Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111287 times)

McDuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »
IT'S POSTED??!!!

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2010, 11:49:33 PM »
no.... no its not....

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2010, 11:52:35 PM »
 :-[

cja105

« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2010, 02:59:30 AM »
Ha! March 18th's my birthday...Would be awesome to finally see it on that date....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:11:48 AM by cja105 »

HoneyBear

« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2010, 04:45:55 AM »
My dreams dashed once again....when will the torture end? :'(

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
saw patrick on monday night, he said it's coming soon, within the next month hopefully. sounds like the delay was due to vice having a shortage of editors and a surplus of shows (not just epicly laterd) needing to be put together. but coming soon...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #216 on: March 10, 2010, 09:21:15 AM »
all i'm saying is if he doesn't talk about being gay, then I will fucking cum on all you fucking fucks, and fuck him for not talking about super personal stuff all over the internet.

Haha! For real. Watch his Epicly Later'd become the most hyped up episode ever on there and just has the same formula. It's going to be nice though going through the history of BA from Toy to Girl but it would really be the best episode if he talks about the gay rumors. I can see the cliffhanger endings to each episode leading to the last.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

JunglePOP

• Rep: 29
  • Art Hellemen where are you?
« Reply #217 on: March 10, 2010, 09:21:41 AM »
This has been torture!!! I am so sick of vbs blowing it! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-X
Sorry, sometimes I get overly defensive on that point.

Mr. DNA

« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24:03 AM »
Very Bad Scheduling

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2010, 09:31:43 AM »
I've said this before, and probably even in this thread, but why is everyone so excited to see if the dude is gay? I personally think it would be awesome if he came out and there was finally an openly gay skater. But short of that it's his decision how to deal with it. And if he is gay I could see why he would be apprehensive about coming out to the skate community, there are so many homophobic assholes that skate.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »
I've said this before, and probably even in this thread, but why is everyone so excited to see if the dude is gay? I personally think it would be awesome if he came out and there was finally an openly gay skater. But short of that it's his decision how to deal with it. And if he is gay I could see why he would be apprehensive about coming out to the skate community, there are so many homophobic assholes that skate.
You pretty much answered your own questions. There has never been a openly gay skater ever. It's hard to see how the skate community will perceive it cause it has never happened before. For the most part it might not be that big deal and nothing will happen but it still is sort of an odd stigma in this world.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

kevbo999

« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2010, 09:40:23 AM »
^ Was just about to make the exact same post.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2010, 09:41:56 AM »
Videoplayer BlowS

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You pretty much answered your own questions. There has never been a openly gay skater ever. It's hard to see how the skate community will perceive it cause it has never happened before. For the most part it might not be that big deal and nothing will happen but it still is sort of an odd stigma in this world.

Good point. I guess I perceive people making it a negative and I find that bothersome.

the next curren caples

• Rep: -35
  • Letha Brainz Blo
« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
I can imagine him not caring at all what skaters think about his sexuality.  But that would be sick if he came out, he's so highly respected that he might have the power to make a significant impact on the way skaters think about homosexuals.  Whatever, it's his business.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2010, 10:29:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Good point. I guess I perceive people making it a negative and I find that bothersome.

Well what sucks and the reality is...that there will be people that will look at it negatively. I don't think no one is going to go and beat up BA now if he does come out of the closet but I am sure they might look at him a little differently now. That is just how shit is. I mean that one fucking proposition couldn't even pass for legalize gay marriage. There are just a lot of closet homophobes out there.

I just hope it doesn't fuck up BA's sponsors if he says he is gay...which really only singles out Nike since all the rest of his sponsors are hooked up through his friends. If they can have a sex addict on the team, they can sure keep a gay skater on as well.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

luke_gardner

• Rep: -40
  • Chicagoooo
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:20 AM »
"there has never been an openly gay skater"

HAHAHA

that HAS to be bullshit because well guess what THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF SKATEBOARDERS!

it's just never come up in dumb skater media.

Brian Anderson is Brian Anderson no matter what happens. He gets to carry that around with him and what do you have but thin hate?

jrock

« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2010, 10:48:49 AM »

HAHAHA

that HAS to be bullshit because well guess what THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF SKATEBOARDERS!

Brian Anderson is Brian Anderson no matter what happens. He gets to carry that around with him and what do you have but thin hate?

Tim Von Werne.  and he was promptly kicked off of Birdhouse after coming out.  But you're right, statistically speaking there has to be a lot more.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »
I meant more or less openly in the professional skate community. No one cares if there are gay skaters in the world skating at skate parks. This whole thing is a big deal cause it is BA and he is one of the most respected pros out there. Can you imagine if this was for say...Corey Duffel? There would be so much gay bashing then love that is for sure.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

warhead

• Rep: 6
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
VBS says the 18th as well.

General Cornrow Wallace

• Rep: -3
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2010, 12:37:41 PM »
Fuck i hate this thread I get so psyched every time its bumped only to be let down every time. i hope they don't say a word about his sexuality in the whole episode. who cares

krookedjuice

• Rep: 29
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »
Fuck i hate this thread I get so psyched every time its bumped only to be let down every time. i hope they don't say a word about his sexuality in the whole episode. who cares
it doesn't change any one of our lives if he's gay or not.
he'll still be one of my favorites no matter what his sexuality is.

projectBNE

• Rep: 47
    • Project Distribution avatar image
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2010, 01:58:19 PM »

HAHAHA

Jarrett Berry had an interview in Big Brother talking about his homosexuality didn't he?  Not exactly an 'A' list skater but still a gay skater all teh same,
Project Distribution (AU)

adumb

• Rep: -5
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »

[/quote]
I just hope it doesn't fuck up BA's sponsors if he says he is gay...which really only singles out Nike since all the rest of his sponsors are hooked up through his friends. If they can have a sex addict on the team, they can sure keep a gay skater on as well.
[/quote]

I doubt Nike would kick him off, thats just a fuckin lawsuit waiting to happen. And if he ever got dumped from Girl, he'd just go to Skate Mental.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »
its not even a big deal, the constant non-answers and dodging are what piss me off. its come to the point where its been brought up so many times that I just want an answer.

jrock

« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »

[/quote]

I doubt Nike would kick him off, thats just a fuckin lawsuit waiting to happen. And if he ever got dumped from Girl, he'd just go to Skate Mental.
[/quote]

i'm sure all of his sponsors are well aware of his sexuality.  if they would have cared they would have kicked him off long ago.  don't worry, he's safe.

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2010, 04:00:45 PM »

Skate Mental = Nike

If nike dumped him for being gay (which is fucking stupid for anyone to even think), he'd likely not get on SM because of the above equation. And if he is gay, the dude's at girl I am sure would already be well aware of it.

And also, where the fuck did this rumor start from? I've never heard any grounds for reason. Maybe some redneck like doc newton made fun of him for living in SF? Not to say I'd give that much credit to slap for starting such a wide spread rumor.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2010, 07:06:11 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2010, 07:30:44 PM »
he better stay away from Danny Way after this drops...
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

skateskateskate

« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2010, 07:44:25 PM »
he better stay away from Danny Way after this drops...
Very true. Might smash him with a brick or something and get away with it