Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111108 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 02:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I like how everyone slings the "fag" and "gay" insults around the rest of the time, then suddenly pretend to be tolerant. 
[close]
Really? You think people who say shit like that are genuinely always saying that because they hate gay people? I'm not saying its the same but really? You don't see the difference between using a slur and saying "I hate ___________ because he's gay" is.
post 2000, when people say somehthing is "gay" they actually mean "bad"

Expand Quote
Because munching on somebodies anus is disgusting. In fact inserting anything where the sun don't shine is a road to disease and will mean you won't be able to ride a roller coaster ever again. I guess I should respect BA for jumping down big gaps and stuff considering all the cock he had crammed up there over there years. He must need to sit down and hold his stomach after every trick, huh?
[close]
You fucking kook, it's one of the best feelings in the world when it's done to you, and with a little shaving and general hygene it's fun to do too.

id also like to interject here and say that just because someone is gay doesnt mean they do anal sex
ONTARIO CANADA

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 06:15:34 AM »
is it dropping tomorrow?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 06:20:38 AM »
I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's I made love to many, many women - often outdoors, in the mud and the rain...and it's possible a man slipped in. There'd be no way of knowing.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 06:36:02 AM »
I missed the sixties and all that free love!  I finally got to shine in the 80s and by then someone got AIDS and it all went to condom covered shit.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 06:47:08 AM »
I missed the sixties and all that free love!  I finally got to shine in the 80s and by then someone got AIDS and it all went to condom covered shit.

Yea man. Condoms are the worst. Except for AIDS. That's The Worst.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

vihreekerma

• Rep: 21
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »
BA is sick! No doubt... but only in slap a topic about BA's epicly laterd  can turn into something were everybody shares their sex imaginations or their fetish.... not saying it's wrong thought... I'm hyped for BA

And what's wrong with you J-rog? you haven't had a pussy for loooooong time I guess! If you are even into that....

J_Rog

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2009, 07:01:25 AM »
Well considering any backlash I have received is from mega kooks like SMELL MI P3NIS and some goonish infant who thinks Steven Seagal gifs are hilarious, I ain't rattled in the slightest. Those with the actual brainpan to rebut what I have said are no more than limp Cali wasters, who are probably out right now renewing their medicinal marijuana prescriptions or protesting somethingerather. 

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »

Amos Moses

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »
I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's I made love to many, many women - often outdoors, in the mud and the rain...and it's possible a man slipped in. There'd be no way of knowing.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 10:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Because munching on somebodies anus is disgusting. In fact inserting anything where the sun don't shine is a road to disease and will mean you won't be able to ride a roller coaster ever again. I guess I should respect BA for jumping down big gaps and stuff considering all the cock he had crammed up there over there years. He must need to sit down and hold his stomach after every trick, huh?
[close]
You fucking kook, it's one of the best feelings in the world when it's done to you, and with a little shaving and general hygene it's fun to do too.

to be honest i would feel sorry for the person given the task of shaving and administering the rimmer to my cavernous, dingleberry-laden bunghole
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »
licking a butthole ain't no thang. it's just like when you put your tongue on a 9 volt battery. only with the possibility of doo doo remnants

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
Well considering any backlash I have received is from mega kooks like SMELL MI P3NIS and some goonish infant who thinks Steven Seagal gifs are hilarious, I ain't rattled in the slightest. Those with the actual brainpan to rebut what I have said are no more than limp Cali wasters, who are probably out right now renewing their medicinal marijuana prescriptions or protesting somethingerather. 

oh you poor deluded chap

J_Rog

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »
Feces is foul to look at and smell. It also causes disease. The human anus is not meant to be penetrated. Penetration can lead to all sorts of nasties; internal ruptures and general unpleasantness (can't ride a roller coaster or go up an elevator too fast). And I could go down the road of "gay deviants fucking in public restrooms help spread the monkey disease while lowering community standards", but shan't. Feces is not meant to be tasted. Homosexuality was criminalised in most countries because it was considered fucking disgusting. Most countries didn't repeal the law until 20 years ago (if at all). After 20 years the figureheads of gay culture are the same old irritating stereotypes. If a teenage girl is acting all 'bubbly' and obnoxious you can ignore her because she is still pleasing to the eye. A balding 35-year-old man acting the same way however, not so much. Then we get the other end of that spectrum; the butch biker queer - BA. The mental image of someone ramming his arse with a baseball bat while he is harnessed to the wall with a ball gag in his mouth is putting me off my soup. Terms like "gay" and "fag" are read as "bad" because they are bad.

I was just looking for the clip from the movie KIDS where they yell "Fuckin' fags!" at two fruits, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps because of touchy-feely media giving the butt-pirates preferential treatment.

jrock

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »
wow

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

J_Rog

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »
Why don't you tell your parents you are gay? Why don't you watch as their hopes for their child getting married and having a child of their own are quickly destroyed. Watch as their sadness turns to disgust as they realise and start to imagine the things you and your greasy Philipino "roommate" get up to at 4 in the morning.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »
Feces is not meant to be tasted.

i'm with you on this part
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »
Why don't you tell your parents you are gay? Why don't you watch as their hopes for their child getting married and having a child of their own are quickly destroyed. Watch as their sadness turns to disgust as they realise and start to imagine the things you and your greasy Philipino "roommate" get up to at 4 in the morning.

I know theres an ignore button, but I'm really surprised you aren't banned yet.

jrock

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »

i've probably done much dirtier shit with women than your average gay guy probably gets into with his significant other.  i think you're a little too amped on this topic, and excuse the cliche', but its probably indicative of some repressed feelings on your part. 

Broken Dreams

• Rep: 15
  • skate for fun.
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
J Rog, are you gay too? PM me if you wanna talk further about your feeling ;).
we are all dreaming.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »
I like this thread

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
I'm guessing this is your story?

Also, I'm thinking that you might actually be Jereme and your fucked up view of homosexuality might be why you got kicked off Girl. No, you didn't quit of your own free will, you got the boot because they liked BA better than you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:33:21 PM by Pavementi »
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »
For fuck's sake, can we please, for the love of god, just move on from the subject and talk about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfawzaKFdQ

And this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOrklvX85c

And this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvYohmvJBCg

Thank you.

peacebrother

• Rep: 11
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »
Wait.  Is he gay?

J_Rog

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
J Rog, are you gay too? PM me if you wanna talk further about your feeling ;).
I don't get that. If the point you are trying to make is "there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. And anyone who is homophobic is a closet fag". Don't you morons see the hypocrisy and irony in that? Are all racists secretly black?  :-\

If I were gay I wouldn't hide it. I would mince about like I had a light bulb up there, and no doubt modern society would give me a fucking medal for my perversion.

i've probably done much dirtier shit with women than your average gay guy probably gets into with his significant other.

And you can vote. Charming.

Broken Dreams

• Rep: 15
  • skate for fun.
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2009, 10:50:10 PM »
So you aren't gay? What a bummer. HAHA I am making a joke!
we are all dreaming.

J_Rog

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »
Jokes are usually funny.

Would all of you be so tolerant if it were J-Rog or Chad Fernandez coming out instead of BA? I highly doubt that. 

bandini

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2009, 11:22:11 PM »
Are all racists secretly black?

When people have as much energy around homosexuality as you obviously do, it's hard not to assume you've got some serious repressed urges, dude. Why? Because we've seen it so often: the puritanical preacher who gets caught embezzling funds, the "family values" politician who gets caught with the drugs and the hookers, etc.

The loudest bigots are almost always hiding something about their true desires. I don't totally understand it, but bigotry and hate seems to usually be a defense mechanism against a lot of insecurity and self-loathing.

J_Rog

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »
I still don't see your point. If you are arguing some "live and let live" attitude, then you should tolerate my attitude too. I'm indifferent to poofs in real life (bar one fist fight with a dyke, but my philosophy was "if you want to fuck like a man, you can fight like a man" - and that, when you think about it, is equality). You stereotype bigots the same way I stereotype homos. So why is my way 'wrong', and your way 'right'?   

Camel Lights

• Rep: 9
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »
I still don't see your point. If you are arguing some "live and let live" attitude, then you should tolerate my attitude too. I'm indifferent to poofs in real life (bar one fist fight with a dyke, but my philosophy was "if you want to fuck like a man, you can fight like a man" - and that, when you think about it, is equality). You stereotype bigots the same way I stereotype homos. So why is my way 'wrong', and your way 'right'?   
I think the real point is it doesn't fucking matter if BA is gay or not. What he does on his own time doesn't affect me or should it affect anyone else for that matter. And while you have a right to your opinion, doesn't mean you're not a close-minded fuck, who wouldn't dare to say that same shit in front of BA or any openly gay person.