Author Topic: ZERO STRANGE WORLD REVIEW(RANT)  (Read 25736 times)

yeah dude!

Re: ZERO STRANGE WORLD REVIEW(RANT)
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »
Marissa's opening slam is the funniest shit ever

alonelikeastone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2009, 12:59:02 AM »
I berm drinking. So what. 

PsychOut

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 12:59:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Is Brockman on drugs or something?

He's extremely good, and somehow underrated I think, but there's just something that seems a bit off about him?
[close]
yes, james brocKKKman does do drugs.

except he doesnt smoke weed, he said in his thrasher interview it puts him to sleep.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 01:07:00 AM »
ben giley's style has never been all that easy on the eyes, but i don't recall it ever being that terrible. the attempts and make on that last 5050 were unbearable. he skates like he's at least 30 pounds heavier. most of his enders have been a 5050 on a rail, and from the angle, this one looks to be no bigger than the ones he's done before, if not smaller (dying to live friends section, reason to believe).

every trick tommy sandoval had was amazing.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 01:18:57 AM »
I really like Garret hills part. Amazing tricks and a great style. Should have had last part. Keegan had a good part but I don't really like the song. Dane Burman is amazing, that ollie was insane at the end of his part. That bitch is the best skateboarder with a vagina by far. I hated all the little kids, including that kid who shared a part with the constipated gorilla to that horrible song. That little Jamie kid definitely did not deserve last part. The balding racist drug addict alcoholic had what is my favorite part of the video.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 02:31:41 AM »
i do not enjoy watching keegan sauder skate. he did some good tricks but the majority of them were boring and i find his style very bad.

i honestly do not understand how the gipper can claim his part will be one to look back to because it won't be one upped. a few of his tricks were one upped by other dudes in the same video, and others were simply mediocre tricks on spots that have already been given the treatment. that noseblunt and fence bash to fakie are clearly the only tricks that will stand the test of time, guaranteed his ender is topped within a month or so, or with the way things are in the city, it's probably already been topped and some dude is sitting of the footage.
I know you don't get it. My point was that his part wasn't about hammers and one upping. He skated fast, popped and caught his shit proper, and showed some genuine ATV gnarliness.
Your bullshitty nitpicking is so dumb. Oh my god, he hunched over a little after taking huge impacts! What shitty style! I mean, he did every part of the trick perfectly, and going fast as fuck, but bending over cancels it all out, right?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

manu

• Rep: -100
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 03:08:22 AM »
Marissa is the only girl skaters section i wouldnt skip and  the only girl skater thats got me hyped

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »
i do not enjoy watching keegan sauder skate. he did some good tricks but the majority of them were boring and i find his style very bad.

and he should not do pop shoves, that one on the fountain gap was terrible. he caught it super ugly, but unlike others in a similar situation, dude did not pull it off with a landing that was easy on the eyes either.

i honestly do not understand how the gipper can claim his part will be one to look back to because it won't be one upped. a few of his tricks were one upped by other dudes in the same video, and others were simply mediocre tricks on spots that have already been given the treatment. that noseblunt and fence bash to fakie are clearly the only tricks that will stand the test of time, guaranteed his ender is topped within a month or so, or with the way things are in the city, it's probably already been topped and some dude is sitting of the footage.

you dont know shit
shut up

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2009, 06:02:50 AM »
i can't believe brockman front blunted that hubba, one of the sickest things i've seen in a while.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 07:45:01 AM »
Props to the use of Drunk Injuns song for Rattray's part.  Liked the video more than anything else released this year.  Marisa is queen of skateboarding.  Elissa is still chugging along.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:00:26 AM by layzieyez »

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 07:48:51 AM »
Strangeworld was dope!

Keegan Sauder rips. Fuck anybody that doesn't think so. Good work JT.

EDIT

Marisa is fucking awesome... super stoked on that part. Also, I always have loved Elissa ever since Welcome to Hell. Fucking awesome to see more footy of her.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:14:42 AM by Canuck »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 10:51:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I know you don't get it. My point was that his part wasn't about hammers and one upping. He skated fast, popped and caught his shit proper, and showed some genuine ATV gnarliness.
Your bullshitty nitpicking is so dumb. Oh my god, he hunched over a little after taking huge impacts! What shitty style! I mean, he did every part of the trick perfectly, and going fast as fuck, but bending over cancels it all out, right?
you don't get it either. he literally did none of those things you listed; i'll let you explain to yourself why keegan sucks.
He skates kinda fast, but other dudes skate faster than him
and might i point out that tom asta does way harder shit than he did going way faster than him.
he can skate [tranny], but has never done anything groundbreaking on [it], he never skates [ledges]
i actually don't care that he doesn't skate ledges, just fitting that post to this context.
he's so mediocre, and everybody thinks his [bend over to the front and touch your toes] crap is so great.

couldn't find anything to point out that he catches his shit terribly ugly, so i'll just post this again:
terrible catch, which is the result of a poorly popped trick.
and those screen grabs just highlighted the worst of his landings. bending over like that is ugly, but the fact that he lands so stiff is even worse. there is no knee movement whatsoever on that nollie lip. it looks painful. his style sucks.

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »
Marissa's opening slam is the funniest shit ever
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »
keegans the fucking best! fuck your face!

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 11:19:49 AM »
i backed my argument with screen grabs and examples from the part, but you know what, you just saying he's "the fucking best" has completely changed my opinion.  ::)

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »
Yeah, but you also claimed that you didn't really see anything wrong with Ben Gilley's style, thus voiding your entire argument.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

The Upside of Down

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »
I would rather watch Ben Gilley skate than Keegan Sauder, he is just way more entertaining to watch.  Keegan has more skill and can skate a lot of stuff, but I cannot get into watching him skate.

This video was fucking sick and is one of the best Zero videos. 

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »
My roommate has the most regular girl friend... makes him go to church. she's hot and all but I don't fucking get it...

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »
some people like him, some people dont, get over yourselves

Camel Lights

• Rep: 9
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »
I really need to see this flick. Badly. That link never worked for me.

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »
and those screen grabs just highlighted the worst of his landings. bending over like that is ugly, but the fact that he lands so stiff is even worse. there is no knee movement whatsoever on that nollie lip. it looks painful. his style sucks.

lol sounds like sports

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

thugnificent

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
doing a bs crook on a shin high bench before front boarding a handrail does not count as a line, girl or not

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i backed my argument with screen grabs and examples from the part, but you know what, you just saying he's "the fucking best" has completely changed my opinion.  ::)

Sorry... but screen grabs prove nothing.  You can take the most stylish skater on the planet and pull out a screen grab that looks terrible.  And you can take someone with terrible style and freeze it at the right point to make it look good.

No one is gonna look good on the instant of impact.

krookedskate

• Rep: -45
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
thank you ^

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »
Keegan has shit style, and sucks. Face it. When ben gilley and ton cervantes' tricks look better than yours it's time for you to just give it up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
you don't get it either. he literally did none of those things you listed; i'll let you explain to yourself why keegan sucks.
Expand Quote
He skates kinda fast, but other dudes skate faster than him
[close]
and might i point out that tom asta does way harder shit than he did going way faster than him.
Expand Quote
he can skate [tranny], but has never done anything groundbreaking on [it], he never skates [ledges]
[close]
i actually don't care that he doesn't skate ledges, just fitting that post to this context.
Expand Quote
he's so mediocre, and everybody thinks his [bend over to the front and touch your toes] crap is so great.
[close]

couldn't find anything to point out that he catches his shit terribly ugly, so i'll just post this again:

Keep proving what a dumbshit you are. Just keep typing. I can't help it that you can't recognize solid skating when it slaps you in the face.
And COTG, I am pretty sure that dumbass shit you say like that is why even transworld laughs at you.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »
That's the second time you've said that, and it's even less valid the second time. You're an idiot and you're not funny.

ahl33

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2009, 04:53:14 PM »
That's the second time you've said that, and it's even less valid the second time. You're an idiot and you're not funny.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »
Well, anytime you say something to me I'm going to continue to point out how nobody, on this board or not, respects your opinion.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
I swear if you people actually laugh at any of this stuff you have no sense of humor. It's like not only do you guys suck at skateboarding, but you don't have any personality, and you niggas wonder why the football players were stuffing you in trashcans when you were in high school.