Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself!  (Read 471262 times)

mandibleclaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 559
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Post a picture of yourself!
« Reply #780 on: April 20, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #781 on: April 20, 2010, 10:41:39 AM »

Me and my son

LOVE this photo. your son is adorable.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #782 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »

Port wine is tasty.  Especially in Oporto.

you remind me of andy from hot rod circuit. and yes, port wine is tasty. i go to boston a few times a year to bring my brother to and from school. we always stop at Bukowskis for some port wine.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #783 on: April 20, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
I had to shoot a fucked up opossum this morning before leaving the house... it was aggressively heading towards me while I was taking out some trash, so I hopped inside to grab my pea shooter and when I came out it was heading towards a puppy cage that my neighbor has (she raises pits).

If nobody's ever seen one of these up close, be warned that the play dead thing is just one thing they do... they have sharp claws, jaws like a dog, and they can wrap their tail around you if they freak. They disembowel cats, puppies, and anything else they think they can beat if playing dead doesn't work. Don't ever pick one up by the tail unless you know it's dead.

Also, they have glands that give off the smell of decomposition, which is why my face was stuck like that for over an hour. Fucking dank little bastard beasts.
I found some one who said hed eat.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #784 on: April 20, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Squirrels, rabbits, and other little rodents I'll eat, but never shall I ingest opossum meat.

When I get back home, I'm pretty sure I could unbag it and take the worst photo in the world... all the little parasites evacuating it. It's seriously fuckin gross, and I have a pretty solid constitution when it comes to things like that. The number of worms these fucks carry in their digestive system is fucking scary... and when they get out, they take any route they can find.

*gak*

Fuck, the parasites thing makes me worry about my puppy. He'll try to eat whatever and whenever I take him out to the front lawn he just starts eating grass. Who knows what he eats in my backyard when I let him loose.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #785 on: April 20, 2010, 08:57:19 PM »
Squirrels, rabbits, and other little rodents I'll eat, but never shall I ingest opossum meat.

When I get back home, I'm pretty sure I could unbag it and take the worst photo in the world... all the little parasites evacuating it. It's seriously fuckin gross, and I have a pretty solid constitution when it comes to things like that. The number of worms these fucks carry in their digestive system is fucking scary... and when they get out, they take any route they can find.

*gak*

wish i hadn't read this right before i'm about to eat
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #786 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:03 PM »
I had to shoot a fucked up opossum this morning before leaving the house... it was aggressively heading towards me while I was taking out some trash, so I hopped inside to grab my pea shooter and when I came out it was heading towards a puppy cage that my neighbor has (she raises pits).

If nobody's ever seen one of these up close, be warned that the play dead thing is just one thing they do... they have sharp claws, jaws like a dog, and they can wrap their tail around you if they freak. They disembowel cats, puppies, and anything else they think they can beat if playing dead doesn't work. Don't ever pick one up by the tail unless you know it's dead.

Also, they have glands that give off the smell of decomposition, which is why my face was stuck like that for over an hour. Fucking dank little bastard beasts.

Possum murderer

Expand Quote

[close]
you terrify me.

Really? Why? I'm just playing my violin there.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #787 on: April 21, 2010, 08:37:28 AM »
Expand Quote

*gak*
[close]

Fuck, the parasites thing makes me worry about my puppy. He'll try to eat whatever and whenever I take him out to the front lawn he just starts eating grass. Who knows what he eats in my backyard when I let him loose.

...a lot of it's because they eat carrion. Pretty sure the tropical environment doesn't help much either.

CigBeer... you good at that thing? I can play piano and sax a little, but stringed instruments of all types elude me.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #788 on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

*gak*
[close]

[close]

...a lot of it's because they eat carrion. Pretty sure the tropical environment doesn't help much either.

CigBeer... you good at that thing? I can play piano and sax a little, but stringed instruments of all types elude me.

Could have been worse Neal, could have been one of these assholes:

Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #789 on: April 21, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »
that guy you're sitting on has got some weird glasses dude

Derk the Jerk

• Rep: 61
  • Formerly Derka Derk
« Reply #790 on: April 21, 2010, 11:23:05 AM »

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #791 on: April 21, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »
Hair of a prince. ^

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #792 on: April 21, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »

Watch out, Rawb is on an anti-bigguywithbeardswhowearbeanies rampage.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #793 on: April 21, 2010, 06:15:13 PM »

You pop em with a .22?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #794 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:37 AM »
Expand Quote

Port wine is tasty.  Especially in Oporto.
[close]

you remind me of andy from hot rod circuit. and yes, port wine is tasty. i go to boston a few times a year to bring my brother to and from school. we always stop at Bukowskis for some port wine.

I'm not sure who hot rod circuit is, but judging from that picture, I can assure you that I'm no where near that person's level of douchebaggery.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #795 on: April 22, 2010, 10:03:35 AM »
It's not a beanie, it's a Virgin de Guadalupe bandanna

+1.  you're holding a box of cocks. 

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #796 on: April 22, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »
i hope the next photo you post is you pulling cocks out of that box.  i'll die!

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #797 on: April 22, 2010, 10:48:12 AM »
i'm actually LOL! 
can't repeat karma action for 24 hours!

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #798 on: April 22, 2010, 11:28:18 AM »
It's not a beanie, it's a Virgin de Guadalupe bandanna

I'm a fan of all things Virgin de Guadalupe.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #799 on: April 22, 2010, 03:27:50 PM »
Seriously. That shit keeps me up at night. If someone can explain it, you'll take a load off my mind.
If you're talking about magnets then, from what I can gather, its about the structure of the molecules. This is based off of a theory that I learned recently, so I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it has to do with the electron structure and the orbitals being filled. If the orbitals are completely filled. which would mean the electrons are all paired up, then it won't have a magnetic attraction (called diamagnetic) and if it has free electrons then it will have some sort of magnetic attraction (called paramagnetic). An example would be water having an electric charge. It is an O atom with 2 H atoms bonded to it. It has 2 pairs of free electrons which would make the steric number 4. So say that that gives you 4 "boxes", each of which holds e electrons. For electrons to go in the H atoms contribute 1 electron to hybridization and the lone electron pairs contribute 2 each. You fill in the boxes in such a way that you would have 2 boxes filled and 2 boxes with one each, leaving lone electrons. This leaves a dipole moment that could cause a water molecule to bond to other things, but also gives it a charge and creates magnetism.
Here is a picture of the water molecule

Heres a picture of a strong magnet in action, tearing water apart.

Sorry the explaination is weird or off at some points. I would have tried to explain it with what magnets are made of, but electron structure has so many exceptions further down the table, I'm not even completely sure I explained the water molecule correctly but you might get the gist of it. If I'm wrong, point it out and we'll try to get this shit straightened out.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #800 on: April 22, 2010, 03:34:26 PM »
i found these trails behind my place after moving to austin. nice fade, slams in loose dirt and rocks, epic nature = good times

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #801 on: April 22, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »
second picture=terrifying. you go down that thing?

Claude Tanner

• Rep: 24
« Reply #802 on: April 22, 2010, 04:11:03 PM »
i found these trails behind my place after moving to austin. nice fade, slams in loose dirt and rocks, epic nature = good times

Fuck ya! Mountain Biking is so much fun!

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #803 on: April 22, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
I have questions concerning mountainbiking: I found out there are some good trails in the forest and mountains near my place. Sooo I'm thinking about buying a mountainbike. Question: What are cheap mountainbikes that don't suck? How much should I invest minimum? Why should I go full suspension/hardtail?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #804 on: April 22, 2010, 11:59:39 PM »

I really like school..
Not that you resemble him in anyway but, I haven't seen a scowl like that since Dax Flame

ableSkateMag.com

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #805 on: April 23, 2010, 01:15:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

*gak*
[close]

[close]

That's rad you play sax, I'd really like to learn how to play one. I'm alright on it, I can play it with songs, but I'm not amazing on it, I've only had it since christmas. I play guitar, piano, bass, banjo, harmonica, drums and ukulele. This girl got me a mandolin and is bringing it to me next week so that should be fun to play.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #806 on: April 23, 2010, 10:05:30 AM »

That's fucking hilarious, best sequence I've seen around here in ages

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #807 on: April 23, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
I curse myself for quitting on the piano.  Pianos seem like they are the Latin language of instruments.  If you can speak Latin, you can learn any romance language so much easier.  If you can play piano, everything seems to come easier.  I played clarinet for awhile when I was in jr. high but quit because my friends made fun of me.  Regret that too, because I was actually really good at it.

I'd like to try my hand at stringed instruments some day.  I have a thing for cellos and stand up bass.  Cigbeer- that's rad you are so versatile in the music dept.  My brother in law plays a ton of instruments too, I asked him about strings and he said the hardest one to pick up was the banjo for him.  Same for you?

Yeah I definitely agree with your brother in law. Banjo was by far the hardest instrument I have ever learned.

Mr. DNA

« Reply #808 on: April 23, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »
I would love to play banjo, but I am struggling on the guitar. I pick it up whenever I get a free moment at home, which isn't enough.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #809 on: April 23, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »
I would love to play banjo, but I am struggling on the guitar. I pick it up whenever I get a free moment at home, which isn't enough.

If you get familiar with finger picking on guitar it definitely helps when you're learning the banjo. Also I think growing your fingernails out for picking is much easier than wearing those weird metal thing. Your right hand looks like a fucked up claw and some people think you have long nails to sniff drugs. Learning chords isn't really that hard because the banjo is tuned gdgbd. The top string is mainly used as a drone string so you just have to worry about the bottom four strings for basic chords. It's the same tuning as the bottom four strings as guitar except the very bottom string is tuned to d instead of e which is one step lower, so when playing a chord just fret it a step up from where you would normally fret it on guitar.