Author Topic: Lindsey Robertson  (Read 16774 times)

H8R part 4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lindsey Robertson
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »
Faster- Im 25, a father and a husband. I dont work at Zumiez but have been working in the Canadian skateboard industry for the last 7 or 8 years of my life. I wear tight pants and have since about 2001, but like what I wear is any measure of my worth as a human being. You shouldnt be even the slightest bit concerned what I wear, you are though. Plus you do it in a derogatory manner which makes you a bigot. I dont wear cologne and rarely use shampoo, but if I did it wouldn't matter, Id still be more of a man than you because of your insecurity's.

Your pathetic grey market skateshop doesn't mean shit in the conversation, I apologize for bringing it up. People like you shouldnt be part of something as equal and diverse as skateboarding, because people who are true dont give a fuck what your wearing more so if your out skating and having fun. You might want to rethink your career path, customer service and bigotry dont really go hand in hand.

Oh and I am clearly not gay as I'm married with children and am not particularly fond of Lyndsay Robertson or "tweaking my shit out".

oh so you work at west49 then.

how is my opinion derogatory?  you must think that someone being gay is something bad/negative.  wouldn't that make you the hypocritical homophobic bigot?     

i don't care about the way you dress, what you smell like or anything else yo do.  why do you feel i'm singling you out?  why get all bent out of shape?  is there some truth in what i'm saying?  why so insecure?  why do you even care?   

straight people who do gay things can have children, how does that change the fact that straight males are doing things that gay people partake in? 

Woah dude, Faster, you always seemed cool before, you were kinda kookin it in your other cologne thread, but now you're full on kookin it bro.

You sound really really ignorant and stupid.

Also I was serious in the other thread. I want to know what you think of men who like to receive butthole pleasures from women.

i love how my opinion on straight people doing gay things negates my coolness.  thats not ignorant or stupid and i'm obviously full-on kookin it.  how am i homophobic?  because i'm pointing out shit that gay people do?  how am i the one that ignorant/stupid one when you can't actually read or comprehend what i'm posting?   instead you make up your own version of my opinions then put a spin on it to make it into something negative to try and turn it around on me.  you should be in politics, you'd be great at it.   

men who like to receive butthole pleasures from women are more than likely homosexuals.  its cool though, as i said before, i don't have a problem with gay people who do gay things, i have a problem with straight people who do gay things. 

Faster! seems like the kind of human being that can stand in a self-dug crater with a shovel in hand and say that they're indeed not digging a hole whatsoever.

how am i digging a hole exactly?  because the oh so feminine slap consensus says so?  its not my fault some of these dudes are into smelling pretty and cross dressing.  gay people can do it but when straight people do it, they're crossed the line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can a grown-ass man be as close-minded/stupid/ignorant as this? It is mind-boggling. He has a nice little box for "things that gay men do" and a nice little box for "things that straight men do" and GODDAMN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE if the contents of them boxes get mixed up. Who are you to define exclusively what it is that men are to do and gay men/women are to do? There was recently a study conducted on a man who was determined to be pathologically insane due to his sexual insecurities (he had erectile dysfunction). Your opinions echo his to a degree that borders on frightening.

how am i close minded?  i'm just pointing out things that straight people do that gay people also do. 

yes theres a nice little box for being gay and not being gay.  thats why there are straight people and gay people.  if you like males, you're gay.  if you like females, you're straight.  theres no right or wrong, whats the problem? 

i'm not authority on anything that is straight or gay, i don't believe i said anything of the sort.  why take my post so literally as if it was specifically meant for you?

why does everybody think when someone says "gay" its something negative?  nothing could be further from the truth.  being gay is totally awesome!  being a straight person and doing gay things is not so awesome.  whats the problem?     

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »
i love how my opinion on straight people doing gay things negates my coolness.  thats not ignorant or stupid and i'm obviously full-on kookin it.  how am i homophobic?  because i'm pointing out shit that gay people do?  how am i the one that ignorant/stupid one when you can't actually read or comprehend what i'm posting?   instead you make up your own version of my opinions then put a spin on it to make it into something negative to try and turn it around on me.  you should be in politics, you'd be great at it.  

men who like to receive butthole pleasures from women are more than likely homosexuals.  its cool though, as i said before, i don't have a problem with gay people who do gay things, i have a problem with straight people who do gay things.

What the fuck are you talking about? I CAN read and comprehend what you are posting. And I think it's a silly and ignorant point of view to think if someone's shampoo smells like peaches or apples then they are a sissy boy who may be a homosexual.

I didn't make up any version of your opinions and, I didn't put any spins on them to make them negative, and I didn't try and turn it around on you. Read my post. All I said is that you're coming off as sounding very ignorant.

You got a serious case of the Berras goin on here.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
Expand Quote
i love how my opinion on straight people doing gay things negates my coolness.  thats not ignorant or stupid and i'm obviously full-on kookin it.  how am i homophobic?  because i'm pointing out shit that gay people do?  how am i the one that ignorant/stupid one when you can't actually read or comprehend what i'm posting?   instead you make up your own version of my opinions then put a spin on it to make it into something negative to try and turn it around on me.  you should be in politics, you'd be great at it.  

[close]

What the fuck are you talking about? I CAN read and comprehend what you are posting. And I think it's a silly and ignorant point of view to think if someone's shampoo smells like peaches or apples then they are a sissy boy who may be a homosexual.

I didn't make up any version of your opinions and, I didn't put any spins on them to make them negative, and I didn't try and turn it around on you. Read my post. All I said is that you're coming off as sounding very ignorant.

why don't you read my post then?  because its seems you made your own assumptions of what i was saying.  like i was bashing gay people/gay culture in someway when i've done nothing of the sort.  but thats how you dudes are trying to sell it right?   

if your shampoo smells like apples and peaches then you smell like a chick.  dudes who smell like chicks are usually gay.  how is that an insult?  unless you think being gay is some kind of insult? 
i know it was pointed out earlier that the majority of people in america think its an insult to be gay, so its alright for you to think that being gay is something negative.  the majority says so.

but you dudes are right, i'm a homophobic bigot even though i haven't said one negative about gay people. 
if anything my posts would suggest that i'm a heterophobic bigot because i've only had negative things to say about straight people.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »
damn faster, you are kooking it to an unbelievable extent.
regardless of sexuality, people can act however the fuck they want. what don't you understand about that and why do you keep defending such a regular ass opinion?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »
if your shampoo smells like apples and peaches then you smell like a chick.  dudes who smell like chicks are usually gay. 

Maybe I just want to smell nice.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote
if your shampoo smells like apples and peaches then you smell like a chick.  dudes who smell like chicks are usually gay. 
[close]

I second that

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 01:36:44 PM »
regardless of sexuality, people can act however the fuck they want. what don't you understand about that and why do you keep defending such a regular ass opinion?

straight people, gay people, all people are free to do whatever they want, just like i'm free to post my regular ass opinion on what activities that i think both straight people and gay people partake in. 
i get it, its okay for you dudes to post your opinions on peoples religious choices(berra, josiah) but its not okay for me to post my opinions on peoples sexuality?   thats some double standard you got going there.     

i'm not defending my regular ass opinion, i'm explaining it to those who can't read and comprehend up in this piece.  i went from being a homophobic bigot to closed minded homosexual that says things in a derogatory manner, i'm ignorant, i'm stupid, i'm regular, and now i'm just straight kookin it!   i don't know my dudes, why not just pick something and stick with it?  instead of reaching for straws trying to find a new way to spin this back at me in some negative way.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I second that

i'll third it. 
i don't see anything wrong it either but i think we can agree theres a difference between wanting to smell clean and wanting to smell like a woman.   

Baby Rabies

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »
Man, Faster! you are a goon.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
Faster, you need to quit, man.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2009, 02:08:25 PM »
My gf has some peach lotion and I totally hate the way it smells, I'm no longer gay!

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »
don't worry guys. faster! is just drunk again, he's just kidding
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »
My gf has some peach lotion and I totally hate the way it smells, I'm no longer gay!
i knew you'd come around! 

you dudes turned into some lynching session trying to turn everything around on me.  much like people are trying to do now other than this time i'm actually sober and can defend myself.  now you dudes are all failing horribly and getting called out on your own homophobia and insecurities.  

i think its sad how many of the so called pals pretend to be cool with you but if enough people jump on the hate wagon, they'll quickly turn against you and forget everything else.  half you guys are the furthest thing from being pals, most of you only come here waiting to tear someone down whenever the chance arises much like a bunch of douche bag jocks would.  its sad to begin with but its even more sad for the dudes who are their 20s and 30s that stay doing it around here like its some cool shit....let get him!  don't worry, i got your back, i'll gnar you man....its fucking pathetic.             

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2009, 02:52:29 PM »
but c'mon, apples?

they smell good, man or woman

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2009, 02:53:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i knew you'd come around! 

Expand Quote
[close]

i think its sad how many of the so called pals pretend to be cool with you but if enough people jump on the hate wagon, they'll quickly turn against you and forget everything else.  half you guys are the furthest thing from being pals, most of you only come here waiting to tear someone down whenever the chance arises much like a bunch of douche bag jocks would.  its sad to begin with but its even more sad for the dudes who are their 20s and 30s that stay doing it around here like its some cool shit....let get him!  don't worry, i got your back, i'll gnar you man....its fucking pathetic.             

u suck just as bad as the guys yer talking about
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »
i can honestly say that i'm not jumping on some faster! "hate wagon" because i've always thought you sucked
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
I'm super skinny but only drink diet soda. And I'm married to a woman.

Straight dude acting gay?

Stauffer

• Rep: 8
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can a grown-ass man be as close-minded/stupid/ignorant as this? It is mind-boggling. He has a nice little box for "things that gay men do" and a nice little box for "things that straight men do" and GODDAMN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE if the contents of them boxes get mixed up. Who are you to define exclusively what it is that men are to do and gay men/women are to do? There was recently a study conducted on a man who was determined to be pathologically insane due to his sexual insecurities (he had erectile dysfunction). Your opinions echo his to a degree that borders on frightening.

how am i close minded?  i'm just pointing out things that straight people do that gay people also do. 

yes theres a nice little box for being gay and not being gay.  thats why there are straight people and gay people.  if you like males, you're gay.  if you like females, you're straight.  theres no right or wrong, whats the problem? 

i'm not authority on anything that is straight or gay, i don't believe i said anything of the sort.  why take my post so literally as if it was specifically meant for you?

why does everybody think when someone says "gay" its something negative?  nothing could be further from the truth.  being gay is totally awesome!  being a straight person and doing gay things is not so awesome.  whats the problem?     

[/quote]

You are amazing. I never once insinuated that you claimed that being gay was either good or bad.

You do not limit the boundaries of your definition of homosexuality to having an amorous attraction to the same sex as you just claimed. Your boxes encompass such things as "tight trousers" (which are designed specifically for actors in Broadway musicals? HAHAHA) shampoo with labels that have flowers on them, and having matching clothes. This is why your boxes exemplify your close-mindedness. You are very much acting the authority of what constitutes being gay and what doesn't. What if someone just likes the smell of apples? What if someone matches their clothing because certain girls find it attractive and said guy wants to get in these girls' pants? What if someone wears tight pants for the same reasons? All your frog-looking-out-of-a-well perspective affords you is the thought that since girls do these things if a guy does them too he must be girly and thus gay. That is why it smells of masculine insecurity, because you are able to focus on nothing else in regards to the criteria you've given.

Take your post literally? Am I supposed to find metaphorical meaning in you calling straight, male users of scented shampoo being straight people acting gay? Or take it less literally? I didn't know there were varying degrees to literalism, unless you are trying to say that your claim is half-assed and shouldn't be taken seriously.

The problem is you are using arbitrary, close-minded (for the aforementioned reasons), and bigoted criteria to judge others (not as being gay or not gay and that being a good or bad thing, but in saying that straight-man-acting-gay is bad).

Jesus Christ, Amen.

J_Rog

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »
No. you know, if I acted however the 'fuck I want' I'd be in jail for the rest of my life. However, I'm sure if my desires included anal fisting and mincing about like Will & Grace someone would give me a fucking medal.

BriDen

« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »

A wedding ring is a piece of jewelry, so according to my calculations...

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »
this topic really needs a photo of you "faster!" we gotta see what type of dude is sayin' all of this.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »
but c'mon, apples?
they smell good, man or woman

i like eating apples, i like drinking apple juice, i don't care to smell like apples.
its fine if you do though, i'm not knocking you.

u suck just as bad as the guys yer talking about

i don't think i've ever played get the kook like a lot of these dudes like to do.  i didn't even realize you had a problem with me?  i think this may be the first time you've even replied to one of my posts but okay.

i can honestly say that i'm not jumping on some faster! "hate wagon" because i've always thought you sucked

you mentioned this before and i feel the same way.
you never have anything relevant to say and you post only to be a dick to people, kind of like you're doing now.
but hey, at least you're consistent.

nothing wrong with being skinny.  nothing wrong with diet soda unless you order a double cheeseburger deluxe with a side of chili cheese fries thinking you're going to lose weight. you seem pretty straight to me.    

Expand Quote
[close]

A wedding ring is a piece of jewelry, so according to my calculations...

nope.  i said wedding rings and watches are okay.
earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are questionable.

this topic really needs a photo of you "faster!" we gotta see what type of dude is sayin' all of this.

put your slap detective hat on and find me.
i'm sure theres pictures of me out there that are begging for a photococking
seriously though, why do you want to see me so bad?, its kind of disturbing...

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

why don't you read my post then?  because its seems you made your own assumptions of what i was saying.  like i was bashing gay people/gay culture in someway when i've done nothing of the sort.  but thats how you dudes are trying to sell it right?   

if your shampoo smells like apples and peaches then you smell like a chick.  dudes who smell like chicks are usually gay.  how is that an insult?  unless you think being gay is some kind of insult? 
i know it was pointed out earlier that the majority of people in america think its an insult to be gay, so its alright for you to think that being gay is something negative.  the majority says so.

but you dudes are right, i'm a homophobic bigot even though i haven't said one negative about gay people. 
if anything my posts would suggest that i'm a heterophobic bigot because i've only had negative things to say about straight people.

Dude, you're the one making assumption of what I'M saying, and the one who is not reading my posts. Read them. Find one part where I call you homophobic, or where I saw the majority of people blah blah fuckin blah.

All I said is that you sound like a fucking idiot, and I am guessing you are a fucking idiot.

i think its sad how many of the so called pals pretend to be cool with you but if enough people jump on the hate wagon, they'll quickly turn against you and forget everything else.    

Or do you think it's possible that people just disagree with your ignorant, stupid opinions regarding the rules of masculinity? No hate wagon, just that people think what you're saying is stupid.

You're right, you have the right to have whatever opinion you want about what a man should or should not do, no matter how stupid and ignorant it is. We all have the right to tell you how stupid and ignorant we think you're being.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
It's kinda funny how absoloutly everyone can see how stipid faster is being, not a single post defending him or agreeing with him.

Oh, faster, you said you respected someones "choice" of being homosexual... that's really all you need right there

J_Rog

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »
Yes, because as Martin Luther King famously said "I dream of a day when we judge everyone on the way the look, and NOT the content of their character". Jesus, you really are a feckless moron.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »
ay yo mr. 4th quarter, i just want the whole package for some visual aide, i've done enough judging on this goon's character, i just wouldn't mind seein' what head it's comin' from, you freckled asshole.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
It's kinda funny how absoloutly everyone can see how stipid faster is being, not a single post defending him or agreeing with him.

Oh, faster, you said you respected someones "choice" of being homosexual... that's really all you need right there

its absoloutly stipid that you can't even spell absolutely or stupid.  stupid.  :D

i didn't post that shit to get people to defend me or agree with me.
i'm just not trying to have these dudes throwing this bullshit in my face every time i post. 
and the best way to deal with bullshit is to air it out, and if they get it out of their system and let it go, we can all go about our lives.
i want to be able to chill here and not have to fend off people the whole time, fuck that, this is my spot as much as its theirs you know.       
so thats why i posted it.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »
typos means that people are dumb, it does not happen all the time. also, english is my first language, so you sure showed me, huh?

kevbo999

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2009, 04:53:06 PM »
You're STILL writing out paragraphs!?  Everyone agrees that the shit you're saying is just plain wrong.  Whoever raised you fucked up.  Seriously just focus and start over without voicing your thick headed opinions.  No one will ever take Faster! seriously after this shitstorm.

J_Rog

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
I don't think what he has said is wrong. He just didn't word it very well. This "tolerance" nonsense was handled already in that gerbil up the ass episode of South Park.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »
I take it back. This thread is a pimp.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'