Author Topic: Brian Anderson epicly laterd  (Read 111141 times)

bumptobar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Brian Anderson epicly laterd
« Reply #420 on: March 28, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck Odell if he brings up that rumor.
[close]
If you're talking about the rumor about BA being homosexual, what is the big deal? Are you homophobic and afraid that you won't respect him anymore?

Its just not necessary. Why even bring it up? People talk about his sexuality too much as it is

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #421 on: March 28, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
^

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
If you're talking about the rumor about BA being homosexual, what is the big deal? Are you homophobic and afraid that you won't respect him anymore?
[close]

Its just not necessary. Why even bring it up? People talk about his sexuality too much as it is
Epicly Later'd looks at skateboarders' personal lives as well as their contributions to skateboarding. I have never heard anyone, except on SLAP, say anything about BA aside from something about how fucking amazing he is at skateboarding.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

because no one really knows. there would be nothing to debate about if he just said it. if he just flat out said he was gay and said whatever, the slap response would be "cool", "thats sick", "do you remember that time when nick said he flicked some tits?" the dude is completely unhatable, he has amazing style, came up in skating the right way and sounds like an amazing human being. its just a question and a random fact, being all mysterious about it and dodging the question is what makes it interesting, not an impending rampage of homophobia that you seem think is gonna happen.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 06:10:06 PM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #424 on: March 28, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

you honestly think he'd put that in his video without approval? 

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #425 on: March 28, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fucking odell has nothing to do with the origin of that rumor

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #426 on: March 28, 2010, 11:46:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Penny Episode?!   *head explodes*
[close]

I've heard enough penny stories to last me a lifetime. An epicly later'd would seem redundant.
[close]

such as ?
[close]

I've already hinted at my aversion to redundancy.
If people don't know what you are talking about, and you explain it, it's not redundancy. so explain away.

Also, not to go one way or another on this whole thing, but do people think he might not be gay because of his religion?
Let's look at some evidence, shall we?

This guy was the head of the largest evangelical church association in America. He must not be gay... oh wait.
"Oh" you say, "we are talking about Catholics though, not evangelicals."
Perhaps you don't know about this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100325/ap_on_re_us/church_abuse_wisconsin
or countless other occurences, and its never little girls either.

I would also like to make clear that I am not implying that being gay means you molest children or do meth and fuck hookers, these traits are seen in both sexual preferences. However, it should also be crystal clear that your religion doesn't mean shit in terms of sexual preference.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DARIA

• Rep: -60
« Reply #427 on: March 29, 2010, 01:07:36 AM »
im cool with homos, as long as they keep their penis' out of my orifices 

DevinSB

• Rep: -11
    • mywaste avatar image
« Reply #428 on: March 29, 2010, 02:24:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

because no one really knows. there would be nothing to debate about if he just said it. if he just flat out said he was gay and said whatever, the slap response would be "cool", "thats sick", "do you remember that time when nick said he flicked some tits?" the dude is completely unhatable, he has amazing style, came up in skating the right way and sounds like an amazing human being. its just a question and a random fact, being all mysterious about it and dodging the question is what makes it interesting, not an impending rampage of homophobia that you seem think is gonna happen.

u gay?

Galletly

« Reply #429 on: March 29, 2010, 02:39:48 AM »
Also, not to go one way or another on this whole thing, but do people think he might not be gay because of his religion?

Nah, in the tattoo video, BA talks about his pope tattoo and says that he got it because he doesn't like what the guy and the Catholic church stand for, saying 'I don't think he's a very fair human'. Now that could mean almost anything but given the rumours, an anti-pope tattoo with 'the good life' written under it could be construed as a gay-and-proud kinda deal.

Having said that, the pope spoke out about a ton of fun stuff (including pre-marital heterosexual sex), not just homosexuality so it's not like he's skating around with a rainbow tattooed on his chest.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #430 on: March 29, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »
yeah... anyway i just thought it was really awesome how they made the story about muska slamming, and then he says "i just want to smoke this bowl man" and then brian was like "i knew he really needed to get stoned, so i passed him the lighter through the window". then it cuts to donny "so muska and brian clicked right away"
they make smoking a bowl sound so epic hahaha
ONTARIO CANADA

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #431 on: March 29, 2010, 07:29:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

u gay?

only for BA

ratherwatch

« Reply #432 on: March 29, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

because no one really knows. there would be nothing to debate about if he just said it.

The logical fallacy there is that if a 3rd party categorically denied or confirmed it, it still wouldn't scratch that itch.
Therein lies the real truth of the interest in said show, if you ask me.
The clamour says more about all of us than anything else.

Mr. DNA

« Reply #433 on: March 29, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
I wonder if he'll discuss the time he traveled to the year 3010 to fight the evil robot king and save the human race again?

norrin radd

• Rep: -1
« Reply #434 on: March 29, 2010, 11:39:42 AM »
pretty crazy that after about 3+ years..he went from some skater to SOTY

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #435 on: March 29, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »
do you think when brian anderson stares down dudes dicks they  shrink just like hubba hideout?

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

You mixing me up with netlurk...

Anyway, BA is constantly being joked about being gay by kids and even older guys alike.  I hear it more than half the time hes brought up, although hes unanimously liked and respected, he doesnt deserve this teenage girl gossip everytime hes thought of or talked about.

Obviously its up to him if he wants to discuss it, and thats his choice, ill back him either way.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #437 on: March 29, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
Waiting a week for these is annoying. Want to hear what the Pres and VP say about him.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #438 on: March 29, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

u gay?
[close]

only for BA

that'd be a good t-shirt to wear to a Girl demo

"I'm Gay for B.A."
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Mackattack

« Reply #439 on: March 29, 2010, 08:42:46 PM »
do you think when brian anderson stares down dudes dicks they  shrink just like hubba hideout?

lol
good visual...no homo

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #440 on: March 29, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »
Thursdays are exciting again.

ster

• Rep: -13
« Reply #441 on: March 30, 2010, 12:01:30 AM »
don't they come out wednesday nights

maybe thursday mornings for them east coast kids

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #442 on: March 30, 2010, 12:12:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
don't they come out wednesday nights

maybe thursday mornings for them east coast kids

wednesday nights at 9 for west coast, thursdays at 12 am for east coast.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #443 on: March 30, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #444 on: March 31, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I've heard enough penny stories to last me a lifetime. An epicly later'd would seem redundant.
[close]

such as ?
[close]

[close]
If people don't know what you are talking about, and you explain it, it's not redundancy. so explain away.

This guy was the head of the largest evangelical church association in America. He must not be gay... oh wait.

I would also like to make clear that I am not implying that being gay means you molest children or do meth and fuck hookers, these traits are seen in both sexual preferences. However, it should also be crystal clear that your religion doesn't mean shit in terms of sexual preference.

Thats something I've been thinking about. Like why is it always boys sounds like some ritual type stuff.
And I saw this show where a gay dude said he went to church every Sunday to kind of even things out with God. that cleared up some questions I had.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

such as ?
[close]

[close]

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2009/01/TedHaggard.jpg

How many more penny stories do we need? For the past 10+ years people have been telling of penny sightings and articles have been written about where he's been, what he's done etc.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

foiedonk

• Rep: 8
« Reply #447 on: March 31, 2010, 09:21:29 PM »
Good episode cool to see a clip of Elissa skating out front of my elementary/middle school. Also it seemed like the ending was implying he was not gay, that's just me though.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
this BA gay or not gay controversy is getting ridiculous. the man is neither straight nor gay. hes gnarly.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #449 on: March 31, 2010, 10:19:12 PM »
There definitely seemed like there was some connection, like, maybe a very close friendship or brother and sister. It doesn't really matter.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this