Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111136 times)

happy face

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -55
Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2010, 03:24:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Have you guys seen the friends section of prevent this tragedy.He does a bluntslide down a steep kinked hubba that was just bananas.
[close]

same one in the OIAM first week right? in SF? the one that nick paolucci almost back tailed? don't know the name of the hubba but it was fucking nuts.
[close]
Delores park hubba. They should just do the epicly latered episode entirely around that.
why? dolores park is filled with assholes on fixies. i hate that place.   hubba is gnarly but ba is way gnarlyer then that.

bluebark

• Rep: -123
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2010, 04:35:23 AM »
I saw this picture on the crailtap main page and figured I'd start the hype for his epicly laterd. Anyone know if it's gonna be up next week?

Carolozoo

• Rep: 3
    • carolozoo avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2010, 08:23:21 AM »
I wonder what Tim Von Werne thinks about all this.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »
"I should have waited until I was SOTY before I came out?"
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Carolozoo

• Rep: 3
    • carolozoo avatar image
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2010, 11:22:57 AM »
yeah something like that...

i think it was not the same deal ten years ago. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Have you guys seen the friends section of prevent this tragedy.He does a bluntslide down a steep kinked hubba that was just bananas.
[close]

same one in the OIAM first week right? in SF? the one that nick paolucci almost back tailed? don't know the name of the hubba but it was fucking nuts.
[close]
Delores park hubba. They should just do the epicly latered episode entirely around that.
[close]
why? dolores park is filled with assholes on fixies. i hate that place.   hubba is gnarly but ba is way gnarlyer then that.
Not the hubba itself, or the park. I meant have it be a BA epicly latered and just talk about the hubba the whole time
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2010, 08:02:29 PM »
that hubba looks ridiculous, and for a blunt? BA is on some 2010 shit...
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Baby Rabies

« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2010, 08:19:38 AM »
I'm tired of waiting for this episode to come out.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2010, 08:22:06 AM »
stop bumping this thread unless the episode is actually out... actulaly youo might as well, guaranteed peopel are going to make 3 threads for when it does drop.
ONTARIO CANADA

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2010, 02:18:10 PM »
stop bumping this thread unless the episode is actually out

Il Gimmi

« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2010, 09:34:02 PM »

Man, I totally forgot about that dude. Didn't he get an interview in Transworld back in the day and planned on coming out. Then it totally back fired and the interview got pulled, dude lost all his sponsors. Pretty fucked up.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2010, 04:55:18 AM »
last night i had a dream this was on :( waking up just now was such a disappointment.  i'm about to start flooding VBS's inbox, i suggest you do the same.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2010, 10:19:05 AM »
yep, that definitely popped into my head as i was typing that, and it is definitely apropos

Mevs

• Rep: 29
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Man, I totally forgot about that dude. Didn't he get an interview in Transworld back in the day and planned on coming out. Then it totally back fired and the interview got pulled, dude lost all his sponsors. Pretty fucked up.

It was Heckler. Interview here: http://www.heckler.com/articles/heckler_39/html/von_werne.html

P.S Sorry about the bump, I want the BA interview too. ARE YOU READING THIS VBS?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 04:16:29 PM by Mevs »
mhe-likes.tumblr.com
Instagram: @Mevs82

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »
Homosexuality

Sexual Orientation: Questions and Answers

What is sexual orientation?
Sexual orientation is determined by the sex or sexes you are romantically, physically, emotionally and sexually attracted to. Heterosexuals are individuals attracted to the opposite sex; homosexuals are individuals who are attracted to the same sex; and bisexuals are people who are attracted to both sexes. Homosexual men are usually referred to as gay, while homosexual women are referred to as lesbians.

What if I'm not sure what my sexual orientation is?
Discovering your sexual orientation can sometimes be confusing. Most people don’t just wake up one day and decide their sexual orientation. It takes time and it’s normal not to be sure. Experimentation is natural--as long as you look out for the safety of yourself and others. You may want to date the individuals of the opposite sex, or you may decide to date those of the same sex. Exploration doesn't determine your sexual orientation; it just helps to discover your feelings.

Do I have to have sex to know?
No. You don't have to have sex to know if you're heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. Some people never have sex in their entire life, but they know their sexual orientation. It's better to wait until you're emotionally ready and you find someone you care about. Sex can create more confusion then it can resolve. There are many ways to share intimacy with someone you care about, such as talking, spending time together, hugging, kissing, massaging and holding hands. If you decide to have sex, it is important to remember to protect yourself and your partner and practice safer sex.

Recognizing and accepting that you are gay or lesbian:
Some people recognize that they are homosexual early in their lives, while others do not become aware of their own gayness until much later, due to the many pressures society puts on us to follow a heterosexual lifestyle. Unfortunately, our society still teaches us that same-sex attractions are negative, and makes it difficult for us to explore our own sexuality. One of the first steps after you recognize that you may be gay or lesbian is self-acceptance. Self-acceptance is about feeling good about yourself and comfortable with your own sexuality. This process is sometimes very difficult, due to societal pressure. As a result, self-acceptance may become a lifelong process as homosexuals try to integrate their lifestyle into an often hostile heterosexual world.

Why me?
You may ask yourself, "Why am I gay?" But no one really knows the answer to this question. There are many theories as to why some individuals are orientated towards homosexuality rather than heterosexuality, but they are only speculations at this point in time. Most of these theories follow one of three approaches: 1) nature; 2) nurture; and 3) a combination of both nature and nurture. The basis of the nature theory for homosexuality is that individuals are born with a certain genetic makeup that predetermines their homosexual orientation. The nurture theory posits that one's environment and experiences can predetermine his sexual orientation. Other scientists believe that homosexuality is a result of both nature and nurture. The question you must ask yourself is why is it important to determine why you are homosexual. No one asks why heterosexuals are "straight."

Inner conflict:
In the process of discovering your sexual orientation, there are many feelings you may experience as you develop self- acceptance. Because the world is still relatively hostile and prejudiced towards gays and lesbians, it is not uncommon to feel confused, isolated, lonely, guilty or depressed. Unfortunately, many societies make people hide their homosexuality, and as a result, they end up living double lives and denying who they really are. Experiencing these feelings is normal. However, feelings like depression, low self-esteem and suicidal thoughts indicate you need some professional help in learning to accept your homosexuality.

Coming out of the closet
"Coming out of the closet" is the term we apply to an acceptance that one is gay or lesbian. Self-acceptance is the first step to coming out. After you feel comfortable with your own sexuality, it may become important to you to tell other people, such as your parents. This is a process only you can control. You may decide to come out to others when you feel you are emotionally ready and believe it is a safe time. The time to come out to others depends on how strongly you feel about yourself and how much support you need from those who care about you. The best person to come out to is someone you trust the most: someone you know will not tell others and who will not hurt you. Coming out does provide you with a healthier self-esteem, as you allow yourself to share your "secret" about your sexual orientation with the people you care about. Just remember that coming out doesn't solve all of your problems, and is a lifelong process.

One thing to keep in mind is that, while we would like everyone in the world to be open and accepting, the truth is that there will always be some people who don't understand. However, there are also people you can count on. These are the ones to whom you should talk. Here is a suggestion: If you are feeling guilt, fear or worry over your personal safety, then it may not be the right time to come out.
If you think that you are ready, there may be some other things you should consider. If you are thinking of telling your family, you may want to think about the following questions (suggested by Pollack and Schwartz in their book "The Journey Out - A Guide For and About Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Teens"):

How well do you know your parents?
How close are you to your parents?
How comfortable are you with your sexual orientation?
How has your family dealt with political, religious and social issues in the past?
Is the timing right to come out?
Are you economically and emotionally dependent on your parents?
How safe are you in your home?
Do you have a support system?
How much information do you have, and are you able to share it with your parents?

Everyone's parents are different. Some parents are accepting and open-minded. You have spent your life learning about them--about their values and how they respond to different issues. In the past, you may have shared your feelings with them. You may love your parents, but you may have learned not to trust them with personal matters. You may want to consider when it would be the best to come out to your family. Holidays are usually stressful and emotional, so this may not be the best time. If you are hoping to receive financial help for education past high school, then it may be best to wait. (You may decide not to tell them at all; this is OK, too.

How do I meet other lesbians and gays?
You will find gay and lesbians everywhere--in your math class, on the basketball team or at the mall. Some homosexuals have found that, once they come out to one member of the homosexual community, they are quickly able to meet others. Gay and lesbian youth groups and support groups may be available in your area.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/13933-homosexuality/
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Mevs

• Rep: 29
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2010, 08:14:18 PM »
Yeah great copy and paste job, but how do you really feel?

PS I love it when I get my salad tossed and blown off at the same time.
mhe-likes.tumblr.com
Instagram: @Mevs82

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

Gay or straight, we can all enjoy that.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It was Heckler. Interview here: http://www.heckler.com/articles/heckler_39/html/von_werne.html

P.S Sorry about the bump, I want the BA interview too. ARE YOU READING THIS VBS?

crazy!
I heard Jeremy Klien had a big homophobic influence on that decision.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2010, 06:34:33 PM »
odell asked to help him and contact vbs to hurry and put the episodes up

bluebark

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2010, 07:10:53 PM »
Expand Quote
I saw this picture on the crailtap main page and figured I'd start the hype for his epicly laterd. Anyone know if it's gonna be up next week?

[close]

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wouldn't you rather have 11 slap pal accounts

bluebark

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2010, 09:38:12 PM »
who is brian anderson  ???

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2010, 12:08:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
crazy!

pretty much. He threatened to leave Birdhouse if they didn't kick Tim off. Tony was pissed.

clamy

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2010, 03:41:50 AM »
On a related note I bought a BA board today, his board usually has the best size out of every Girl series. I want this to happen, now!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2010, 07:27:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
crazy!
[close]

pretty much. He threatened to leave Birdhouse if they didn't kick Tim off. Tony was pissed.
Fuck Jeremy Klein.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2010, 12:53:40 PM »
and somehow skating to jane siberry was perfectly fine for jeremy....

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

wouldn't you rather have 11 slap pal accounts
raindrops dripping down the avatar of your account you named after morrissey. Don't lash out at me. I'm not your dad.

Pug Life

• Rep: 22
  • Steady puggin'
« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2010, 05:46:19 AM »

raindrops dripping down the avatar of your account you named after morrissey. Don't lash out at me. I'm not your dad.

I lol'd hard.

warhead

• Rep: 6
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2010, 12:06:02 PM »
I asked VBS, they said it'll be on in about 4 weeks.