Author Topic: ZERO STRANGE WORLD REVIEW(RANT)  (Read 25737 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: ZERO STRANGE WORLD REVIEW(RANT)
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2009, 06:43:42 AM »
i watched it again last night and cant understand where the tony cervantes hate is coming from that guy is genius

I don't get why people don't  like him either, pretty much every trick he's put out in the last few years has been sick.

I will say that Keegan is slightly overrated. I still think he's sick though, and like people have said, having a solid style, good trick and spot selection, and being a nice guy/not being a kook can get you a lot farther sometimes than having a million tricks and being the worst kook.

Rattray's first line is killer, I hope he has a full part in the next video.

The Jamie Thomas tricks were very sick.

James Brockman killed it.

Tommy Sandoval lands every one of his tricks incredibly solid, seriously watch. He's amazing.

Chris Cole had the sickest tricks in the video, Tom  Aista is a lot better than I thought, obviously that nollie heel flip back lip...

Dane Burman had about 5 insane tricks, and a good part overall.

Jamie Tancowny is very gnarly. I wish he would stick with short hair and away from the tye dye crowd though.

Marrissa killed it.

Elissa's footage was pretty good, but I thought she'd have more... when was her last part before this?

Ben Gilley's first line with the slam on the gap-manual-to drop looks huge. I agree with the idea that he skates like someone who's much heavier, it's kinda weird.

Garrett Hill's part was solid, especially considering how much footage he's had recently.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2009, 06:45:37 AM »
I thought Brockman's part was sick, his last 5 or 6 tricks were great and even though you can tell in the footage that Dane's ender is unbelievably huge, I'm sure its one of those spots where if you went there in person you'd say 'no fucking way'

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2009, 06:56:34 AM »
Coles and Tom Astas part was sick as fuck. loved that it was edited to young jeezy. how old is asta? he rips

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2009, 08:00:55 AM »
Elissa's footage was pretty good, but I thought she'd have more... when was her last part before this?

6 Newell
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

6 Newell

:'(
ONTARIO CANADA