Saturdays myself in the Boston area. I arrived at my hotel on Saturday, August 12th at 1:22 p.m. After 3 p.m., I had my cell phone on waiting for him to call me back. 4 p.m. goes by, no call. 5 p.m. goes by, no call. 6, 7, 8, 9 p.m., still no call. At that point, I was starting to have a feeling that this North Carolina invitation was a complete joke. I was in Raleigh for one more day after that, on August 13th. I text-messaged Mark and I called him ten different times during the afternoon. Yes, he was a complete no-show as far as coming to my hotel to pick me up and driving me to his house to give me the "SK8" episodes.

For some silly reason, I still believe him when he told me that he had to help his sister with apartment-related business. On the same token, though, Mark totally knew that I invested my time (16 hours of PTO time from my job) and money (total cost of the trip was somewhere between $600 to $700) to make a special trip from Boston to Raleigh. For him not to squeeze 3 hours into his schedule during that weekend, knowing that I put over 100 percent of effort and dedication into getting the videotapes of this television show (as demonstrated by all of the postings when you Google search "Did anyone record 'SK8' on NBC"), is completely unacceptable. No exceptions!

Now last night and obviously today, I've realized that all this idiot wants is money. First off, he told me to take a taxicab from Raleigh/Durham International Airport to the hotel that I reserved to stay at for the two nights. All he wanted to do was make me spend a ton of money (for anyone who cares, the one-way cab fare was $38, so that's $76 for a roundtrip). Then last night he e-mailed me asking me to send him $40 in order to receive the tapes. So therefore I'm reading all of this nonsense from him, yet this clown never bothered to help me out during my two-night stay in Raleigh. Furthermore (if everyone else re-reads this posting), all Mark was going to do was send me tapes of Todd Falcon, whoever the hell he is.

This statement is squarely directed 100% to Mark Thompson: You can stop playing your deceitful games because now I've read this entire posting. You're no longer fooling me, so stop e-mailing me and just go out and skate ..... or go to the holy grave.

- David L. Lumpkins

Mizzark

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2006, 03:12:15 PM »
bump for ownage
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 03:14:01 PM by Mizzark »

uruguay

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »
haha, holy shit.

sergio

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2006, 03:49:36 PM »
what is it about those episodes that has this fool going to great lengths just to get them?

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2006, 05:17:21 PM »
I remember seeing an episode where the main skater guy fell in love with this girl ...and then he found out she was a rollerblader so he was all like "nooooooooo!" By the end of the episode he accepted her for who she was blah blah blah blah.

"I FEAR NO MAN"

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2006, 05:42:33 PM »
you guys seen zolar yet?

sergio

« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »
you guys seen zolar yet?

that and the skateboard kid at tower records in the skateboarding section. man i hated working there.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2006, 06:07:03 PM »
"And to make matters even worse, Mark and I have been at this for two years."

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2006, 06:07:32 PM »
HE'S LUCKY THAT WE COULDN'T DO ANY BETTER, HAVING 2 YEARS TO PLAN AND EVERYTHING

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »
jesus christ, thats amazing. i thought you were talking shit when you said you got the guy to fly out to NC

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »
Holy fucking shit

this is amazing

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2006, 06:13:20 PM »
jesus christ, thats amazing. i thought you were talking shit when you said you got the guy to fly out to NC

yeah this guy seriously has mental issues, whether he was going to fuck mizzark's mouth/asshole or just wanted the tapes really bad, he's seriously fucked up. 

it seems like he was trying to garner some sympathy with that post, too.  how inappropriate.

E.l.G

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »
Did he not post a topic just a few weeks ago saying he had finally got all 13 episodes, accompanied by a detailed itinerary of his entire trip?

Mizzark

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2006, 07:41:08 PM »
Did he not post a topic just a few weeks ago saying he had finally got all 13 episodes, accompanied by a detailed itinerary of his entire trip?
yeah, he must have got PAL overseas

E.l.G

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2006, 07:42:32 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2006, 07:43:24 PM »
Why would anyone in their right mind go to all this trouble for 13 episodes of that shitty show?

Blackacre

• Rep: 2
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2006, 08:33:34 PM »
Man, I wouldn't want that looney to know my name and where I live.  That is hilarious though.
our people are poor, and you know damn well nobody wants to be poor

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2006, 08:39:51 PM »
Expand Quote
you guys seen zolar yet?
[close]

that and the skateboard kid at tower records in the skateboarding section. man i hated working there.

you really don't know though until you've watched it..

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2006, 12:07:44 AM »
ahahahahahha

can't believe that chump flew all the way there

there should be a slap awards for POTY, this would win the WHATEVER category
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

kaufmaner

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2006, 01:32:50 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH i cant belive it!
hahahahahah sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick mizzark!
good job!

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2006, 04:59:41 PM »
fuck yeah

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »
incredible. i thought i had crown as biggest dick in the world for shitting in a handicapped kids hat in highschool then making him put it back on his head but god damn ive been de-throned....i bow to you
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

qweiop13

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2006, 05:01:36 PM »

FYI: Yes, I did get all 13 episodes of "SK8", but it came from someone who recorded the show in the United Kingdom. I really wanted the NBC version of "SK8" - meaning getting the episodes of this phenomenal show from someone who recorded it in this country - the United States of America.

But seriously, Mark Thompson, why did you have to embrass the crap out of me and make me go through all of this mess? If you didn't record the show, you should have just said it right from the freakin' beginning. Instead, you fronted like a poser, lied about recording the show when you really didn't, and then I waste my time and money to fly down to North Carolina for no reason.

Put yourself in my shoes - if you wanted episodes of "SK8" (or any other show that you liked) and you e-mailed me for help, wouldn't you be pissed off at me if I said, "Come up to Boston and I'll meet you at the airport to give you the tapes," and then you fly in to the city of Boston only to experience that I'm not there and the whole thing was a trick? What you did last month was wrong, extremely rude and totally disrespectful. I demand an explanation from you as to why you did what you did.

As for everyone else, please stop making fun of me. All I'm trying to do is get episodes of a television show. Simple as that.

- David L. Lumpkins