Author Topic: church of penny  (Read 26624 times)

blankbutbranded

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: church of penny
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2009, 09:32:57 AM »
J_Rog,you are an homosexual from Boston.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »
is this real... or is this... really real?

Expand Quote
he has one of the best styles in skating fool. and hes still really good.
[close]
I know I beat your mother to death, kid. But damn, I'm one stylish guy, so I'm exempt from normal rules.

Seriously? You're that much of an idiot/asshole to compare Tom Penny not producing footage that you like to watch (because I personally enjoyed most of his Extremely Sorry part) to Gator killing a chick? That's not even dumb, that's sickening.

Amos Moses

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »
Being filled to the gills on various intoxicants on the streets of Amsterdam and consorting with questionable characters is what life is all about.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »
Being filled to the gills on various intoxicants on the streets of Amsterdam and consorting with questionable characters is what life is all about.

hell-fucking-low?
s'what i'm saying. and not necessarily at the same time.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

SkullDude

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »
YOU'RE RIGHT!! He deserves a free pass for the rest of his life so he can spend board royalties on smack and meth. He is the greatest ambassador for skateboarding. Traveling the globe and touching the minds (and hearts) of all he meets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTa0_DzUi4g

Do you really not know Thats Why Skateboarding Rules?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
You seriously want to defend that drugged up goon? Look at him! He has gone past the relaxed slacker thing and now looks like he should be begging for change or selling fake watches and stolen sneakers. I have nothing against skateboarders doing drugs unless it affects their skating negatively.
Why don't you just call him riff-raff, and tell us about your dress code/ code of conduct for professional skateboarders you little bitch ass momma's boy.  You must not hang out with any cool people at all.
Is this Dr. Newton?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
THAT MADE HIM STFU FAG IS PLAYIN CALL OF DUTY NOW TRYIN TO GET A NUKE BUT ONLY JIZZED ON HIS OWN HAND
ONTARIO CANADA

J_Rog

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
Expand Quote
You seriously want to defend that drugged up goon? Look at him! He has gone past the relaxed slacker thing and now looks like he should be begging for change or selling fake watches and stolen sneakers. I have nothing against skateboarders doing drugs unless it affects their skating negatively.
[close]
Why don't you just call him riff-raff, and tell us about your dress code/ code of conduct for professional skateboarders you little bitch ass momma's boy.  You must not hang out with any cool people at all.
Is this Dr. Newton?
That did make me smile lad, top marks! You hypersensitive cum-stains know I'm right. Did you see the girls flinching when he leant forward to kiss them? He's one smooth nig-nog.
Is being a waster loser still cool? I know it was in like... 1994, but I just assumed everyone had moved on from reading Michael Moore books and refusing to work. Ya know, I'm so out of the loop that I wear clothes that actually fit me and take a little pride in my appearance.
Extremely Sorry was great! I love the way he lands stuff all sketchy and shit. I'm overjoyed that the fresh as fuck innovator has grown into such a non-entity! Makes me feel better about landing shit with my feet all askew.

I guess I can compare him to Gator in a way, what with him supporting the opium and meth trades.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
lil stupid assed, work ethic having ass, weak mutherfuckers.

skateboarding is what it is because of the love of slackness and mankinds opposition to work. yall bitches sound like a bunch of middle managers, talking bout, "he's not even trying to apply himself. he's not meeting standards. it's more about what he did yesterday than the entire contribution to skating." dumb fucks. Tom Penny is pretty much what all skaters should shoot for. traveling constantly, doing what the fuck you want, and being awesome while not even knowing it. i'm pretty sure i've met more than a few people like that around the world and whether they skate or not, i guarantee they win at life. stupid ass fucking losers. who the fuck is raising you ingrates? fucking suburban moms? sound like a bunch of bitches playing bridge and shit. yall (jrog and crew) need to do some mushrooms and bomb some hills. fucking pussies. go home.

k

I could post more responses, but kamltoe said it better, you fucking pussies.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Is this Dr. Newton?
[close]
That did make me smile lad, top marks! You hypersensitive cum-stains know I'm right. Did you see the girls flinching when he leant forward to kiss them? He's one smooth nig-nog.
Is being a waster loser still cool? I know it was in like... 1994, but I just assumed everyone had moved on from reading Michael Moore books and refusing to work. Ya know, I'm so out of the loop that I wear clothes that actually fit me and take a little pride in my appearance.
Extremely Sorry was great! I love the way he lands stuff all sketchy and shit. I'm overjoyed that the fresh as fuck innovator has grown into such a non-entity! Makes me feel better about landing shit with my feet all askew.

I guess I can compare him to Gator in a way, what with him supporting the opium and meth trades.
See. I said you was a bitch, and youse a bitch. I bet you iron your pants. I saw what you wrote, but your sticking your nose up in the air and acting better than others was, and is still apparent, and is worthy of criticism, as usually the nerdy kid who doesn't get invited out to party says shit like that.

This is Newton right? How is living at mom's still? getting good deals at american eagle still? I love how it turned out that I was right about every assumption I made about that kid, and hope you are actually him.

J_Rog

« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »
Newton? No. "kid"? I'm only a year younger than you! I work an honest day's work. My circle of friends is small, and I secretly despise them, but I still have friends. Why perpetuate this 'us' vs. 'them' horse shit? Fuck off back to 1996 if you don't like modern standards, boy.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2009, 01:41:22 AM »
They secretely despise you too. That's why you never get invited to go out and party with them.

J_Rog

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:07 AM »
They are ugly boring dregs. I only hang around with them to keep up appearances in the hope of upgrading to better looking, interesting people. As for partying, sitting in a chair for 6 hours and turning a ghostly shade of gray before vomiting on the floor and shitting your pants isn't much fun at all. A friend was ODing once and I seriously entertained the idea of letting them die because I was just so fucking sick of looking at them. Drug addict slackers just expect others to clean up their mess. I find it all so frightfully dull.

Look, Penny in 1996 helped boost sales of brimmed beanies, brown Accels and fake gold chains. A park back then was full of guys dressed like that trying slow-ass switch fs flips without moving their arms. Can you honestly see kids wanting to emulate and dress like him now based on the recent stuff? Transworld come out with an incredibly condescending article which says in so many words "Listen you little bastards! Penny is a legend coz 'back in tha day' he killed it. You need to be told this because you don't respect him because he is a fucking disgrace now".

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2009, 02:32:26 AM »
I've seen where you sleep Andrei.

J_Rog

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2009, 02:37:48 AM »
?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2009, 02:43:16 AM »
[email protected]
You hid it too late.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:33 AM »
P.S. If you focus now, nobody will know what your little troll ass looks like, or what town you live in. It's summer there now right?

J_Rog

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2009, 02:50:40 AM »
I don't use that email any more. I always register to forums under a secondary email because I'm not stupid.

They secretely despise you too. That's why you never get invited to go out and party with them.
Ouch... I think I might just cut my wrists now.  :'(

I do so looooooove you Mr. Gipper. Next time I'm in the Bay Area we should have lunch! You can invite your grad student buddies and we can just sit in a cafe for hours whinging about Noam Chomsky. It all sounds so frightfully exciting.

Keep raging against the machine, you crazy diamond.  :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:56:31 AM by J_Rog »

subroku2

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2009, 02:53:35 AM »
Yep. You're right. You've won the thread. You can go now.

They are ugly boring dregs. I only hang around with them to keep up appearances in the hope of upgrading to better looking, interesting people. As for partying, sitting in a chair for 6 hours and turning a ghostly shade of gray before vomiting on the floor and shitting your pants isn't much fun at all. A friend was ODing once and I seriously entertained the idea of letting them die because I was just so fucking sick of looking at them. Drug addict slackers just expect others to clean up their mess. I find it all so frightfully dull.

Look, Penny in 1996 helped boost sales of brimmed beanies, brown Accels and fake gold chains. A park back then was full of guys dressed like that trying slow-ass switch fs flips without moving their arms. Can you honestly see kids wanting to emulate and dress like him now based on the recent stuff? Transworld come out with an incredibly condescending article which says in so many words "Listen you little bastards! Penny is a legend coz 'back in tha day' he killed it. You need to be told this because you don't respect him because he is a fucking disgrace now".

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2009, 07:00:56 AM »
I don't use that email any more. I always register to forums under a secondary email because I'm not stupid.

Expand Quote
[close]
Ouch... I think I might just cut my wrists now.  :'(

I do so looooooove you Mr. Gipper. Next time I'm in the Bay Area we should have lunch! You can invite your grad student buddies and we can just sit in a cafe for hours whinging about Noam Chomsky. It all sounds so frightfully exciting.

Keep raging against the machine, you crazy diamond.  :)

probably not newton, but it seems like he studied hard in troll class. i wish it was newton though. that'd be sick. it'd be like 3.0 now huh?

k

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2009, 09:50:40 AM »
whats noam chomsky, a meal at swiss chalet or some shit?
ONTARIO CANADA

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »

So you are in the closet

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »
Why do people think Penny looks homeless? I've never seen a homeless dude resemble Tom Penny. Most homeless people have a beard, a beanie that looks like the head of a penis, a flannel, and pants. If you happen to catch a homeless person without pants on, then you've had a good day.

J_Rog

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
Ask your parents.

k

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Ask your parents.

k

yeeeeah, you're not sincere enough. troll account. and a fail. you should just focus now and save yourself the embarrassment of blowing it while thinking you're a message board rebel. we've already got some of those and they're better and more thought out. i know you won't, but i can't help trying to help.

i like your "k" it almost makes your post look like mine at first glance. and almost makes me think there's something intelligent above it, but alas....

k

J_Rog

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2009, 01:02:13 PM »
Your avatar just screams intellectual.

que

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »
Your avatar just screams intellectual.

que

see! i told you that you'd start the dumb shit instead of doing the smart thing and focusing yourself. oh well, guess there's no helping some folks. cest la vie.

k

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
j rog do you want to fucking die via aggressive talking anytime fucking soon? keep it up treasure troll clown we know you aint even from fucking england you fucking imaginary fairy gayfag
ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
Man, you talk way tougher in public, you are about keeping up appearances aren't you? It's funny that you wrote me a PM asking me for a "truce."
If anybody wants to fuck with that kid, his name is Andrei Johasnic, and his e-mail posted above is his legit e-mail.

J_Rog

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »
Andrei Johasnic is an obvious pseudonym, and I don't use that address. I don't know what your problem is anyway. My trolling isn't directed at anyone who posts here, unless you represent the Penny Estate.