Author Topic: corpsey in skate 3  (Read 5081 times)

Pavementi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: corpsey in skate 3
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 03:17:34 PM »
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Daria.

• Rep: 18
  • You're standing on my neck
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »
Hastings bowl  :D

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

raul

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 09:41:02 PM »
5.  Everything I've heard about this game from people who are involved in it, tells me that they are listening to the suggestions that true skateboarders want, and are making this game awesome.    I can't wait.

I have no doubt the gameplay/obstacles are going to be as good or better than before, but the whole Hesh vs. Fresh thing is really, really too corny for me. And I'm a corny guy.

gnz

• Rep: 26
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 09:49:05 AM »
Okay, if they haven't made huge strides to make lip tricks more realistic... then introducing Drehobl is just wrong.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 10:00:04 AM »
Okay, if they haven't made huge strides to make lip tricks more realistic... then introducing Drehobl is just wrong.
Watch the Joey clip. You don't pop out of your grinds and slides superhuge anymore, and from what I've heard that will apply to lip tricks too. There's going to be a hardcore mode that will make it harder to get into grinds and land your flip tricks, so it's going to be a lot more like skating really is. We'll have to wait and see.

They're also including a Create-A-Park feature, which should make it worth the cost just for that. More info is going to be released as they get closer to launch.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

JunglePOP

• Rep: 29
  • Art Hellemen where are you?
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:27 AM »
pumping and grinding trannys and then pumping into trannys then grinding and pumping
Sorry, sometimes I get overly defensive on that point.

Steve French

• Rep: -9
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »
That guy on the left side of the couch thought he was reda

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 10:47:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why isnt there real spots still
are they gay or fag?
[close]

dude embarcadero/hubba hideout are in skate 1 and available for skate 2 as DLC.  plus theres alot of spots that resemble spots in real life but just dont blatantly say what spot they're supposed to look like.  and as everyone else mentioned, 3rd and army in this one!
[close]

the first game had a lot of problems with it the 2nd one didnt even fix, for example say you do bs noseslide you can only turn out of the trick 1 way from what i remember it fucks you over if you are trying to turn out the other way... it launches you out overtop of the ledge type thing. theres just little stupid thigns like that that fuck you over and are completely un necessary.

also the first game from what i remember the ONLY real spots were hubba and EMB and those were basically the only thigns i skated cause the rest of the game sucked had no good spots...

then skate 2 they make you pay to download it... wack... none of my friends downloaded it cause they are all fags, so thats fucking gay, and then also every spot in that game pretty much sucked. i had the most fun on the marc johnson ledge imitation thing. would have been better if it was all the levels from tony hawk 2 and the engine of skate 2 plus they just fixed those simple problems.
[close]

you obviously suck horribly at the game if you think you can only turn 1 way out of noseslides and that hubba hideout is the only good spot.

HA NO... YOU ARE THE IDIOT. YOU CAN ONLY TURN OUT ONE WAY UNLESS YOU WAIT AND THEN IT LOOKS ALL UGLY. I AM A FUCKING VIDEO GAME MASTER I HAVE BEAT ALL WEAPONS ON FINAL FANTASY 7, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN GAMING? PROBABLY NOTHING. I HAVE ACHIEVED PRESTIGE IN CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR  AND MODERN WARFARE 2 AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A PS3 OR 360. YOU CAN LICK A NICE LONG CHODE (WHICH IS THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR ASS CHEEK AND BALLS IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, AND ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS FUCKING MORONIC)

DONT TRY AND TELL ME WHAT I KNOW

TRY AND TURN OUT OF NOSESLIDES BOTH WAYS. 1 WAY LETS YOU DO IT ALL SMOOTH AND THE OTHER WAY SHOOTS YOU OUT OVER THE LEDGE ALL GAY UNLESS YOU WAIT AND THEN TURN, IN WHICH CASE LOOKS NASTY AS FUCK. CLEARLY YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THE GAME.

SOUNDS LIKE THEY MADE IT SO YOU DONT OLLIE OUT 4 FEET HIGH EVERY SINGLE TIME WHICH IS GOOD BUT SOME TRICKS LIKE A 5050 DOES THAT MEAN YOU CANT OLLIE OUT HIGH? THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE CONTROLS ON THAT GAME THEY ARE STUPID. WHO THE FUCK CAN DO A 360 INWARD HEEL FLIP

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 11:17:23 AM »
I cannot wait until they announce Mr. Andrew Reynolds.

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why isnt there real spots still
are they gay or fag?
[close]

dude embarcadero/hubba hideout are in skate 1 and available for skate 2 as DLC.  plus theres alot of spots that resemble spots in real life but just dont blatantly say what spot they're supposed to look like.  and as everyone else mentioned, 3rd and army in this one!
[close]

the first game had a lot of problems with it the 2nd one didnt even fix, for example say you do bs noseslide you can only turn out of the trick 1 way from what i remember it fucks you over if you are trying to turn out the other way... it launches you out overtop of the ledge type thing. theres just little stupid thigns like that that fuck you over and are completely un necessary.

also the first game from what i remember the ONLY real spots were hubba and EMB and those were basically the only thigns i skated cause the rest of the game sucked had no good spots...

then skate 2 they make you pay to download it... wack... none of my friends downloaded it cause they are all fags, so thats fucking gay, and then also every spot in that game pretty much sucked. i had the most fun on the marc johnson ledge imitation thing. would have been better if it was all the levels from tony hawk 2 and the engine of skate 2 plus they just fixed those simple problems.
[close]

you obviously suck horribly at the game if you think you can only turn 1 way out of noseslides and that hubba hideout is the only good spot.
[close]

HA NO... YOU ARE THE IDIOT. YOU CAN ONLY TURN OUT ONE WAY UNLESS YOU WAIT AND THEN IT LOOKS ALL UGLY. I AM A FUCKING VIDEO GAME MASTER I HAVE BEAT ALL WEAPONS ON FINAL FANTASY 7, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN GAMING? PROBABLY NOTHING. I HAVE ACHIEVED PRESTIGE IN CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR  AND MODERN WARFARE 2 AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A PS3 OR 360. YOU CAN LICK A NICE LONG CHODE (WHICH IS THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR ASS CHEEK AND BALLS IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, AND ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS FUCKING MORONIC)

DONT TRY AND TELL ME WHAT I KNOW

TRY AND TURN OUT OF NOSESLIDES BOTH WAYS. 1 WAY LETS YOU DO IT ALL SMOOTH AND THE OTHER WAY SHOOTS YOU OUT OVER THE LEDGE ALL GAY UNLESS YOU WAIT AND THEN TURN, IN WHICH CASE LOOKS NASTY AS FUCK. CLEARLY YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THE GAME.

SOUNDS LIKE THEY MADE IT SO YOU DONT OLLIE OUT 4 FEET HIGH EVERY SINGLE TIME WHICH IS GOOD BUT SOME TRICKS LIKE A 5050 DOES THAT MEAN YOU CANT OLLIE OUT HIGH? THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE CONTROLS ON THAT GAME THEY ARE STUPID. WHO THE FUCK CAN DO A 360 INWARD HEEL FLIP

Nah, turning both ways is easy.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »

I AM A FUCKING VIDEO GAME MASTER I HAVE BEAT ALL WEAPONS ON FINAL FANTASY 7, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN GAMING?
i don't play videogames or have a system anymore but back in the day i played the fuck out of final fantasy seven.  beating those fucking weapons was a nightmare, it probably took me weeks.  that one weapon, the ruby one i think, would suck you down into the sand pit and then you're gone forever.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »
YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT I FUCKED THAT FAGGET UP IT TOOK ME LESS THAN 1 WEEK TRAINING IM FUCKING GOKU ON THIS SHIT

I FUCKING LEVELED UP TO ONLY LEVEL 80 IN THE SUNKEN GALNYKA
I FUCKING GOT MIME MATERIA, BIRTH'D A 2ND ONE
I FUCKING GOT KNIGHTS OF ROUND, GOT HIM UP TO LEVEL 3

STRATEGY GUIDES WONT EVEN HELP YOU ON THAT SHIT

THEY ALL SAYING YOU HAVE TO CAST HADES ON THE TENTACLES, AND CAST KNIGHTS ON THE WEAPON... BULLSHIT... GUARANTEED THESE GUYS USED HACKS

THE WAY YOU BEAT THE RUBY WEAPON...
YOU COME INTO THE BATTLE WITH 2 MEN DEAD...
THEN YOU HAVE YOUR THIRD GUY CAST HADES ON THE TENTACLES
THEN WITH W-SUMMON (YOU GET 2 SUMMONS ON 1 TURN) I CAST PHOENIX
BRING ALL MY NIGGAS BACK
PLUS WE HAVE PHOENIX PAIRED WITH FINAL ATTACK
WHICH BRINGS EVERYONE BACK TO FULL HEALTH IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET KILLED
SO THEN AFTER I CAST PHOENIX
I DROP KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND W-SUMMON
THEN I MIMED IT AS MANY TIMES AS I COULD TIL I DIED
DROPPED KNIGHTS 1 FINAL TIME AND MIMED IT A FEW MORE TIMES AND FINALLY BEAT HIM

AND FOR THE NOSESLIDE THING I DONT THINK YOU FUCKERS ARE GETTING THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE. ID HAVE TO SHOW YOU IN REAL LIFE BUT YOU FAGS KNOW THAT THERE ARE TRICKS YOU CANT DO IT AND IT PISSES ME OFF THE GAME SHOOTS YOUR GUY IN GAY DIRECTIONS ALL THE FUCKING TIME. IF YUO HAVENT EXPERIENCED THAT ITS CAUSE YOUR FEEBLE FUCKING MIND IS TOO regular IT CAN ONLY COME UP WITH THE MOST LINEAR BULLSHIT POSSIBLE SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM FUCKING WITH DUMMIES. YOU TRY AND TURN OUT ON A NOSESLIDE THE OTHER WAY IT SHOOTS YOUR GUY OVER THE LEDGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE IF YOU CANT REALIZE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU MUST BE A COMPLETE person.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT I FUCKED THAT FAGGET UP IT TOOK ME LESS THAN 1 WEEK TRAINING IM FUCKING GOKU ON THIS SHIT

I FUCKING LEVELED UP TO ONLY LEVEL 80 IN THE SUNKEN GALNYKA
I FUCKING GOT MIME MATERIA, BIRTH'D A 2ND ONE
I FUCKING GOT KNIGHTS OF ROUND, GOT HIM UP TO LEVEL 3

STRATEGY GUIDES WONT EVEN HELP YOU ON THAT SHIT

THEY ALL SAYING YOU HAVE TO CAST HADES ON THE TENTACLES, AND CAST KNIGHTS ON THE WEAPON... BULLSHIT... GUARANTEED THESE GUYS USED HACKS

THE WAY YOU BEAT THE RUBY WEAPON...
YOU COME INTO THE BATTLE WITH 2 MEN DEAD...
THEN YOU HAVE YOUR THIRD GUY CAST HADES ON THE TENTACLES
THEN WITH W-SUMMON (YOU GET 2 SUMMONS ON 1 TURN) I CAST PHOENIX
BRING ALL MY NIGGAS BACK
PLUS WE HAVE PHOENIX PAIRED WITH FINAL ATTACK
WHICH BRINGS EVERYONE BACK TO FULL HEALTH IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET KILLED
SO THEN AFTER I CAST PHOENIX
I DROP KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND W-SUMMON
THEN I MIMED IT AS MANY TIMES AS I COULD TIL I DIED
DROPPED KNIGHTS 1 FINAL TIME AND MIMED IT A FEW MORE TIMES AND FINALLY BEAT HIM

AND FOR THE NOSESLIDE THING I DONT THINK YOU FUCKERS ARE GETTING THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE. ID HAVE TO SHOW YOU IN REAL LIFE BUT YOU FAGS KNOW THAT THERE ARE TRICKS YOU CANT DO IT AND IT PISSES ME OFF THE GAME SHOOTS YOUR GUY IN GAY DIRECTIONS ALL THE FUCKING TIME. IF YUO HAVENT EXPERIENCED THAT ITS CAUSE YOUR FEEBLE FUCKING MIND IS TOO regular IT CAN ONLY COME UP WITH THE MOST LINEAR BULLSHIT POSSIBLE SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM FUCKING WITH DUMMIES. YOU TRY AND TURN OUT ON A NOSESLIDE THE OTHER WAY IT SHOOTS YOUR GUY OVER THE LEDGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE IF YOU CANT REALIZE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU MUST BE A COMPLETE person.
holy shit, i can't believe you remember how to beat it, but now that you said it i totally remember--yeah, that was how i beat ruby weapon too, miming the shit out of knights.  i love that fucking game.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

AND FOR THE NOSESLIDE THING I DONT THINK YOU FUCKERS ARE GETTING THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE.
We get what you're saying, coming out frontside to fakie on a backside noseslide, right? It isn't easy but it can be done, and yeah it can look pretty ugly, but whatever. I'm guessing that if whatever that magentism they use to lock you into your grinds is turned down for the new hardcore mode that maybe it'll be better looking than it is now.

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »
get into the noseslide, then hit the brake button and it'll push you out of the slide and then just as you are about to be released you turn out.  It's a bit more challenging, but that makes it more fun.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
my penis makes me feel better about playing WoW...

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 12:58:30 PM »
no, wow is a gay game... you should still feel bad for playing that. i dont see how running all around some place the size of fucking germany all day can be fun... just running and pressing the E key... real exciting.

KO SO NOW YOU GUYS ARE UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE IN THAT YOU CANT TURN OUT OF NOSESLIDES LIKE HOW I WANT TO.

FOR EXAMPLE I WANTED TO DO FS TAILSLIDE, 270 OUT THE HARD WAY (BS) BUT IT ALWAYS SHOOTS YOUR GUY OVER THE FUCKING LEDGE. THIS IS A REAL TRICK AND ITS A REAL FUCKING SICK ONE AT THAT, BUT THE GAME GAYS YOU OUT.

BULLET THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN INTERESTING TACTIC USING THE "BRAKE" BUTTON... I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO JIMMY THE TRICK BUT THE END RESULT SADDENED ME GREATLY. I WILL TRY YOUR METHOD... I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE BREAK BUTTON WAS WHAT PUSHES YOU OUT OF THE SLIDE... BUT THEN YOU ARE NOT OLLIEING OUT IS THAT CORRECT?THAT WOULD SADDEN ME FURTHER.

ANOTHER THING THAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT THAT GAME IS THERE ARE INSTANCES WHERE I KNOW FOR A FACT I COULD HAVE GRINDED THE LEDGE/RAIL WAY FARTHER IF I WAS DOING IT IN REAL LIFE BUT THE GAY GAME PUSHES YOU OUT OF THE GRIND.

ALSO IT SEEMS WAY TO HARD TO GET GOOD SPEED SOMETIMES ITS FUCKING GAY HOW IT CAPS YOUR ACCELERATION IN REAL LIFE YOU CAN PUSH FAST ENOUGH ON FOOT TO DO THE GAP HEATH BS FLIPS ON MIND FIELD ENDER IF YOU REALLY HAD TO. JUST LITTLE THINGS IN THAT GAME PISS ME OFF, 90% OF THE ENVIRONMENT IS TERRIBLE TOO.

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »
WHO THE FUCK CAN DO A 360 INWARD HEEL FLIP

I'm pretty sure that Hideo Sackuragi did one in El Video Número Tres by Santa Monica Airlines.

Edit:
Check at 0:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0hv-YJdwU
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 01:22:20 PM by commander jameson »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »
Expand Quote
WHO THE FUCK CAN DO A 360 INWARD HEEL FLIP
[close]

I'm pretty sure that Hideo Sackuragi did one in El Video Número Tres by Santa Monica Airlines.

Edit:
Check at 0:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0hv-YJdwU
Pine can do them too. Also I remember a KOTR where they had to do that, and Colt Cannon did a mighty fine looking one.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Gorilla Flip

• Rep: -4
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »

There's going to be a hardcore mode that will make it harder to get into grinds and land your flip tricks, so it's going to be a lot more like skating really is. We'll have to wait and see.

They're also including a Create-A-Park feature, which should make it worth the cost just for that. More info is going to be released as they get closer to launch.

Well I don't need to read anything about this game anymore, buying it no matter what.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »
ANOTHER THING THAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT THAT GAME IS THERE ARE INSTANCES WHERE I KNOW FOR A FACT I COULD HAVE GRINDED THE LEDGE/RAIL WAY FARTHER IF I WAS DOING IT IN REAL LIFE BUT THE GAY GAME PUSHES YOU OUT OF THE GRIND.
oh yeah i hate that