Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111324 times)

hekkahyphy

Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »
Expand Quote
He told all the guys on Girl awhile back.  It's no rumor because it came from him.  I'll spare you the "good source" shit but it's not a rumor.
[close]
Thus JRog spewing the hate. Couldn't handle being on the same team with him and got cut.
not true jereme felt as tho girl owed him money offof board sales, didnt get it and left. mike mo said he has no gay friends so unless him nd ba dnt get along he isnt gay

vegan*shawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Dude I would be so stoked if my dr or lawyer had some neck tattoos, I could relate with them. You really should shut the fuck up because you sound like a lost relic of a long gone era!
[close]
It is attitudes like that which made Arnold Schwarzenegger Governor of California.

Stupid

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Vibetekk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »

"They only live to get radical."

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -342
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2009, 01:15:28 AM »
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2009, 09:33:35 AM »
where this episode at already

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2009, 02:18:39 AM »
this wednesday hopefully

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2009, 03:46:36 AM »
Five pages... and the episode hasn't aired yet!  Awesome!

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
remember when we thought there was going to be a BA episode? that was fun

HoneyBear

« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »
^I remember when i saw this thread come up again i was fooled into thinking there was an episode.Man,i was so naive

Beer Wizard

« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »
^This is the second time its happen to me with this thread.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2010, 01:53:51 PM »
this wednesday hopefully
lol now its 3 months later...

Nic

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »
Hi my name is Jereme and I wanna gargle BA's hot cum.

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »
yo wtf odell? you got all these little homo's obsessing over another mans sexual preferences.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
Odell jus said on twatter he is not sure what's u either.

Yes he is a gay man. Even has a man friend. Why do we care? 

HoneyBear

« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »
Have you guys seen the friends section of prevent this tragedy.He does a bluntslide down a steep kinked hubba that was just bananas.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »
Have you guys seen the friends section of prevent this tragedy.He does a bluntslide down a steep kinked hubba that was just bananas.
Oh shit, that was him? I watched it on an iPod, and I couldn't really tell who it was. It was fucking sick.

And anybody who would look down on him for his own sexual preference is a douche. What he does in the bedroom doesn't make any difference to me, and I don't see why it would to anybody else.

eelbermston

• Rep: 8
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
Skateboarding is the gayest thing out anyway. Bunch of dudes sitting around talking about other dudes. When was the last time you heard some jock say damn he runs with such steez. Whoa he hits the ball so smooth those pants are hella tight. No he's wack do you see how tight his shoes are! I hope ba is gay. Step to deloras hubba then say what a faggot pussy he is.

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »

same one in the OIAM first week right? in SF? the one that nick paolucci almost back tailed? don't know the name of the hubba but it was fucking nuts.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
Skateboarding is the gayest thing out anyway. Bunch of dudes sitting around talking about other dudes. When was the last time you heard some jock say damn he runs with such steez. Whoa he hits the ball so smooth those pants are hella tight. No he's wack do you see how tight his shoes are! I hope ba is gay. Step to deloras hubba then say what a faggot pussy he is.

Dying Sea

• Rep: 0
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
Why do people keep saying "WHO CARES"?  Odell makes heaps and heaps off episodes about these guy's lives...obviously we all care enough to watch all of them.  We're curious to know the behind-the-scenes of our icon's lives.  So, everybody cares.  Whether are not they are going to judge him is a different story.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh shit, that was him? I watched it on an iPod, and I couldn't really tell who it was. It was fucking sick.

And anybody who would look down on him for his own sexual preference is a douche. What he does in the bedroom doesn't make any difference to me, and I don't see why it would to anybody else.

best trick in the video! i can spot ba's style a mile away!!!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

same one in the OIAM first week right? in SF? the one that nick paolucci almost back tailed? don't know the name of the hubba but it was fucking nuts.
I think he did it on a cruiser board too, it looked like a weird shape. So fucking sick.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

You obviously don't know that much about figure skating bro.

oh and apperently Mr. O'Dell doesn't even know when its airing. Apparently its VBS thats blowing it as usual.

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh and apperently Mr. O'Dell doesn't even know when its airing. Apparently its VBS thats blowing it as usual.

fuck that shit.

and did not know O'Dell has a facebook. Time to become Internet Best Friends with him.

Global Moderator

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »

See, that's where you are wrong. Skateboarding has always been about style, clothing, footwear, attitude, shit talking with your buddies, etc. That's what makes it our thing and not understandable by those who don't participate...the act of skateboarding is only a piece of the puzzle. Most people who talk about sports barely participate in said sports and probably never did at any serious level, where I'd surmise that 99.9 percent of the people who post here skate as much as their live's allow and were consumed by it for a long portion of their lives.

That being said, if you think skateboarding is the gayest thing out and you still actively participate in it and do the very thing you are saying is so gay about it, i.e. "sitting around talking about other dudes,"  you are basically saying that you are in fact a homosexual yourself.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:26:37 PM by Global Moderator »

Killuminated1

• Rep: -38
    • my youboob avatar image
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »
Why do people keep saying "WHO CARES"?  Odell makes heaps and heaps off episodes about these guy's lives...obviously we all care enough to watch all of them.  We're curious to know the behind-the-scenes of our icon's lives.  So, everybody cares.  Whether are not they are going to judge him is a different story.

someone's got their head screwed on properly
friendless virgin

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't get it.  I'm pretty sure Epicly Laterd made that whole VBS thing popular.  It was definitely it's most popular show around the time the Cardiel episodes came out.  They are blowing it so hard.

warhead

• Rep: 6
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2010, 12:19:50 AM »
I've actually seen an ad for the BA episodes in a Vice magazine, about one or two months ago...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Delores park hubba. They should just do the epicly latered episode entirely around that.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out