Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111112 times)

J_Rog

Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2009, 11:58:13 PM »
It's called being civilised. I wouldn't be hanging out with someone who looked like BA anyway. All those tats, he looks like he just served 10 years in State for arson and animal abuse. OH! I forgot about "gerbilling"! Another repugnant act those on the other team partake in.

First, BA has to be the pitcher or his lover is Sasquach. Second, I've smashed plenty of chicks in the ass and they still frequent Six Flags  ;D
I'm sure your mother is very proud. Little Miss Muffet can still sit on her tuffet because your dick is too small to do any real damage, I would assume.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:32:24 AM by J_Rog »

bandini

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2009, 01:54:17 AM »
If you are arguing some "live and let live" attitude, then you should tolerate my attitude too.

I'll tolerate ya, pal. Some of my best friends are repressed homosexuals consumed with self-hatred that manifests itself as homophobia...

No kidding.

J_Rog

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2009, 02:06:04 AM »
"Don't be a homophobe, you faggot!"

The irony is lost on you halfwits.

Vibetekk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »
For fuck's sake, can we please, for the love of god, just move on from the subject and talk about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfawzaKFdQ

And this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOrklvX85c

And this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvYohmvJBCg

Thank you.

You forgot about this....

http://www.youtube.com/v/LKIXHFVVjso&hl=en&fs=1&
"They only live to get radical."

subroku2

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2009, 04:02:23 AM »
Such a good skater.

Seems to flip everything slow and big.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2009, 04:26:14 AM »
"Don't be a homophobe, you faggot!"

The irony is lost on you halfwits.

god you suck so hard

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
It's called being civilised. I wouldn't be hanging out with someone who looked like BA anyway. All those tats, he looks like he just served 10 years in State for arson and animal abuse. OH! I forgot about "gerbilling"! Another repugnant act those on the other team partake in.

Expand Quote
First, BA has to be the pitcher or his lover is Sasquach. Second, I've smashed plenty of chicks in the ass and they still frequent Six Flags  ;D
[close]
I'm sure your mother is very proud. Little Miss Muffet can still sit on her tuffet because your dick is too small to do any real damage, I would assume.

Could you please explain to me how BA being gay negatively affects you or your life? And how proud would your mother be if she read you writing about Little Miss Muffet and Camel Light's dick? Or judging someone because they have tattoos? Or any of the other bigoted, ignorant, and overall rude remarks you have made?

Expand Quote
i've probably done much dirtier shit with women than your average gay guy probably gets into with his significant other.
[close]

And you can vote. Charming.

And do you care to explain this? Because to me-your comment makes absolutely no sense.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2009, 06:55:40 AM »
i tried to ignore jrog, but then i realized that i missed his trolling.

i gotta give it to ya, you stay in character so hard, it's almost republican. it sucks super bad, but you play a good idiot. if you're not a fake account though, you're pretty much either not gonna see 30, or you'll be president by then. but you'll always be stupid as fuck.

BA rules and that's that.

oh yah...anyone spouting intolerant extremist views then begging for tolerance (for intolerance?) should never, EVER, bring up irony.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »
this shit out yet niggas?
ONTARIO CANADA

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »
I wouldn't be hanging out with someone who looked like BA anyway. All those tats, he looks like he just served 10 years in State for arson and animal abuse.

J Rog's face tats make him look like he just served 218 years for murdering Mozart

and this

oh yah...anyone spouting intolerant extremist views then begging for tolerance (for intolerance?) should never, EVER, bring up irony.

is the truth
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:08:17 AM by Bobby Peru »

J_Rog

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2009, 10:57:35 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Could you please explain to me how BA being gay negatively affects you or your life? And how proud would your mother be if she read you writing about Little Miss Muffet and Camel Light's dick? Or judging someone because they have tattoos? Or any of the other bigoted, ignorant, and overall rude remarks you have made?

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i've probably done much dirtier shit with women than your average gay guy probably gets into with his significant other.
[close]

And you can vote. Charming.
[close]

And do you care to explain this? Because to me-your comment makes absolutely no sense.
Would you hire a lawyer who has neck tattoos? Would you trust your life to a doctor with neck tattoos? Notice how no one in real professions have neck tattoos, because it's not such a good look. Evoking prison, and that isn't such a good place to be, what with all the rape and shivs. I already explained how BA being gay negatively affects my opinion of him. Like Pops said in his Epicly Later'd, it was better before we all knew what pros got up to on their days off. Now I have to have the mental image every time I see new footage, and that makes me sick.

If we should tolerate homosexuals, then why not tolerate homophobes? "I'm so tolerant that I just hate people who disagree with me! Waaaa!" You can't have your cake and eat it too, chump.

k
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:06:03 AM by J_Rog »

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
If we should tolerate homosexuals, then why not tolerate homophobes? "I'm so tolerant that I just hate people who disagree with me! Waaaa!" You can't have your cake and eat it too, chump.

k

Because homophobes have made it their mission in life to fuck with people whose private lives have no bearing on their own. You don't see gay guys protesting to remove the rights of straight people. You don't have gay legislators trying to make the laws defining a straight person's life restricted?

I'll tolerate a homophobe's attitude because everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but once it extends to actions and fucks with someone else's life, well I'd rather punch them in the face.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

J_Rog

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »
Si. And these are all just words, so mop up those tears.

k

jrock

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »
i think you have a pretty juvenile view of sex and relationships.  when you get a little older, you'll realize that what someone else does in their personal life is not that big of a deal and really none of your business.  At least I hope you will. 

J_Rog

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »
Yep, that's why we have hate crime law, and why lesbos are sanctimonious man-haters. What's the accumulated death toll from AIDS?

k

jrock

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
i don't know if you know this or not, but straight people can get aids too.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2009, 12:21:51 PM »
Yep, that's why we have hate crime law, and why lesbos are sanctimonious man-haters. What's the accumulated death toll from AIDS?

k
Stereotype much? I know a bunch of lesbian couples and every single one of them have been super nice to me and my wife. I'm guessing that you probably haven't seen too much of the world outside of your village, and that's why you have so much fear for anything different than your own kind.

C'mon, try travelling a bit. The world won't bite you.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Amos Moses

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »
I've hung out with some lesbians and most are pretty cool dudes.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2009, 12:33:28 PM »
imagine if ba really isn't gay and all these discussions are totally misguided?

J_Rog

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »
Expand Quote

k
[close]
Stereotype much? I know a bunch of lesbian couples and every single one of them have been super nice to me and my wife. I'm guessing that you probably haven't seen too much of the world outside of your village, and that's why you have so much fear for anything different than your own kind.

Da, surprisingly I don't live in Frisco where good looking girls like to munch on carpet (always just assumed that was because they were so stupid/doped up that they would fuck anything). I'm sure y'all and yer wife meet all sorts on the road with your traveling medicine show. Dykes 'round the rest of the globe are of the "excuse me Sir..." - "I'M A WOMAN! >:(" variety. Anyone who is liberal is a complete fucking bore anyway. And all dykes are liberal, ergo...

Ja, but they are usually drug addicts or sexual perverts. I saw it as natures way of culling those who serve no biological purpose.

k

Jura

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
Stop feeding the troll you fools...

Although, I very do much enjoy reading his senseless, hate filled drivel.

...carry on.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »
...Question:

What even started the rumor that Brian Anderson is gay?

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2009, 02:34:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

k
[close]

[close]
Da, surprisingly I don't live in Frisco where good looking girls like to munch on carpet (always just assumed that was because they were so stupid/doped up that they would fuck anything). I'm sure y'all and yer wife meet all sorts on the road with your traveling medicine show. Dykes 'round the rest of the globe are of the "excuse me Sir..." - "I'M A WOMAN! >:(" variety. Anyone who is liberal is a complete fucking bore anyway. And all dykes are liberal, ergo...

Expand Quote
[close]
Ja, but they are usually drug addicts or sexual perverts. I saw it as natures way of culling those who serve no biological purpose.

k
That kind of generalization goes both ways. The most creepy shit I've ever heard of has come from people I knew in the sticks (mountains of Washington state) where they were so bored the only thing they had to do is get tweaked/fuck their pets or torture them. Just shooting their neighbor's dog on the dog's front porch because it was funny. So I always assumed that people from the city were typically better adjusted because they had more entertainment at their disposal.

I understand the macroscopic view of AIDS, but if there was any kind of rationale for it, the AIDS death toll has gone far beyond the limits of druggies and perverts. For the past 20 years AIDS has been taking straight and innocent people too, so where's the moral justification in that?

If being a liberal is such a bore, how am I managing to keep your attention?

Beer Wizard

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »

sage

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »
Did this episode come out yet? (pun intended)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »
The Internet: the only place in the world where a discussion on Brian Anderson can turn into a debate on homosexuality
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Beer Wizard

« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
...Question:

Galletly

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »
Not that it adds much to the stupid argument, but the number of gay men who have or die from aids is fractional on a worldwide scale. It's split almost 50-50 between men and women for a start and I'm sure the millions dying from it in africa every year would love hearing about their 'drug addicts / sexual perverts' disease.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
...Question:

[close]

is there actually any proof of this or has JROG just proven himself to being an ignorant dickhole for no reason?