Author Topic: Hot Mom/Cougar thread  (Read 20867 times)

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
Re: Hot Mom/Cougar thread
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 05:49:29 PM »
Just like there's no such thing as a frontside indy air, there's no such thing as a 29 year old cougar. She might be a milf (depending on her deal), but cougars are older than that. I don't know how old, but it's somewhere at the point where there's some obvious aging, but the fruit ain't bad yet. When I think late 30's and above, I start thinking in the cougar category. 29 is still down in the 20's.

thank you grim
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2010, 05:56:04 PM »
i just want to say that everybody owes it to themselves to deliver pizzas at least once in their life. that job is so much fun. i've moved "up" in employment but still make a little less money and have a lot less fun working in an office. you get to hang out and drive around all day and it pays good. every week at least one fucked up thing happens to break up the monotony and your manager doesn't care if you come in high because he took mushrooms before his shift and is blasting helloween. perfect. i'm thinking about doing it when i retire.

i delivered pizza for a while one summer in college.  i wish i could say my experience was as cool.   i definitely delivered pizza to a lot of houses that had hot MILFs answering the door, but oddly enough none of them invited me inside to fuck my brains out like in the movies.

pluses:  get to drive around and listen to music.  tips (sometimes).  don't have to deal with stupid shit at restaurant like mopping the floors

minuses:  wear and tear on your car.  fucked up directions to peoples houses.  walking through sketchy neighborhoods with a pocket full of cash.  people not tipping.  every douchebag you pass coming up with the joke "hey, is that for me?" as if they had invented it
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »
I was a manager at a fucking awesome local pizza place for about eight months before that shit closed because the owner couldn't manage money worth shit. I needed some extra cash, so on nights when somebody else was managing, I'd come in as a driver (which was dope, because I had a manager's hourly wage on top of tips). No awesome stories whatsoever, but I did once get in a war of words with a dude in front of his kids because he flipped because i was five minutes late. That guy never ordered from us again.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2010, 09:08:11 PM »
well i don't have a story about pizzas, buuut http://cougarlife.com/

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
next to fat chicks, cougars are God's greatest gift to man.  And if you've got a big cougar on your hands... oh man prepare to get your blankity blank slurped down like nobody's business.....

Oh yeah...older girls swallow with no hesitation whatsoever.  It's awesome!!  That 34 year old I slayed in Oz sucked back 2 loads within a few hours.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 12:02:54 PM »
next to fat chicks, cougars are God's greatest gift to man.  And if you've got a big cougar on your hands... oh man prepare to get your blankity blank slurped down like nobody's business.....
idk about the fat chicks

Baby Rabies

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »
I made out with a 33 year old Norweigan chick once but I was too drunk to remember it at the time. My friends told me I looked like I was enjoying the hell out of it.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »
Just like there's no such thing as a frontside indy air, there's no such thing as a 29 year old cougar. She might be a milf (depending on her deal), but cougars are older than that. I don't know how old, but it's somewhere at the point where there's some obvious aging, but the fruit ain't bad yet. When I think late 30's and above, I start thinking in the cougar category. 29 is still down in the 20's.

i definitely agree man. i was just saying before thats the closest i had ever come to a cougar.

reginald

• Rep: 4
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2010, 04:39:22 PM »
i got to know this one cougar ... it was at a concert and when i got out of the men's restroom i could catch her fixing her hair in front of the mirror.
i dont really remember what i said but after it she was all into me and i went home with her after she bought me some beers.
it was amazing, one of the first nights after i moved out to the big city and i met this wild cat!!! she was in her mid 30ies and i just turned 19....

i went to her place for a whole weekend. it was a huge luxury apartment downtown with expensive furniture and artwork all over. her husband was on a business trip and we basicly just fucked on the couch in the living room, smoked some pot and drank vine.
she even called me a couple of times, but i just ignored it ... damn, she could've trained me so well! luckily she didnt got pregnant and i didnt had any std's afterwards ... i was young n stupid!
It's Friday?!

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2010, 05:19:31 PM »

that's a bummer about you guys not getting tips. i usually made like $150 working 3 hours if it was a friday. i also got to use one of those NASCAR guns once to take the lugs off a tire i had blown in a dude's driveway. he had a lift and everything in his garage and i was back making money on a donut in 15 minutes. hustle.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »
A MILF has to have children and a Cougar starts near 40 right? Obviously they can be one in the same so it gets blurred. I may have been typing cloudy before.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »
MILF is pretty clear cut.  they have to  a) be a mother and,  b) be someone you'd like to fuck.  technically a MILF could be 18 years old.

COUGAR can be a little more of a blurry area.  wearing leopard-print clothing items helps automatically bump you into cougar category.  i think over 40 is a must, but i suppose if someone in their late 30's had enough of a gone-throu-the-mill look they could qualify.  spandex work-out clothing combined with overly large fake breasts is an indicator.  also, driving some kind of luxury sports car with sheepskin seat covers

what am i missing?

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2010, 09:03:19 PM »
MILF is pretty clear cut.  they have to  a) be a mother and,  b) be someone you'd like to fuck.  technically a MILF could be 18 years old.

COUGAR can be a little more of a blurry area.  wearing leopard-print clothing items helps automatically bump you into cougar category.  i think over 40 is a must, but i suppose if someone in their late 30's had enough of a gone-throu-the-mill look they could qualify.  spandex work-out clothing combined with overly large fake breasts is an indicator.  also, driving some kind of luxury sports car with sheepskin seat covers

what am i missing?

would Peggy Bundy be a Cougar then?
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote

what am i missing?
[close]

Would smush

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2010, 09:48:23 PM »
Also, gotta love Nikita Denise maann

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »
Expand Quote

what am i missing?
[close]

yes

RRRRRAD

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

what am i missing?
[close]

[close]

yes
YES YES YES

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2010, 11:14:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I am totally down for how bangin she is, but her accent really fucks it up for me.

i fixed the air conditioning in her house...

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

raul

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »
Expand Quote

what am i missing?
[close]

WOW her face looks a lot like the owner's face at the place I work. Unfortunately, my friend who actually works in the office with her says she complains to other female coworkers about how saggy her skin is and how her 2 c-sections left her stomach dilapidated so instant boner killer.

floop

• SLAP Pal

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »

Jayne Seymore

or

Halle Berry

now there's some cougars..

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
anyone who watches the food network knows this beautiful mom

giada de laurentis (she stands at 5"1)

i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable

blAck AddEr

• Rep: -6
  • "thats my nigga Bach..."
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2010, 11:56:03 PM »
^great tits ;D
SLAP: where people get killed over typos

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2010, 09:21:30 AM »

She is a really good looking lady, but her teeth are so exaggerated I imagine she could bite onto the side of a boat and hang on indefinitely.

A Rolled Ankle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
    • http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/mindhead84/rza_1455.jpg avatar image
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2010, 09:52:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

She is a really good looking lady, but her teeth are so exaggerated I imagine she could bite onto the side of a boat and hang on indefinitely.

Ive been in love with this beauty since i laid eyes on her.  i would fuck the shit out of her.

kevbo999

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »
That form of tomatoes is repulsive, this page is ruined for me.  Not to mention how fake and gross she looks in that picture.