Author Topic: Man confesses to murder in exchange for KFC. (I wonder what race he is?)  (Read 13471 times)

WinnieThePooh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Man confesses to murder in exchange for KFC. (I wonder what race he is?)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
Are you implying that because African-Americans invented the American style of fried chicken that liking it is limited to their community? I like fried chicken, and I am white.
Next you'll be posting some sort of demeaning shit about Mexican people liking rice and beans. douche.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

HoneyBear

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:47:01 PM »
There's something in the 11 secret spices

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
His final meal before going back to prison was "pizza, lasagna and ice cream"....italian?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:05:47 PM by crest »

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 03:57:05 PM »
I was a cook at KFC when I was in high school and that shit is delicious. The most amazing thing is to take marinated OG recipe raw chicken, bread it in Extra Crispy batter then open fry it rather than in the pressure cooker. That gives you the marinated chicken with a more seasoned batter, and nice a crispy.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »
Who doesn't like fried chicken? I really like the fried chicken they have at Knott's Berry Farm. That berry drink they serve there is amazing too.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »
Who doesn't like fried chicken? I really like the fried chicken they have at Knott's Berry Farm. That berry drink they serve there is amazing too.
Yeah, watermelon too. Black people get unfairly saddled into feeling guilty for enjoying foods that everybody likes. Rumor is that black people are constantly inhaling oxygen too... its just what you would expect from them...

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »
i'm more of a buffalo chicken wings guy
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »
i'm more of a buffalo chicken wings guy
this

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, watermelon too. Black people get unfairly saddled into feeling guilty for enjoying foods that everybody likes. Rumor is that black people are constantly inhaling oxygen too... its just what you would expect from them...

Another thing is Kool-Aid. I drank tons of that stuff as a kid and almost everyone I know (white or black) drank it too. I think I am going to buy some Kool-Aid at the store today
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 04:23:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Another thing is Kool-Aid. I drank tons of that stuff as a kid and almost everyone I know (white or black) drank it too. I think I am going to buy some Kool-Aid at the store today

That is a damn good point.  They come in like 30 flavors and cost like 20 cents each.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »
There was this one week where I had a coupon for some giant KFC feast in my car. I stopped by on my way home from class to pick some up for dinner and every meal I had after that for the next 4 days was composed of KFC. I thoroughly enjoyed every meal. I really wish there was a chicken wing buffet somewhere with a billion different flavors.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »
There was this one week where I had a coupon for some giant KFC feast in my car. I stopped by on my way home from class to pick some up for dinner and every meal I had after that for the next 4 days was composed of KFC. I thoroughly enjoyed every meal. I really wish there was a chicken wing buffet somewhere with a billion different flavors.
how was the diarrhea after?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »
^Wingstop is the shit for wings
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

That is a damn good point.  They come in like 30 flavors and cost like 20 cents each.
Yeah, kool aid is the shit. I started a thread on here when I drank so much grape kool aid that it turned my shit bright green. I think kool-aid hating is just hating on the choice of refreshment for poor people. It's got less sugar than soda, and 10% of your daily value of vitamin C in one properly measured glass, but people hate on kool aid way harder than soda. I think its because they think of it as a cheep drink that only poor people like or something. 20 oz of kool aid is like 3 cents, 20 oz of coke is like $1.50. So maybe its a status thing? people associate it with being cheep and poor or something. It just doesn't make sense to me! I think I might have to go out and buy a tub of tropical punch and grape kool aid next time I go shopping.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »
I really wish there was a chicken wing buffet somewhere with a billion different flavors.

We have Wingstop, Wingstreet, and Buffalo Wild Wings out here. Those are all good.

WWD4D?

WinnieThePooh

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »
Are you implying that because African-Americans invented the American style of fried chicken that liking it is limited to their community? I like fried chicken, and I am white.
Next you'll be posting some sort of demeaning shit about Mexican people liking rice and beans. douche.

It's just a joke man, hahaha seriously.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's demeaning, insulting, and reinforces stereotypes man, hahaha seriously.

WinnieThePooh

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How stupid are you? Nobody seems to care except you. Get over yourself. Also, it's actually being hypocritical to it's own stereotype of blacks liking chicken, since this man basically would kill for chicken. Moron.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
I'm so hungry right now.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 09:31:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

How stupid are you? Nobody seems to care except you. Get over yourself. Also, it's actually being hypocritical to it's own stereotype of blacks liking chicken, since this man basically would kill for chicken. Moron.
This is funny. Its the classic racist backpeddling shit. Say some racist bullshit, somebody (and I WASN'T the only one) says that its not cool. First you tell them to lighten up, they aren't down, so you get offended that they don't find it funny, and come up with some excuses why you or it aren't racist. Awesome. Next step- claiming I am actually the racist one or that PC assholes like me ruin everything.

WinnieThePooh

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
This is funny. Its the classic racist backpeddling shit. Say some racist bullshit, somebody (and I WASN'T the only one) says that its not cool. First you tell them to lighten up, they aren't down, so you get offended that they don't find it funny, and come up with some excuses why you or it aren't racist. Awesome. Next step- claiming I am actually the racist one or that PC assholes like me ruin everything.

Whatever you say man, hahaha.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »
haha good one Gipper
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »
that has to be the most pitiful mugshot.
 :'(

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 11:10:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I really wish there was a chicken wing buffet somewhere with a billion different flavors.
[close]

We have Wingstop, Wingstreet, and Buffalo Wild Wings out here. Those are all good.

Last year me and some friends got on a first name basis with the local Buffalo Wild Wings. youd think all you can eat wing thursdays every week for the whole year would get old, but it never did. so good...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

whang

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »
OMG that guy is soooo predictable, guess what race the person who made this thread is? LOL

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »
I don't believe the guy is guilty anyway.  KFC is like torture, you do that to a man and he'll tell you anything you want to know.  It's probably not true though.

Kool Aid is my state drink.  Fuck yeah Nebraska!!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

sk8nappreciate

• Rep: -21
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 04:02:56 AM »

Don't be nignorant.
That's real life bro, no sticking lollipops up your ass and licking jesus's butthole man. People are getting raped,murdered and visiting the berrics daily. Deal with it.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2009, 05:09:49 AM »
i seriously can't believe people talk about fried chicken without the word popeyes

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2009, 05:18:08 AM »
i seriously can't believe people talk about fried chicken without the word popeyes

Ha, beat me... I was gonna say, nobody goes to KFC when there's a Popeye's or a Church's in town. That's like fried chicken blasphemy.