Author Topic: Lindsey Robertson  (Read 16773 times)

MikeyPioggia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lindsey Robertson
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »
i like lindsey cuz he skated to ol dirty, but im not feelin heelflip indys

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »
Lindsey kills it, be a shame if doesn't get picked up.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »
:-X  gomez clearly rockets all his fliptricks.  :-X

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't really like leveled fliptricks either, tweak it or GTFO.
[close]

eh?
[close]

i don't like perfectly leveled fliptricks, it looks too robotic. 
i like my tricks done with some style, thats just my preference, nothing more.     

i.e.  lewis marnells 360 flip right at the beginning of his nike part.  nice big pop and he catches it tweaked and no stupid spread eagle crap either.
i.e.  kalis in that chicago part in the vagina thread, he does a proper tweaked back foot catch heelflip off of some shit.
i.e.  levi brown in every photo/vid, tweaked like a motherfucker just the way i like them.

Your opinions on cologne, homosexuals and tattoos are pretty fucked up, and now you have confirmed your opinions on skateboarding are equally as stupid. But maybe you were just raised to dislike perfectly leveled flip tricks...

I like Lindsey and I also like heelflips, preferably leveled ones
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh?
[close]

i.e.  lewis marnells 360 flip right at the beginning of his nike part.  nice big pop and he catches it tweaked and no stupid spread eagle crap either.
i.e.  kalis in that chicago part in the vagina thread, he does a proper tweaked back foot catch heelflip off of some shit.
i.e.  levi brown in every photo/vid, tweaked like a motherfucker just the way i like them.

[close]

Your opinions on cologne, homosexuals and tattoos are pretty fucked up, and now you have confirmed your opinions on skateboarding are equally as stupid. But maybe you were just raised to dislike perfectly leveled flip tricks...

so you want to drag that stupid shit here, okay lets do this boys! 

1.  cologne???  oh, you mean mens perfume.  yeah theres something unmanly about smelling all fruity, flowery and delicious like some kind of chick.   its cool if you want to do it but it ain't for me.    

2.  my opinions on homosexuals?  no.  its my opinions what i THINK is homosexual. 
dudes that have both their ears pierced, wear all types of jewelry and braid their hair are doing what i consider are feminine acts of beautifying themselves.  i think theres something homosexual about being a cross dresser....not that theres anything wrong with that. 
BTW, your sig is making fun of steve berra by saying hes a homosexual.  so to you, being homosexual is an type of insult.  thats not blatantly hypocritical in the slightest.     

3.  most people have terrible tattoos, i mean the worst tattoos ever!  i feel people in biker gangs and people that serve in the military should be the only ones allowed to get them.  everyone else should just stop the madness.  hot chicks get a free pass. 

4.  i don't care for rocket or bland flat leveled fliptricks, that shit just ain't my thing.  theres a few dudes who can do proper tweaked out heelflips and i don't care to see the ugly kind.  its gnarly that someone is doing down a 20 flat 20 but i still don't want to see a rocket ass heelflip or a rocket ass switch heelflip, its sick but its still ugly IMO.   

5.  and because you don't agree with my opinions, it makes me a terrible person, boohoo.       

and just to clarify, i was using levi browns tweak style of kickflip to describe what i like visually in a fliptrick.  i think wieger, kalis, cliff, the nuge, and rodrigo tx do proper looking heelflips.  i'm sure there are more dudes who got a mean one but i can't think of them right now.   

Killuminated1

• Rep: -38
    • my youboob avatar image
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 08:41:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in my experience the only people who hate on any trick are peopel who cant do them well
[close]

[close]

i can do hardflips.  i fucking hate hardflips.  you need a new theory.
[close]

It would make since that if you can do a trick very well that you would enjoy doing or seeing them right?

So by that logic you have shitty hardflips :)

...or it could be because hardflips are both overrated and over done.  the name itself is a misnomer because it's easier than kickflips to me (i know its different for everyone).  the gayest fucks in the industry, no, the whole of skateboarding, practice hardflips half the time they're out skating.  if you disagree with that all i need for evidence is the entire city stars team, and never mind the gangsta in the famous tee that quit after two years of skating but decides to show up at the skatepark in an effort to "get back in da skateboard game" and does vertical pop shove its.  is that too specific or has everyone seen that?

there are myriad reasons to hate hardflips that i could go into, but i think you get the idea.  oh, and mine are legit.  still, i die on the inside every time i do one.
friendless virgin

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
there are myriad reasons to hate hardflips that i could go into, but i think you get the idea.  oh, and mine are legit.  still, i die on the inside every time i do one.

that shits funny has hell because i can do heelflips but i try not to because its hurt my eyes.  lol!   

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »
can someone explain to me WHY one trick can be considered uglier than another.
some are understandable (circus trickery bullshit), but i've always assumed the skater makes a trick look good, not the trick itself.

heelflips aren't any harder or easier than kickflips, and don't look THAT much different from one another. flip the board one way with your toes and flicked the other way with the heel.

and if hardflips are gay cause they're played out, than 360 flips are even gayer, nearly every skater this past decade has included a clip of a360 flip variation.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh?
[close]

[close]

[close]

1.  cologne???  oh, you mean mens perfume.  yeah theres something unmanly about smelling all fruity, flowery and delicious like some kind of chick.   its cool if you want to do it but it ain't for me.    

2.  my opinions on homosexuals?  no.  its my opinions what i THINK is homosexual. 
dudes that have both their ears pierced, wear all types of jewelry and braid their hair are doing what i consider are feminine acts of beautifying themselves.  i think theres something homosexual about being a cross dresser....not that theres anything wrong with that. 
BTW, your sig is making fun of steve berra by saying hes a homosexual.  so to you, being homosexual is an type of insult.  thats not blatantly hypocritical in the slightest.     

3.  most people have terrible tattoos, i mean the worst tattoos ever!  i feel people in biker gangs and people that serve in the military should be the only ones allowed to get them.  everyone else should just stop the madness.  hot chicks get a free pass. 

4.  i don't care for rocket or bland flat leveled fliptricks, that shit just ain't my thing.  theres a few dudes who can do proper tweaked out heelflips and i don't care to see the ugly kind.  its gnarly that someone is doing down a 20 flat 20 but i still don't want to see a rocket ass heelflip or a rocket ass switch heelflip, its sick but its still ugly IMO.   

5.  and because you don't agree with my opinions, it makes me a terrible person, boohoo.       

and just to clarify, i was using levi browns tweak style of kickflip to describe what i like visually in a fliptrick.  i think wieger, kalis, cliff, the nuge, and rodrigo tx do proper looking heelflips.  i'm sure there are more dudes who got a mean one but i can't think of them right now.   

Calling someone who is straight a homosexual is considered an insult by the majority of people in America. My sig with Steve saying he enjoys anal sex with men is obviously a joke meant to annoy Steve Berra because I think he is a kook. I don't have a hillbilly mentality like you, telling people what is masculine, what is feminine, and what characteristics define what a homosexual is. It's obvious you're an intolerant bigot
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »
what the fuck

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Calling someone who is straight a homosexual is considered an insult by the majority of people in America. My sig with Steve saying he enjoys anal sex with men is obviously a joke meant to annoy Steve Berra because I think he is a kook. I don't have a hillbilly mentality like you, telling people what is masculine, what is feminine, and what characteristics define what a homosexual is. It's obvious you're an intolerant bigot

ohhh, so because the majority of america thinks being a homosexual is an insult, it makes it okay for you to use it as an insult, you know, because the masses say its okay.  so if the masses were to say its okay to call black people n-word, you'd use that as an insult to annoy someone you think is a kook?  i don't know man, thats bit of a stretch but it would completely excuse you from being a racist because the majority is okay with it.  so thats how bigoted homophobic intolerant hypocrite's mind works.   

a hillbilly mentality?  i grew up in brooklyn, fool! 

clearly you are guilty of 1, 2 and 3 maybe 4 as well. 
it must suck to know you're a feminine smelling cross dresser with bad tattoos that can't do proper heelflips.   :'( 
i'm using your feminine traits as joke to annoy you because i think you're a kook, so its all okay now.   

and before i forget, let me add some new ones to that list...

6.  hair care products.  if you use hairspray, gel, mousee, or any other feminine hair care products that make you look like one of those douches on jersey shore, you got problems.  also, if your shampoo smells like apples or some kind of flower or fruit, then you must be a fruitcake of some sort.  men are supposed to smell like soap not the scent of fresh peaches in a summer breeze.   

7.  tight pants.  you striving to be a ballerina or something?  if i can count how many rides you have left on your metrocard, your pants are too fuckin tight.  FYI, tights are for people who perform musicals on broadway and most men who perform on broadway give off that certain vibe you know.   

8.  trying to hard to match your outfit.  nothing wrong with putting in a little effort to make sure you look decent but when you spend a bunch of time trying to match everything theres something very feminine about it.  my mom along with every other female in america spends a ton of time trying to match their entire outfits.  the have all these accessories, matching shoes and belts, etc.   shes a female so she cares about such things so if you are a male that cares about such things, what does that make you?   

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2009, 10:20:24 PM »
hah...here we go again

wheee!

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

ohhh, so because the majority of america thinks being a homosexual is an insult, it makes it okay for you to use it as an insult, you know, because the masses say its okay.  so if the masses were to say its okay to call black people n-word, you'd use that as an insult to annoy someone you think is a kook?  i don't know man, thats bit of a stretch but it would completely excuse you from being a racist because the majority is okay with it.  so thats how bigoted homophobic intolerant hypocrite's mind works.   

a hillbilly mentality?  i grew up in brooklyn, fool! 

clearly you are guilty of 1, 2 and 3 maybe 4 as well. 
it must suck to know you're a feminine smelling cross dresser with bad tattoos that can't do proper heelflips.   :'( 
i'm using your feminine traits as joke to annoy you because i think you're a kook, so its all okay now.   

and before i forget, let me add some new ones to that list...

6.  hair care products.  if you use hairspray, gel, mousee, or any other feminine hair care products that make you look like one of those douches on jersey shore, you got problems.  also, if your shampoo smells like apples or some kind of flower or fruit, then you must be a fruitcake of some sort.  men are supposed to smell like soap not the scent of fresh peaches in a summer breeze.   

7.  tight pants.  you striving to be a ballerina or something?  if i can count how many rides you have left on your metrocard, your pants are too fuckin tight.  FYI, tights are for people who perform musicals on broadway and most men who perform on broadway give off that certain vibe you know.   

8.  trying to hard to match your outfit.  nothing wrong with putting in a little effort to make sure you look decent but when you spend a bunch of time trying to match everything theres something very feminine about it.  my mom along with every other female in america spends a ton of time trying to match their entire outfits.  the have all these accessories, matching shoes and belts, etc.   shes a female so she cares about such things so if you are a male that cares about such things, what does that make you?   

i don't rocket my flip tricks, i hate rocketed shit as well. i was talking about you hating on leveled flip tricks. nothing wrong with them. and for the high ass expectations you apparently have for every skater, i'm hoping you're fucking amazing at skateboarding, and tweak every flip trick you do.

not all cologne is "fruity" smelling or whatever. i don't wear it, but i've actually never smelled any cologne that smells like fruit or has a scent that could be mistaken for perfume. they're completely different smells and anyone who isn't a hillbilly (borrowing from cigarettebeer) can clearly recognize it.

you say you don't have a problem with homosexuals but criticize people for having homosexual qualities. i don't care if you put "not that there's anything wrong with that," kramer. clearly, you hate gay people, so just admit it.

i agree with you on tattoos, trying to hard to match, and haircare products. as long as pants are corey duffel-tight, i don't mind them.

J_Rog

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
Wow, that was an inept waste of time. Back on topic; B&H or Pall Mall?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:28:18 AM by J_Rog »

era

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 12:29:45 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh?
[close]

[close]

Stenger levels his flip tricks and Stenger has fucking sick style.  Always psyched to see Stenger flippin his board.  You sir (The one talking about level flip tricks being lame) are an idiot.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 03:23:56 AM »
Woah I'm so gay according to faster. I still believe he's joking though, because if I follow correctly he has mentioned so many things that make us gay that probably 95% of all young men are gay.

Only out of curiousity faster: do you really not use shampoo? Do you honestly use a bar of soap to wash your hair?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 04:02:00 AM »
This thread is a homosexual.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 05:12:52 AM »
Expand Quote
in my experience the only people who hate on any trick are peopel who cant do them well
[close]

Nah I'd just say heelflips especially because its such a simple trick that a lot of people cant do. I can do them prettty good off flat... but it is pretty tough to tweak them down when you are doing them down high up stairs or gaps. i admit mine rocket pretty much every time i do them down stuff but im sure i have done some nice ones too. i dont really skate high up stairs or gaps that much anymore though cause im blown out. i can also the double heelflip but those are basically elton john rocket man, especially when i think about the one i did to win the game of skate last night. but it is not impossible to level out a double heel i have done a couple good ones before.

the real place for heelflips is in and out of manuals. those i got locked. it is impossible to rocket a heelflip out of a manual. it is literally impossible the only way to do it and actually land it is to kick down and out. it looks tight as hell too and hardly anyone ever does a heelflip out of a manual on any video. heelflip nosemanny is a sick one too. i have only done it once though its really hard. but those obviously never rocket either.
ONTARIO CANADA

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 08:01:51 AM »
Again, I'm totally gay.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »
What about Greco's switchflip? I'm into it.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »
Faster I now think you're either a repressed homosexual or you are playing some Andy Coughman type joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVicCD8FmMs

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2009, 08:36:08 AM »
So where you all think Robertson had ended up?

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
Faster you are a fucking joke. Fuck you and your joke of a skate shop. You probably use it as a way to lure children into your apartment.

Bigot.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »
i don't rocket my flip tricks, i hate rocketed shit as well. i was talking about you hating on leveled flip tricks. nothing wrong with them. and for the high ass expectations you apparently have for every skater, i'm hoping you're fucking amazing at skateboarding, and tweak every flip trick you do.

not all cologne is "fruity" smelling or whatever. i don't wear it, but i've actually never smelled any cologne that smells like fruit or has a scent that could be mistaken for perfume. they're completely different smells and anyone who isn't a hillbilly (borrowing from cigarettebeer) can clearly recognize it.

you say you don't have a problem with homosexuals but criticize people for having homosexual qualities. i don't care if you put "not that there's anything wrong with that," kramer. clearly, you hate gay people, so just admit it.

i agree with you on tattoos, trying to hard to match, and haircare products. as long as pants are corey duffel-tight, i don't mind them.

i don't have high expectations, i just know what i like.  i don't understand how thats a problem for you?  i never claim to be awesome at skateboarding but i try to style my tricks out the way i prefer to seeing them done.  again, i don't understand how thats a problem for you?

i never said they smelled the same but you're right, they are completely different smells.  womens perfume smells like womens perfume, mens perfume smells like mens perfume.  your point being?  

whos criticizing homosexuals? and whos hating on gay people?  i will admit i'm criticizing straight people who do gay shit but in no way are those things the same.  

Stenger levels his flip tricks and Stenger has fucking sick style.  Always psyched to see Stenger flippin his board.  You sir (The one talking about level flip tricks being lame) are an idiot.

i'm down for stenger, he gets a free pass for being awesome even if he levels all his flip tricks.  i would still prefer if he tweaked them but i can see how that would make me an idiot.

Woah I'm so gay according to faster. I still believe he's joking though, because if I follow correctly he has mentioned so many things that make us gay that probably 95% of all young men are gay.

Only out of curiousity faster: do you really not use shampoo? Do you honestly use a bar of soap to wash your hair?

it doesn't make someone a homosexual if they're guilty of these things, they're just guilty of doing things that homosexual people do.  i don't have a problem with gay people doing gay things, i have a problem with straight people doing gay things.  like today i saw a dude who plunked his eye brows, i could tell he was straight but plunking your eyebrows is something a gay person would do.   

i use soap time to time when i run out of mens shampoo.  when i say mens shampoo, i mean the commercial on TV has only dudes in it washing their hair.  if there are chicks, flowers, bees, butterflies, and/or sounds of the wilderness or oceans, thats women shampoo.   

Faster I now think you're either a repressed homosexual or you are playing some Andy Coughman type joke.

ohh, i must be joking now but last week i was being totally serious. 
BTW, i'm a repressed homosexual that moonlights as an andy kaufman look-a-like. 

Faster you are a fucking joke. Fuck you and your joke of a skate shop. You probably use it as a way to lure children into your apartment.
Bigot.

you are clearly guility of 1,2,3, 6,7 and 8, maybe even 4?

i have a ton of questions for you, hope you can answer them all truthfully. 
don't you work at zumiez or something?  how long have you been luring little children in the backroom for one of your specials? 
as a straight person, what its like doing things that gay males and women do?  do you have a cycle, like do you ovulate now?  i bet you got more dudes approaching you.  its cool if you're gay my dude, no ones hating you for it.   i accept your choice and i wish you the best of luck in finding true happiness, after all thats what we're all looking for in the end.   

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
    • AnotherDudeWithABlog avatar image
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »
So....................

Lindsey Robertson?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »
only robertsons should do heelflip tricks
ONTARIO CANADA

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2009, 10:01:21 AM »
Faster- Im 25, a father and a husband. I dont work at Zumiez but have been working in the Canadian skateboard industry for the last 7 or 8 years of my life. I wear tight pants and have since about 2001, but like what I wear is any measure of my worth as a human being. You shouldnt be even the slightest bit concerned what I wear, you are though. Plus you do it in a derogatory manner which makes you a bigot. I dont wear cologne and rarely use shampoo, but if I did it wouldn't matter, Id still be more of a man than you because of your insecurity's.

Your pathetic grey market skateshop doesn't mean shit in the conversation, I apologize for bringing it up. People like you shouldnt be part of something as equal and diverse as skateboarding, because people who are true dont give a fuck what your wearing more so if your out skating and having fun. You might want to rethink your career path, customer service and bigotry dont really go hand in hand.

Oh and I am clearly not gay as I'm married with children and am not particularly fond of Lyndsay Robertson or "tweaking my shit out".

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2009, 10:30:20 AM »
Woah dude, Faster, you always seemed cool before, you were kinda kookin it in your other cologne thread, but now you're full on kookin it bro.

You sound really really ignorant and stupid.

Also I was serious in the other thread. I want to know what you think of men who like to receive butthole pleasures from women.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 10:44:44 AM by Watson »

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »
Faster! seems like the kind of human being that can stand in a self-dug crater with a shovel in hand and say that they're indeed not digging a hole whatsoever.

Stauffer

• Rep: 8
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2009, 11:11:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i don't have high expectations, i just know what i like.  i don't understand how thats a problem for you?  i never claim to be awesome at skateboarding but i try to style my tricks out the way i prefer to seeing them done.  again, i don't understand how thats a problem for you?

i never said they smelled the same but you're right, they are completely different smells.  womens perfume smells like womens perfume, mens perfume smells like mens perfume.  your point being?  

whos criticizing homosexuals? and whos hating on gay people?  i will admit i'm criticizing straight people who do gay shit but in no way are those things the same.  

Expand Quote
[close]

i'm down for stenger, he gets a free pass for being awesome even if he levels all his flip tricks.  i would still prefer if he tweaked them but i can see how that would make me an idiot.

Expand Quote

[close]

it doesn't make someone a homosexual if they're guilty of these things, they're just guilty of doing things that homosexual people do.  i don't have a problem with gay people doing gay things, i have a problem with straight people doing gay things.  like today i saw a dude who plunked his eye brows, i could tell he was straight but plunking your eyebrows is something a gay person would do.   

i use soap time to time when i run out of mens shampoo.  when i say mens shampoo, i mean the commercial on TV has only dudes in it washing their hair.  if there are chicks, flowers, bees, butterflies, and/or sounds of the wilderness or oceans, thats women shampoo.   

Expand Quote
[close]

ohh, i must be joking now but last week i was being totally serious. 
BTW, i'm a repressed homosexual that moonlights as an andy kaufman look-a-like. 

Expand Quote
Bigot.
[close]

you are clearly guility of 1,2,3, 6,7 and 8, maybe even 4?

i have a ton of questions for you, hope you can answer them all truthfully. 
don't you work at zumiez or something?  how long have you been luring little children in the backroom for one of your specials? 
as a straight person, what its like doing things that gay males and women do?  do you have a cycle, like do you ovulate now?  i bet you got more dudes approaching you.  its cool if you're gay my dude, no ones hating you for it.   i accept your choice and i wish you the best of luck in finding true happiness, after all thats what we're all looking for in the end.   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can a grown-ass man be as close-minded/stupid/ignorant as this? It is mind-boggling. He has a nice little box for "things that gay men do" and a nice little box for "things that straight men do" and GODDAMN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE if the contents of them boxes get mixed up. Who are you to define exclusively what it is that men are to do and gay men/women are to do? There was recently a study conducted on a man who was determined to be pathologically insane due to his sexual insecurities (he had erectile dysfunction). Your opinions echo his to a degree that borders on frightening.