Author Topic: pros/ams that are dicks  (Read 64317 times)

foureyedjim

Re: pros/ams that are dicks
« Reply #570 on: February 06, 2013, 12:29:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Had some weird instagram discussions with Geoff Rowley and Staba. Brad Staba already seemed like a prick... but he turned out to be a complete douche. He acts like he's some sort of celebrity. Fuck him and fuck that stupid ass skatecompany. Swooshtica loving loser!  And Geoff Rowley argued with me because i thought Guy Mariano should have been soty 2012.....How can he disagree that Guy diserves to be soty
[close]
because daveed rides for geoff
[close]

yeah, i know...but i thought that a: he would be more respectful towards Guy ... and b: not argue with some random dude who expresses his opinion. I always thought that Geoff would be more mature and cooler...but what a child.

You expressed your opinion, then in response, he stated his
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

John

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • MJ looks like me..
« Reply #571 on: February 06, 2013, 12:46:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Had some weird instagram discussions with Geoff Rowley and Staba. Brad Staba already seemed like a prick... but he turned out to be a complete douche. He acts like he's some sort of celebrity. Fuck him and fuck that stupid ass skatecompany. Swooshtica loving loser!  And Geoff Rowley argued with me because i thought Guy Mariano should have been soty 2012.....How can he disagree that Guy diserves to be soty
[close]
because daveed rides for geoff
[close]

yeah, i know...but i thought that a: he would be more respectful towards Guy ... and b: not argue with some random dude who expresses his opinion. I always thought that Geoff would be more mature and cooler...but what a child.
[close]

You expressed your opinion, then in response, he stated his
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Incorrect, my friend.

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #572 on: February 06, 2013, 01:46:44 AM »
I saw Pat Corcoran nollie frontside noseslide black hubba like 7 years ago first try. Than he bought a hotdog and skated into the distance.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #573 on: February 06, 2013, 02:08:47 AM »
Matt Field is a douchebag.

chickencurry

• Rep: 5
« Reply #574 on: February 06, 2013, 03:33:40 AM »
Younes amrani was skating my local park and he was one-upping me the whole time which sucks. This other time he got so angry he broke his board and threw his ipod to bits, i wonder if he even likes skateboarding

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #575 on: February 06, 2013, 07:32:12 AM »
Younes amrani was skating my local park and he was one-upping me the whole time which sucks. This other time he got so angry he broke his board and threw his ipod to bits, i wonder if he even likes skateboarding

Probably wasn't having a good day "training"

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #576 on: February 06, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »
My first week in Austin, I'm walking around trying to find no comply when Guru drives by and gives me the stink eye. But he's Pretty cool.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #577 on: February 06, 2013, 12:35:57 PM »
Koston- My friend asked him to sign a shoot all skaters shirt and he told him to fuck off.
Kerry Getz- didnt do nothing to me, but he was skating a demo at my local park and one of the shop guys put up some type of stupid rail for him to skate. he took it down and continued trying whatever he was trying. kind of had an attitude about him...maybe because my park was shit hahah

another habitat guy was a dick too. dont remember who it was though.
so some asshole put a shitty obstacle in front of him and expected him to just stop what he was already trying and love it? you yourself said it was a stupid rail. fuck outta here with this bullshit.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #578 on: February 06, 2013, 02:34:03 PM »
I saw Pat Corcoran nollie frontside noseslide black hubba like 7 years ago first try. Than he bought a hotdog and skated into the distance.

this is awesome
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #579 on: February 08, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
basically the only dicks i've ever met are flow people who think they're the shit. i'm sure they're out there though

Yeah, flow trash think they're the shit, it sucks even worst when theyre not not even direct flow just rep flow. Bunch of desilusional fools