Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 267056 times)

svilleantigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Re: Skate 3
« Reply #1800 on: October 25, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1801 on: October 28, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »
Been playing Skate 1 like crazy over the last few months. I wish so badly that they had the high angle in that game.

Jdizz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1802 on: November 04, 2012, 01:30:53 AM »
skate 3 super realistic clip!

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1803 on: November 04, 2012, 07:05:39 AM »
nice! keep it up

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1804 on: November 04, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
nice! keep it up

and wheres that rail at 1:00? por favor.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Jdizz

« Reply #1805 on: November 04, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »
ride all the way down to the end of the spillway then when u reach the huge ass bowl kind of thing with all the graffiti climb up the top and it should be to the right  ;D

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1806 on: November 05, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1807 on: November 06, 2012, 03:33:22 AM »

also on vimeo if the music gets taken off. vimeo username is THINKLESS.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Jdizz

« Reply #1808 on: November 07, 2012, 12:12:37 AM »

fuck yeah briden is the man!

Jdizz

« Reply #1809 on: November 07, 2012, 12:13:51 AM »
Berrics Spolight (park made by BridenSkates), Skate 3 video

myky1

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1810 on: November 07, 2012, 04:39:35 AM »

Sweet edit man! One of the most realistic looking switch bs wall-rides I've seen!

Any tips on those no comply 360s? Haha! Thought I played the shit out of this game but I guess It's back to the drawing/skating board.
Out of interest where is the construction site looking pool and those wooden fences you did a trick over after hitting the curved ledge? Can't believe I haven't found those spots... :o

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1811 on: November 07, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Sweet edit man! One of the most realistic looking switch bs wall-rides I've seen!

Any tips on those no comply 360s? Haha! Thought I played the shit out of this game but I guess It's back to the drawing/skating board.
Out of interest where is the construction site looking pool and those wooden fences you did a trick over after hitting the curved ledge? Can't believe I haven't found those spots... :o

thanks for the props. the pool and fence spot are right next to each other. this whole part was filmed in generally the same area. if you enter the plaza where my line at :28 goes you just stay to the right instead of turning toward the manual pad and cross a covered street and you should will see a big set of stairs that leads to the pool. the fence is to the right of the bottom of the stairs. or, if you go where my last line was filmed and go down that downhill out of the parking garage, just stay to the left and ollie up the curb insetad of following the street as it curves and when you pass the two stair sets where i did the sw wallride then switch feeble line and also the backside 180 over the street then switch wallie off the pillar. the stairset to the pool and fence spot are right up there. hope that helped. as for the no complys i usually do a 180 one then whip the last 180 around at the end. hit me up if those directions sucked and i'll try to help you out. my xbox sn is tannerdanner

i made this video cause briden put this out not too long ago and it got me sparked on that section of the level.

thugnificent

« Reply #1812 on: November 08, 2012, 01:17:08 PM »

heres some videos i made a while ago, i havent played this game in ages im back on skate 1. i cant believe briden still makes videos, dude treats this game like a full time job, salute
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:21:22 PM by thugnificent »

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #1813 on: November 08, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

thanks for the props. the pool and fence spot are right next to each other. this whole part was filmed in generally the same area. if you enter the plaza where my line at :28 goes you just stay to the right instead of turning toward the manual pad and cross a covered street and you should will see a big set of stairs that leads to the pool. the fence is to the right of the bottom of the stairs. or, if you go where my last line was filmed and go down that downhill out of the parking garage, just stay to the left and ollie up the curb insetad of following the street as it curves and when you pass the two stair sets where i did the sw wallride then switch feeble line and also the backside 180 over the street then switch wallie off the pillar. the stairset to the pool and fence spot are right up there. hope that helped. as for the no complys i usually do a 180 one then whip the last 180 around at the end. hit me up if those directions sucked and i'll try to help you out. my xbox sn is tannerdanner

i made this video cause briden put this out not too long ago and it got me sparked on that section of the level.

omg hahahaha holy shit what a vid

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1814 on: November 08, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

omg hahahaha holy shit what a vid

which one? are you giving me or briden props? or both of us haha.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #1815 on: November 22, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »

got bored made that, games still fun

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1816 on: November 22, 2012, 09:17:02 PM »
yea ROFL! good shit, 3rd and army stuff was dope, manual to gap noseblunt and line ending with the sw biggie on the big gap were my favorites. i might have to make an edit for that area soon, that looked fun.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1817 on: November 22, 2012, 09:57:22 PM »
yea that was really good stuff
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #1818 on: November 25, 2012, 05:34:11 AM »
Malware on page 61. Posting these shit to get to page 62
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1819 on: November 25, 2012, 05:34:26 AM »
Malware on page 61. Posting these shit to get to page 62
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1820 on: November 25, 2012, 05:34:52 AM »
Malware on page 61. Posting this shit to get to page 62

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1821 on: November 25, 2012, 05:35:06 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1822 on: November 25, 2012, 05:35:19 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1823 on: November 25, 2012, 05:35:36 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1824 on: November 25, 2012, 05:35:58 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1825 on: November 25, 2012, 05:36:14 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1826 on: November 25, 2012, 05:36:27 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1827 on: November 25, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1828 on: November 25, 2012, 07:22:09 AM »

LazyEinstein

« Reply #1829 on: November 25, 2012, 07:22:24 AM »