Author Topic: lil wayne goes off about skateboarding for 10 minutes  (Read 8082 times)

Eschaton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
Re: lil wayne goes off about skateboarding for 10 minutes
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 09:20:45 AM »

...sluggers, I'm pretty sure he said he quit drinking that shit? Anyway, syrup/drank is stupid, but the fact is that shit was EVERYWHERE around here. It became so big that now they make bottled beverages that supposedly emulate the effects a little (but not really, it's just punch with melatonin in it).

That drink, called Drank, is actually pretty good tasting. After hearing so much about it I had to try it. It tastes like Welch's grape soda, but whatever chemical they put in it, melatonin?, just makes you feel like you need to take a nap after drinking one.

TheDonutFather

• Rep: -3
    • DOUBLE DONUTS. avatar image
Re: lil wayne goes off about skateboarding for 10 minutese
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »
Expand Quote
mmmmmm dat lean script
[close]

thats what im saying!!

speaking of ghostface... ? you read his review of the carter 4?? ?  let alone the whole site?? ? priceless.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

Can't tell if you're trying to pass him off as the real Ghost....

His twitter is actually as funny-sometimes, funnier- than his website (@bigghostfase). And the true and living Ghostface follows me on twitter so nyah-nyah niggas!8)

I don't care if weezy skates, the more the merryer. But whenever he tries to speak the slang I physically cringe. I hate it when he tries to pull off 'gnarly'.

spaghetti

• Rep: 4
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 11:20:51 AM »
Anyone else notice his credit card number?

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »
Stoked!
Keenan Forever

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 11:50:54 AM »
Anyone else notice his credit card number?

Lil wayne voicing all of his profound thoughts while showing us his credit card number.

...hidden on the first page.

spaghetti

• Rep: 4
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »
Ah, my bad.  He shows his license plate too.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »
"if i died today, it'd be a holiday"

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »
I've never really listened to him before, but this vid has me stoked just like all the other little clips I've seen of him out skating after he's just performed gigs... that's fucking dope.

Also, he mentioned all those cats at Canal street skating... the only spot I can think of that would hold the attention of a big crew of people like that is not far from Canal... closer to the Superdome, this spot called the Pancakes (from a friend's Flickr):

^ Sick spot, super fun, and that's just two stacks, there are a few more. Little harder than they look because they have slight domed tops, so you pop when pointing down and land going up.

What he was refering to is all the younger skaters in new Orleans hang out at various spots on Canal street skating flatground and just chilling and stuff. Theres also a building on Canal and Rampart that got looted during Katrina and never re opened that has a Black marble ledge that where the window used to come down too, since the buildings closed it's pretty bust free. Other than that they hang out at the wallrides by the ferry terminal and art the insectasaruim cuz theres super good flatground and always some junk laying around to do tricks over.
It's really cool scene cuz it's about as similar to a 90s urban plaza hang out lifestyle as you can probably do in this day and age.
Grim if you come here or go to Urban 9 pick up a video called Melon summer this kid Patrick did that documents that whole scene it's a really rad video.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 07:18:39 AM »
^
Ah, I brain farted about the ferry... that whole Imax/Riverwalk area is fun as shit! I still wanna 50-50 down that metal divider/bump thing going down the mesh of the ramp... my record is about halfway before getting cheese-grated, haha!

I'll snag that vid over at Reno's after work tomorrow since Urban's next to the office... thanks for the heads up man!

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 12:44:35 PM »
lil wayne is so upriver.
MN -> IL

BraveUlysses