Author Topic: I WANNA TALK TO RONSON!  (Read 6079 times)

overdoso

Re: I WANNA TALK TO RONSON!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 07:05:19 AM »
anybody see forcast? amazing raw. his part in tw was fuct due to his jacked up arm. Style who cares who can look clean coming out of a nose grind f/s nollie 360 out? in a line I might add. Noboy gets on B beeble for coming out harsh on manny tricks? so why jump on ronson? Just cause he is not backed by the girl mafia? That is dumb. I having nothing agenst the under dog. I am drunk right now so fuck spelling But yo No insult to anybody hating on him but can you invent a trick in a combo format and live to tell about it? no.
i care about style
oh yeah there was no nosegrind 360 nollie out

overdoso

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 07:09:00 AM »
oyeah and all that LS said before, it was on point

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »
my rule is this. i don't give a shit what the trick is, if it doesn't look good, it sucks. i think ronson has a lot of potential, he just needs to take the techery down a couple notches to a place where his tricks look comfortable. he also needs to lose that "damn i'm cool" pose when he lands his tricks. and find a better song for christ's sake. that shit was awful.

so basically, if indeed his landings are actually true, un-fake-steezed, all natural, you'd encourage him to fake a more natural, pleasant way to land tricks?  though I haven't seen the part in question, so yep.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

rileyoneill

• Rep: -1
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 07:11:54 AM »
he made it in skateboarding and ppl here hating on him probable arnt going to.

overdoso

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 07:18:36 AM »
its not about making it in skateboarding you jock

fuckingvegan

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
His part was decent, he did some rad stuff and he also landed some stuff "sloppy" but for the most part it was a solid part. I would love to see some of you guys talking so much shit film any of those tricks better.

hesh_trash

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
His part was decent, he did some rad stuff and he also landed some stuff "sloppy" but for the most part it was a solid part. I would love to see some of you guys talking so much shit film any of those tricks better.
Its fair enough to hate on someone when someone else does the same tricks but with style, but noone else is doing ronsons tricks. I can't say I'm the dude's biggest fan but I gotta give him some credit.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Its fair enough to hate on someone when someone else does the same tricks but with style, but noone else is doing ronsons tricks. I can't say I'm the dude's biggest fan but I gotta give him some credit.

True, if he was just throwing shit out that was sloppy and a million other kids could do that would be one thing, but some of that stuff has not been done.

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 06:29:44 PM »
Expand Quote
my rule is this. i don't give a shit what the trick is, if it doesn't look good, it sucks. i think ronson has a lot of potential, he just needs to take the techery down a couple notches to a place where his tricks look comfortable. he also needs to lose that "damn i'm cool" pose when he lands his tricks. and find a better song for christ's sake. that shit was awful.
[close]

so basically, if indeed his landings are actually true, un-fake-steezed, all natural, you'd encourage him to fake a more natural, pleasant way to land tricks?  though I haven't seen the part in question, so yep.

what?
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

roulette

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 06:32:34 PM »
^^^seriosly what is that kid trying to say,  sick avatar, that spot is on my street haha

Rowley_is_King

• Rep: 0
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 06:45:54 PM »
ronson i am not a fan of his style... he does land alot of tricks sloppy and alot of tricks he does look ugly...but he is improving every part i see, so there is hope for ronson lol

Mizzark

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so basically, if indeed his landings are actually true, un-fake-steezed, all natural, you'd encourage him to fake a more natural, pleasant way to land tricks?  though I haven't seen the part in question, so yep.

the whole point is his style is clearly forced just shut the fuck up and never post jared

lurker6

• Rep: -15
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2006, 06:59:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the whole point is his style is clearly forced just shut the fuck up and never post jared

mizzark is a fatass wigger

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »
lurker6 is a terrible poster
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

lurker6

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2006, 07:12:38 PM »

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2006, 07:13:37 PM »
and GET THE FUCK OUT

lurker6

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 07:14:33 PM »
and GET THE FUCK OUT

make me

and youre stalking my posts.