Author Topic: 50-50 the whole clipper ledge  (Read 10704 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: 50-50 the whole clipper ledge
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 05:57:13 AM »
ok this was in 06... i landed in san francisco and got a good sleep, woke up at 10am the first day and went to embarcadero and met this dude from oakland. i asked to buy some weed off him and he said ill smoke you one dont worry so i threw him 5 and he said "We'll smoke at hubba". we went to the spot and t here was a homeless guy sleeping at the bottom of the 6 stair. the landing bricks had been removed on both sides of the ledges but was completely there in the middle.

this black kid named DeAndre who claimed to ride for FTC and claimed he inward heelflipped the stiars. i ollied the stairs and we smoked the blunt with the kid and he was high as fuck so he just sat there. i started to warm up doing some flip tricks cause i wanted to do heel varial down the stiars. then this crack head came up to me and said "yo man dont be skating here man... i mean you can skate the stairs and the ledge, but dont skate flat." and DeAndre chirps in "yeah, whistle bitch will come down here yo. last thursday she was dressed like a cop" and i said "huh?" he said "oh yall dont know whistle bitch?" long story short she was the local narc.

so i figured we werent goign to get many tries so i gave up on the heel varial after about 2 or 3 tries then decided to go right for the noseslide. i kept sticking in the sand so i said fuck it and went for the 5050, once i acutally ollied i got it 3rd try. once i did that i got the nosesldie within 2 tries.

next day i called deandre to get some weed and he took me to wallenburg and i ollied the 3 on someone else's board with trucks that wheelbit from any turn.
ONTARIO CANADA

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 08:46:12 AM »
i thought it was possible, but seeing it in person is a different story...it's so much more round on the edge than youd think and the flat is super long you'd probably have to be hauling so much ass to make it through
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »
the thing is it is pointless. there are so many better ledges that need to be 5050d. the inherint problems sound obvious - the slantedness of the ledge being the key factor. it is just a reason to get hurt / play out a spot
ONTARIO CANADA

Rusto2

• Rep: -23
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »
ok this was in 06... i landed in san francisco and got a good sleep, woke up at 10am the first day and went to embarcadero and met this dude from oakland. i asked to buy some weed off him and he said ill smoke you one dont worry so i threw him 5 and he said "We'll smoke at hubba". we went to the spot and t here was a homeless guy sleeping at the bottom of the 6 stair. the landing bricks had been removed on both sides of the ledges but was completely there in the middle.

this black kid named DeAndre who claimed to ride for FTC and claimed he inward heelflipped the stiars. i ollied the stairs and we smoked the blunt with the kid and he was high as fuck so he just sat there. i started to warm up doing some flip tricks cause i wanted to do heel varial down the stiars. then this crack head came up to me and said "yo man dont be skating here man... i mean you can skate the stairs and the ledge, but dont skate flat." and DeAndre chirps in "yeah, whistle bitch will come down here yo. last thursday she was dressed like a cop" and i said "huh?" he said "oh yall dont know whistle bitch?" long story short she was the local narc.

so i figured we werent goign to get many tries so i gave up on the heel varial after about 2 or 3 tries then decided to go right for the noseslide. i kept sticking in the sand so i said fuck it and went for the 5050, once i acutally ollied i got it 3rd try. once i did that i got the nosesldie within 2 tries.

next day i called deandre to get some weed and he took me to wallenburg and i ollied the 3 on someone else's board with trucks that wheelbit from any turn.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 08:06:43 AM »
it was a cool story why you hating i am the greatest penis forehead dude up in it
ONTARIO CANADA

dylan makes me wet

• Rep: -32
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 12:56:15 AM »
i want devun apello to go back and ollie ove the first hubba
that looked so gnar

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »
haha like even just doing a fs 5050 down the 2nd ledge would be crazy that thing is like a 11 or 12 right? so doing both is like 22 stairs plus... approaching terminal velocity!!!
ONTARIO CANADA

niclopse

• Rep: -38
  • Reaching for the Light
    • Adaptoids CBD Vitamins avatar image
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
id like to see someone gap to flat on clipper. that thing in person is big

Instagram: @niclopse

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
DOUBT IT YALL JUST TOO PUSSY TO STEP TO IT
I BEEN TO HUBBA HIDE OUT IN REAL LIFE IT AINT PERFECT NEITHER I STILL DID BS NOSESLIDE AND FS 5050 AND I HAD TO GAP OUT TO THE MIDDLE CAUSE THE LANDING WAS ALL FUCKED THERE WAS JUST A STRIP IN THE MIDDLE YOU DONT SEE ME BITCHING
[close]

So you Front side 50/50 then BS nose slide it. Funny stuff  :D
[close]
he's talking about hubba. I don't think its really possible to gap out to the landing from the ledge on the right side (facing down from the top), and the left side takes some level of god to do. It's like an 8 foot gap out to the bricks.
[close]
i think he means to that middle passage way. if so, then that's not that big of a gap out. it would be kinda hard to do for a noseslide though, you'd have to really nollie out of it.
no. that would still be nutty as hell.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »

:-\

blatablatblau

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • smurfs up
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »
appello should go back....probably killed his feet but it was fuckin gnar

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 12:58:07 PM »
ramondetta kirchart or gravette for sure could pull it if they went at it.

Siyer

• Rep: -14
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

Bullshit.

Eon

• Rep: -9
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 01:35:49 AM »
give me 3 months, a bar of gulf wax, i'll do this bitch backside, fuck it. i might die from falling over the other side. but i'll go out in a blaze of glory.

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2010, 04:59:08 PM »
once you blast through the first kink, its all smooth sailing from there.
 :)
i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable