Author Topic: pros/ams that are dicks  (Read 64297 times)

vanilladutch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pros/ams that are dicks
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
German Nieves, Gall, Renaud, Quim, Danny Supa, Chris Roberts and Nilton Nieves are all cool as hell. The biggest assholes I've met are not pros or amns but photographers: Frankie and Reda are both assholes. Puleo's cool too, and so is Dustin Dollin.
[close]

reda ain't a fucking asshole. hes fucking dope and while were at it meza is cool as shit too he invited me to to street skating with the girl team.
[close]

photographers aren't trying to sell boards....

WOW, Really? What's your point??

gnar bar

« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
German Nieves, Gall, Renaud, Quim, Danny Supa, Chris Roberts and Nilton Nieves are all cool as hell. The biggest assholes I've met are not pros or amns but photographers: Frankie and Reda are both assholes. Puleo's cool too, and so is Dustin Dollin.
[close]

reda ain't a fucking asshole. hes fucking dope and while were at it meza is cool as shit too he invited me to to street skating with the girl team.
[close]

photographers aren't trying to sell boards....
[close]

WOW, Really? What's your point??

point is you are an idiot. what do photogs owe you? they do their job and get their photos, whats in it for them if tehy are nice? no extra cash from boards if they are nice

overdoso

« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2006, 01:40:39 AM »
some people are just nice people whether they can 'get something from it' or not.

bert

• Rep: 0
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2006, 01:42:24 AM »
now thats a strange concept

dreidelplayer

« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2006, 07:34:46 AM »
danny renuad
GIT OR GIT GOT

FFUR YLLIB

• Rep: 12
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2006, 12:04:38 PM »
this was years ago but marcus mcbride was such a fuckin dick at this 101 demo in texas. i wanted him to go away.
www.postcountdoesnotequaldicksize.com

"shut up bitch" - sheffledge

FFUR YLLIB

• Rep: 12
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2006, 12:09:32 PM »
oh yeah, mike york helped me get my keys out of my car one time and never stopped rhymin'. super nice dude.
www.postcountdoesnotequaldicksize.com

"shut up bitch" - sheffledge

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2006, 01:24:37 PM »
Not that he skates but "Jeru" did a gig here and was the biggest dick ever, the stage was really low and he go beer spilt on him, so told us "If this was Brooklyn you get shot for less" - he stopped the gig to say that - everyone started laughing at him, then he got bottled off the stage after another "tantrum" and stopped the gig to have a moody

He was outside and no one was noticing him (more like just slagging the fuck out of him for being such a dick) and my girl and her sister were standing beside him (it was raining, i mean it's fucking Scotland when's it not) in this door way, so he starts touching up my chick, like really badly, so her and her sister are like "what the fuck are you doing" - so he comes up with all this shit about it being an "accident" then invites them back to his hotel, this is just so funny, he's going on about all the booze and weed he's got there - this is where i turn and say "yeah cool, i'll just get the rest of us and it's on" show him my rucksack (which has a "party pack" most rappers couldn't even begin to rap about) and tell him it's on.

But he say i'm not invited, i explain his is my lady and her sister and they're staying at mine, he can come if he wants, but no dickishness

So more Jeru bullshit, follows he then starts calling my chick and her sister "his bitches" obviously not noticing my lady hugging me, her and her sister might as well be twins as well, he starts giving me shit about how i'm going to get "shot" there's a little crowd around us now - everyone's looking at me speaking to Jeru, this is where shit got funny

I pointed out he's in "Aberdeen - NOT Brooklyn, we don't have gun's or HIS crew, but i've got a bottle of Rum i can take off his head, and my "crew" are all around him, but i dont' need a crew, or a bottle of Rum if he's interested ?"

He goes to call my lady "his bitches" again, then his manager steps in, as i start to go off on him, the then gets heckled to fuck for being such an arse and him and his "entourage" run off up the street while having chippers/kebabs/pizze thrown at him, he actually turned to point his finger like a gun as a bottle smashed at his feet - he shit his fucking pants

Jeru's not coming back, his gig was shit, he's shit, he was one of my favourites, but he's the biggest dick i've ever met, seriously if he did come back and act like that again, i'd fuckign smack the shit out of him, he's fucking tiny as well, he must have shit it when the whitest person he's ever seen in his life offered to "upside his head with a fucking bottle of Morgan's"

My friend arranged the gig as well and couldn't stop goign on about how much of a dick he was during/before/after the show, he got plenty of hate in Edinburgh the next night for being a dick as well

I lost all respect for what i thought was one of the best "rappers", that has to be my best bit of "you really are a fucking arse!"

I kept asking him if he was fucking joking or just stupid - "This is my GIRLFRIEND and this is HER SISTER - these aren't your BITCHES and they aren't interested in the threesome you're having - it's just you and both your hands you fucking twat. . ."

I actually hate him now - rant over !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

overdoso

« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2006, 01:30:21 PM »
wow

scott

• Rep: 21
  • woo hah!!
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2006, 02:33:21 PM »
Not that he skates but "Jeru" did a gig here and was the biggest dick ever, the stage was really low and he go beer spilt on him, so told us "If this was Brooklyn you get shot for less" - he stopped the gig to say that - everyone started laughing at him, then he got bottled off the stage after another "tantrum" and stopped the gig to have a moody

He was outside and no one was noticing him (more like just slagging the fuck out of him for being such a dick) and my girl and her sister were standing beside him (it was raining, i mean it's fucking Scotland when's it not) in this door way, so he starts touching up my chick, like really badly, so her and her sister are like "what the fuck are you doing" - so he comes up with all this shit about it being an "accident" then invites them back to his hotel, this is just so funny, he's going on about all the booze and weed he's got there - this is where i turn and say "yeah cool, i'll just get the rest of us and it's on" show him my rucksack (which has a "party pack" most rappers couldn't even begin to rap about) and tell him it's on.

But he say i'm not invited, i explain his is my lady and her sister and they're staying at mine, he can come if he wants, but no dickishness

So more Jeru bullshit, follows he then starts calling my chick and her sister "his bitches" obviously not noticing my lady hugging me, her and her sister might as well be twins as well, he starts giving me shit about how i'm going to get "shot" there's a little crowd around us now - everyone's looking at me speaking to Jeru, this is where shit got funny

I pointed out he's in "Aberdeen - NOT Brooklyn, we don't have gun's or HIS crew, but i've got a bottle of Rum i can take off his head, and my "crew" are all around him, but i dont' need a crew, or a bottle of Rum if he's interested ?"

He goes to call my lady "his bitches" again, then his manager steps in, as i start to go off on him, the then gets heckled to fuck for being such an arse and him and his "entourage" run off up the street while having chippers/kebabs/pizze thrown at him, he actually turned to point his finger like a gun as a bottle smashed at his feet - he shit his fucking pants

Jeru's not coming back, his gig was shit, he's shit, he was one of my favourites, but he's the biggest dick i've ever met, seriously if he did come back and act like that again, i'd fuckign smack the shit out of him, he's fucking tiny as well, he must have shit it when the whitest person he's ever seen in his life offered to "upside his head with a fucking bottle of Morgan's"

My friend arranged the gig as well and couldn't stop goign on about how much of a dick he was during/before/after the show, he got plenty of hate in Edinburgh the next night for being a dick as well

I lost all respect for what i thought was one of the best "rappers", that has to be my best bit of "you really are a fucking arse!"

I kept asking him if he was fucking joking or just stupid - "This is my GIRLFRIEND and this is HER SISTER - these aren't your BITCHES and they aren't interested in the threesome you're having - it's just you and both your hands you fucking twat. . ."

I actually hate him now - rant over !

If it you makes you feel any better, at a jeru show here in san francisco a few weeks ago, someone jumped up on stage and clocked him one.   Guess he had shown someone the same type of disrespect here before.

ed

• Rep: 11
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2006, 02:34:06 PM »
uhhh, not that it really follows Donnie's story...

but Chris Pulman was seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. That's people, not just pro skaters, or even just skaters, he was cool.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »
That's fucking classic, were you at the show, he's a complete arse, i've got a few DJ mates who play for some big record labels and they all hate Jeru, his time came and went and he's all bitter about it - hahahaha

Anything that little shit does - hate wise - he brings himself, every other rapper i've meet has been cool as fuck, some more mellow/humble than other, some super professional, Jeru was like a spoilt kid

The funniest Gig i've been to was in Glasgow like, God a LONG time ago, House of Pain were playing (i hadn't gone to see them - seriously i hadn't) but Everlast was trying to fight the crowd, and giving it all this Catholic/Protistant shit (which you don't do in Glasgow, it would be like doing it in Ireland) and this guy got on stage and beat the shit out of him infront of everyone, the crowd was laughing like fuck - so funny

Everlast stopped the set and then tried to have a boxing match with the guy, who just fucking beat the shit out of him agian, then the bouncers grabbed the guy and Everlast started smacking him, then a bouncer smacked holding the guy, just started smacking Everlast, fucking riot on stage, totally fucked, then they got boooed of stage for being shit and starting a Protistant/Catholic riot - something that shouldn't be involved in hip-hop

Anyway, they didn't/were't back in Glasgow or Scotland for sometime after that, although Mugg's played in Aberdeen adn remember about Everlast getting battered, which i though was funny as fuck

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2006, 02:47:31 PM »
uhhh, not that it really follows Donnie's story...

but Chris Pulman was seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. That's people, not just pro skaters, or even just skaters, he was cool.

Yeah he's mellow as fuck, really nice guy, i can totally vouche for that

gnar bar

« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2006, 10:51:24 PM »
a lot of the dudes on foundatioon are nice dudes. especially duffel, he is a down to earth dude and really nice, plus he rips.
prod is nice as hell too, same with fluenzalida and danny way.

sheckler was a dick, but i gues when you have made over a million dollars from skateboarding by the time you are 17 you can be like that.

FuckNameLock

• Rep: 3
  • OG Bdotkilla za Thrilla
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:13 PM »
you cant say someone is a dick when you talk to them for 10 minutes, people have bad days, and unless you hang out with them alot, you dont know a person the slightest

murph hole

• i am the sofa king, person head
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2006, 11:44:25 PM »
my friend called me from an 88 demo a while ago and corey duffel grabbed the phone off him and started talking to me, he was a real guy.
i expected him to be a bit of a dick.
fix up, look sharp

fuckingvegan

« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »
Isn't it sad how all of Corey's friends are signing up and defending him.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #227 on: September 06, 2006, 02:48:00 AM »
Isn't it sad how all of Corey's friends are signing up and defending him.

That;s pretty harsh there Vegan !

Just due to one bad Big Brother interview, where they actually admitted trying to start some racial slur on him, a joke that even in Big Brothers view was a "little" extreme his career has been shit stained, ok his clothing is a bit "out there"  but fuck look at the other side of it, none of the big t dudes are getting that much shit for wearing MASSIVE clothes, i mean what the fuck do they really think they're going to grow up to be 9ft tall and 6 foot wide ?

No i doubt it - fuck it's fashion

If anyone has read his Big Brother interview they'll actually have the full story on "why" AND "if" he's racist - a magazine known for causing shit "for a joke" did the interview and no one seems to take that on board while giving him shit

READ THE ARTICLE

ciaran

• Rep: 22
« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2006, 03:00:34 AM »
Donnie, you're right there.  I'm not into his skating or dress sense, but fair is fair.  That interview had the industry up in arms in such a fake, pretentious and oh-my-aren't-we-so-progessive stand against racism, it was just embarassing.  Anybody who's actually read it will know what the deal is.  In fairness to him, he then put out 3 or 4 interviews in all the main mags in the space of the next two years and did pretty well considering the blackballing.

"Aberdeen - NOT Brooklyn"
Haha, top notch shut down!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2006, 04:31:16 AM »
Donnie, you're right there.  I'm not into his skating or dress sense, but fair is fair.  That interview had the industry up in arms in such a fake, pretentious and oh-my-aren't-we-so-progessive stand against racism, it was just embarassing.  Anybody who's actually read it will know what the deal is.  In fairness to him, he then put out 3 or 4 interviews in all the main mags in the space of the next two years and did pretty well considering the blackballing.

Expand Quote
[close]

- Classic quote hahaha

But yeah he had a Thrasher interview the next month say how "Big Brother" were basically out to destroy him, i'm not into what he wears, or his skate style, but he fucking kills it when he's skating, you can't really knock him for hammer time when it comes down to it

It's just fucking boring about the shit he's getting for something "Big Brother" did to everyone in there mag that was about 7 years ago, i'm stoked that he's made it and didn't let them kill his career

The whole thing with Big Bro was taking the piss - Jared Berry being asked about skating in assless chaps and if he liked "pollies" and "lip slides" the black issue, the brown issue, the yellow issue (isn't that racist - shouldn't it be be the ASIAN issue), it's a joke that went to far adn it's so fucking boring now it's amazing
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 04:37:49 AM by donnie_murdo »

Chris from Essex

• Rep: 4
« Reply #230 on: September 06, 2006, 07:43:30 AM »
On a hip-hop related note:

Back in 1995, the Wu-Tang Clan were promoted to play the "Island" nightclub, in Ilford, Essex. Basically, leading up to the gig, there was mass hype over the radio and on posters, announcing that the WHOLE clan were going to be at the venue, it was an exclusive event etc. Anyway, on the night, the club was packed with people patiently waiting for the Wu to come onstage...and...you guessed it....they didn't turn up! Old Dirty' came out on stage (the only member of the clan to show up) and the place just erupted. There was a huge riot, the local kids jumped the stage and behind the bars, stealing champagne, wine and anything else they could get their hands on, and the police couldn't do a thing!

Ol' Dirty shuffled offstage, and my friend, who was covering the event for Rapsheet, claimed to see Ol' Dirty CRYING as he walked off to his dressing room..
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:51:12 AM by Chris from Essex »

Captain Cancelled

« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2006, 07:54:42 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

- Classic quote hahaha

But yeah he had a Thrasher interview the next month say how "Big Brother" were basically out to destroy him, i'm not into what he wears, or his skate style, but he fucking kills it when he's skating, you can't really knock him for hammer time when it comes down to it

It's just fucking boring about the shit he's getting for something "Big Brother" did to everyone in there mag that was about 7 years ago, i'm stoked that he's made it and didn't let them kill his career

The whole thing with Big Bro was taking the piss - Jared Berry being asked about skating in assless chaps and if he liked "pollies" and "lip slides" the black issue, the brown issue, the yellow issue (isn't that racist - shouldn't it be be the ASIAN issue), it's a joke that went to far adn it's so fucking boring now it's amazing

I have heard with my own ears Duffel say some racist ass shit at  a contest since that interview came out forever ago .Dude has not changed ...sure he is kinda nice in person , but just cause he said hi to you and didnt say anything mean to you doesnt mean he's not a dick underneath that.... Also, heard hes hooked up with TONS of underaged girls, like 13 year olds....

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #232 on: September 06, 2006, 07:56:16 AM »

Back in 1995, the Wu-Tang Clan were promoted to play the "Island" nightclub, in Ilford, Essex. Basically, leading up to the gig, there was mass hype over the radio and on posters, announcing that the WHOLE clan were going to be at the venue, it was an exclusive event etc. Anyway, on the night, the club was packed with people patiently waiting for the Wu to come onstage...and...you guessed it....they didn't turn up! On Old Dirty' came out on stage and the place just erupted. There was a huge riot, and the local kids jumped the stage and the bars, stealing champagne, wine and anything else they could get their hands on, and the police couldn't do a thing!

Ol' Dirty shuffled offstage, and my friend, who was covering the event for Rapsheet, claimed to have seen Ol' Dirty CRYING as he walked off to his dressing room..

Fucking classic, man that's the same year i think they were supposed to play Glasgow and guess what - 4 hours before the gig cancelled !

I've still got the tickets at home somewhere, i was supposed to go with 3 other poeple, called the Barrowlands - "The Wu playing ?"

"Not sure - call back" - this for about 2 days
"The Wu playing ?"
"No they cancelled - send the tickets back and we'll refund you or keep them and they're playing in 2 months"

They never played, centimental value or some pish on keeping the tickets

Remember then they launched there second album (which wasn't that good) and Timmy had them on the show and ODB was pissed and ranting going fucking off that was so funny Timmy trying not to let them swear - classic

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2006, 07:59:57 AM »
I have heard with my own ears Duffel say some racist ass shit at  a contest since that interview came out forever ago .Dude has not changed ...sure he is kinda nice in person , but just cause he said hi to you and didnt say anything mean to you doesnt mean he's not a dick underneath that.... Also, heard hes hooked up with TONS of underaged girls, like 13 year olds....

Don't forget Candian men/woman hookers

I've never met him and don't really care one way or the other but my point was that interview was a LONG time ago and it was from a notorious slanderous magazine that was out to get there claws into anything they could - they were fucking funny though.

But if that's true then he's is probably a dick in that case

Chris from Essex

• Rep: 4
« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2006, 08:02:54 AM »
Yeah, hip-hop artists were/are notorious for not showing up/turning up late.

A few more classics:

During a gig in London, Keith Murray stagedived with 2,000 US dollars in his pockets.

Onyx gig circa 1995 - huge riot, police dogs savaged girls, hip-hop heads attacked by the police.

Redman show in Birmingham, gun let off.

Westwood show at the Notting Hill Carnival in 1997 (I went to this actually!) - some tourist was blown away.

But fuck it, you have got to enjoy rap all the same.

Expand Quote

Back in 1995, the Wu-Tang Clan were promoted to play the "Island" nightclub, in Ilford, Essex. Basically, leading up to the gig, there was mass hype over the radio and on posters, announcing that the WHOLE clan were going to be at the venue, it was an exclusive event etc. Anyway, on the night, the club was packed with people patiently waiting for the Wu to come onstage...and...you guessed it....they didn't turn up! On Old Dirty' came out on stage and the place just erupted. There was a huge riot, and the local kids jumped the stage and the bars, stealing champagne, wine and anything else they could get their hands on, and the police couldn't do a thing!

Ol' Dirty shuffled offstage, and my friend, who was covering the event for Rapsheet, claimed to have seen Ol' Dirty CRYING as he walked off to his dressing room..
[close]

Fucking classic, man that's the same year i think they were supposed to play Glasgow and guess what - 4 hours before the gig cancelled !

I've still got the tickets at home somewhere, i was supposed to go with 3 other poeple, called the Barrowlands - "The Wu playing ?"

"Not sure - call back" - this for about 2 days
"The Wu playing ?"
"No they cancelled - send the tickets back and we'll refund you or keep them and they're playing in 2 months"

They never played, centimental value or some pish on keeping the tickets

Remember then they launched there second album (which wasn't that good) and Timmy had them on the show and ODB was pissed and ranting going fucking off that was so funny Timmy trying not to let them swear - classic
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:56:30 PM by Chris from Essex »

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2006, 09:33:01 AM »
Wow this turned into the "Pro rappers who are dicks in Scotland"..... tune in next time for "As the American rapper goes to Glassgow to get a beating"

gnar bar

« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2006, 12:40:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

- Classic quote hahaha

[close]

yeah for sure he has boned 13 year olds, what thats wrong for a 20 something year old to do?

thats bullshit saying that, why not add in he enjoys eating babies aswell.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2006, 12:47:31 PM »
Oh, you...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2006, 12:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

- Classic quote hahaha

[close]

[close]

yeah for sure he has boned 13 year olds, what thats wrong for a 20 something year old to do?

thats bullshit saying that, why not add in he enjoys eating babies aswell.

you're-right-its-bullshit,because-we-all-know-corey-duffel-takes-the-cock

Mr. Mime

« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2006, 12:54:53 PM »
Ray Barbee
Devine Calloway
Tony Hawk