Author Topic: New Bobby Puleo interview...  (Read 19651 times)

H8R part 4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: New Bobby Puleo interview...
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2010, 07:43:29 AM »
maybe i'm just old fashioned but i usually pay for dinner, especially if i'm the one that asked them out.  then again, i've learned not to ask girls out to dinner on a first dates.  i discovered a lot of bitches say yes just to get a free meal out of you.  i usually just ask them if they want to go out drinks or coffee on first dates, then move onto dinner, movies and shit like that. 

Mr. DNA

« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »
  then again, i've learned not to ask girls out to dinner on a first dates.  i discovered a lot of bitches say yes just to get a free meal out of you. 

This is especially true when dating homeless women.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »
Expand Quote
  then again, i've learned not to ask girls out to dinner on a first dates.  i discovered a lot of bitches say yes just to get a free meal out of you. 

[close]

i should be posting this in the real confession thread but an extra value meal to get my knob polished is a good deal IMO.         

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2010, 10:02:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i should be posting this in the real confession thread but an extra value meal to get my knob polished is a good deal IMO.         

Haha what kind of girls put out after a trip to McDonalds?

Jura

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2010, 10:06:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Follow along guy...homeless ones do.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2010, 10:11:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

i'll swear it on a stack of the holiest bibles, no lie, me and boys picked up some chicks at the mall, we bought the girls some mcdonalds and we all got busy.  
her name was shy and she was the first black girl i ever had sex with and certainly not the last.  you know what they say, darker the meat sweeter the treat!  

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »
haha nice.

i went out with this fat chick a few weeks ago , met her on the internet, she didnt looko fat in the pic, but then i met her and she was fat. so then i was like fuck it ill still get the dinner im hungry, i go to pay for it, she like snatches it out of my hands and will not let me pay for it. i was stoked, so i said "do you want to come to my house after" and then i titty fucked her and she sucked my dick, then i didnt chill with her since. i feel bad though. i just couldnt introduce her to my friends id be embarrased.

side story unrelated -
my friend told me he met this girl online but she lived AN HOUR AWAY. he drove down to her place, knocked on her door, and some fucking dude answered the door. hes like "is girl X here?" hes like "yep, come on in." he goes in , there is 2 fat bitches sitting on a couch, nothing like the pic. he chilled for a few min, awkward as fuck, and then he said "he im gonna go on a timmies run (coffee), anyone want anything:?" they gave him 5 bucks for coffees, he just took the 5 and jetted back to cambridge.
ONTARIO CANADA

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »
you fucked shi reeves?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

yeahbro

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »