Author Topic: jon benet ramsey  (Read 8703 times)

gub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: jon benet ramsey
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »
hah i was just thinking to myself today, "i wonder what the members of my favorite skateboarding messageboard think about the recent developments in the jon-benet ramsey case"

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 12:09:24 PM »
big sexy i don't need or appreciate your help. and the fact that you are trying to make friends on the internet is sad. you must be a big fucking loser with absolutely no social life.

but yea ymhy..i guess i "don't know shit" but it seems highly unlikely this dude would just admit to being a murderer and guarantee himself life in prison when hes innocent. doesn't make much sense to me...ya feel me?

you'd be surprised the amount of reasons this guy could have.  just wait.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 12:12:56 PM »
well all-knowing ymhy...if you could share them i would be enlightened and i might know shit.

The Laps of Alps.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 12:16:28 PM »
so are you guys still friends??

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »
well all-knowing ymhy...if you could share them i would be enlightened and i might know shit.

well if you're gonna act like a fucking baby about it (for no apparent reason that i can see), i won't even discuss it with you

and whoever said i was friends with this guy?

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how do you know they werent.  the answer is you really dont know shit.  not yet at least.

it's going to be interesting, to say the least, how this all plays out
[close]

niether do you bro so why would you say that. i thought we were friends but im realizing you are just a worthless whiny bitch who tries to be a smartass too much and always fails
[close]

i was talking to john c you fool

work on handling your insecurities- regardless of who my post was directed at, it was in no way meant to be confrontational or provocative

bitch i know who you were talking to i was just callign you out for being such a hypocritical dumbass, acting like you know anymore than him

me...insecure? HAHAHAHAHA I'M BIG SEXY MUTHA FUCKA I RUN SHIT

big sexy

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 12:18:35 PM »
so are you guys still friends??

no way i'm mad at him

big sexy

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
big sexy i don't need or appreciate your help. and the fact that you are trying to make friends on the internet is sad. you must be a big fucking loser with absolutely no social life.

BITCH  I DON'T NEED ANYMORE FRIENDS! i got so many friends sometimes i forget their names. i got 643 people in my cell phone. you prob got 3, yo momma, yo daddy, and 56inchflatscreen for booty calls. i just liked this dood cuz he was trashin you with me. this was before i realized hes a worthless poser

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 12:21:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how do you know they werent.  the answer is you really dont know shit.  not yet at least.

[close]

niether do you bro so why would you say that. i thought we were friends but im realizing you are just a worthless whiny bitch who tries to be a smartass too much and always fails
[close]

work on handling your insecurities- regardless of who my post was directed at, it was in no way meant to be confrontational or provocative
[close]

bitch i know who you were talking to i was just callign you out for being such a hypocritical dumbass, acting like you know anymore than him

i never said i "knew" anything about this, you and johnC just assumed that i have some sort of private information when really there is just a lot of questionable issues surrounding this whole thing.

wait, i need to stop addressing/quoting you personally, you're just a fake account

E.l.G

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 12:37:47 PM »
but yea ymhy..i guess i "don't know shit" but it seems highly unlikely this dude would just admit to being a murderer and guarantee himself life in prison when hes innocent. doesn't make much sense to me...ya feel me?

You've never heard of this happening before?

big sexy

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 01:09:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i never said i "knew" anything about this, you and johnC just assumed that i have some sort of private information when really there is just a lot of questionable issues surrounding this whole thing.

wait, i need to stop addressing/quoting you personally, you're just a fake account

if i was a fake account, why would i still be posting here when everyones already accused me of being fake? people just can't jhandle my shyt cuz i speak my mind all day every day

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 01:19:48 PM »
if i was a fake account, why would i still be posting here when everyones already accused me of being fake? people just can't jhandle my shyt cuz i speak my mind all day every day

Ohh that's what it is. . .

...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

big sexy

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2006, 01:31:16 PM »
hahahahahahahah SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
hahahahahahahah SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

i love how you always speak your mind

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 02:11:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You've never heard of this happening before?

once in the case of James Earl Ray but that would be it.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »
im actually starting to think that the whoevers reopened this case now on purpose, to stop people from seeing the shit thats going on in the mideast. all i see on cnn is that creepy dude.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2006, 09:10:23 PM »
I don't think he did it, he comes off like a wanna be looking for attention. It is funny how this whole deal coincides with a judge ruling that Bush's wire taps are unconstitutional and illegal, and that he in fact has broken the law numerous times the last six years and should be impeached, it is the same stuff on a large scale that got Nixon impeached.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
    • my site avatar image
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 01:28:51 AM »
i knew something like that would happen.
imageenyus

joudan

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 02:59:23 AM »
bet you the guy is a gay pedophile...
did u hear the way motherfucker talks... 
I bet 3 decks, the did just wants attention and didn't do it.  Who the fuck gonna be flying across the country to kill somone... Thats like CIA shit.  This dude ain't no mother fucking cia agent.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 03:03:24 AM »
muffucka was rushin to kmart cuz he heard little boys pants was half off.

max power

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2006, 05:53:31 AM »
he confessed because he saw his chance to get back to the comparatively cushy united states justice system rather than the harsh thai one. he was probably about to get fucked up there for fiddling.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2006, 07:50:45 AM »
bet you the guy is a gay pedophile...
did u hear the way motherfucker talks... 
I bet 3 decks, the did just wants attention and didn't do it.  Who the fuck gonna be flying across the country to kill somone... Thats like CIA shit.  This dude ain't no mother fucking cia agent.

90% or more of pedophiles are pedophiles are hetrosexual 

big sexy

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2006, 09:05:35 AM »
so what are you in the other 10 % you child molesting bald fagget. go hang out with isaac the jew and moderate the streets.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2006, 09:24:11 AM »
so what are you in the other 10 % you child molesting bald fagget. go hang out with isaac the jew and moderate the streets.

The other 10% is your momz.

roulette

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
The investigation on Friday was focusing on Karr's writings, including a 1982 high-school yearbook inscription he made for a friend.

Karr on Thursday said he was involved in the death of the child beauty pageant winner, whose body was found December 26, 1996, in the basement of the Ramsey family home in Boulder. However, questions have since been raised about some of his statements.

The yearbook entry ends with Karr writing in capital block letters, "Though, deep in the future, maybe I shall be the conquerer [sic] and live in multiple peace."

A ransom note found in the Ramsey home ended with the word "Victory!" and was signed "S.B.T.C." Authorities want to know whether those letters might stand for "shall be the conquerer" and whether they could have been written by the same person.

John Hargett, who once ran the documents section of the U.S. Secret Service, told CNN the letters represent "a very interesting coincidence." But he said he saw no similarity between the handwriting used in the ransom note and that in the yearbook.

Murder scene secrets
Under questioning by U.S. authorities in Bangkok, Karr has provided gruesome details about the condition of Ramsey's body -- information that had been kept secret for nearly a decade, a U.S. law enforcement source told CNN on Friday.

The details were known only to the medical examiner and investigators looking into JonBenet's slaying, the law enforcement official said. (Read about the crime scene)

Despite his remarks, Karr's ex-wife and family members insist he was not involved in Ramsey's death.

Some observers have speculated that the 41-year-old may have falsely confessed -- either intentionally out of a desire to link himself to such a high-profile case or because he is delusional.

roulette

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »
im convinced

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2006, 04:09:45 PM »
I don't think he did it, he comes off like a wanna be looking for attention. It is funny how this whole deal coincides with a judge ruling that Bush's wire taps are unconstitutional and illegal, and that he in fact has broken the law numerous times the last six years and should be impeached, it is the same stuff on a large scale that got Nixon impeached.

nixon resigned.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2006, 06:20:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nixon resigned.

Sorry you are right before he could be impeached.

joudan

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2006, 02:41:11 AM »
haa,,, bitch tried to have a sex change... I new the guy was fucked up... This is all too american... I love it... way down to his last meal in Thailand of KFC...

90% of pedophiles are not hetrosexual, to me a hetrosexual cannot be a pedophile... cause hetrosexuals fuck adults of the opposite sex not kids...

rhp

• SLAP Pal
    • my site avatar image
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2006, 02:49:41 AM »
90% of pedophiles are not hetrosexual, to me a hetrosexual cannot be a pedophile... cause hetrosexuals fuck adults of the opposite sex not kids...
um